Germany Has Now Become The Immigrant Gold Spot !

Apollo

VIP
How is it in terms of work? Do they allow upward mobility?

The main discrimination is Islamophobia. They lowkey hate Muslims, even the liberal ones.

They don't really care about blackness except for a tiny number of true racists, but you got those in all countries.

I would go but i cant bother learning another language; and going through racism, Im like a virgin in that regards

German is easy vocabulary wise. They make up difficult words out of compounding simple words. Only though thing are those genders (Die, Der, Das etc), but even the natives mess them up from time to time.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
they are great. because they have a talent which you find in germans turks and russians. it is the ability to bounce back after a hit. in 1945 they were destroyed. by the 2010s british conservativrs was calaacaling about germany dominating europe and did brexit. since the franco prussian war they have been a major power.

Germans historically believed they should be the most or one of the most powerful nations on earth.

It has never been a top two or three superpower.

The main discrimination is Islamophobia. They lowkey hate Muslims, even the liberal ones.

They don't really care about blackness except for a tiny number of true racists, but you got those in all countries.

German is easy vocabulary wise. They make up difficult words out of compounding simple words. Only though thing are those genders (Die, Der, Das etc), but even the natives mess them up from time to time.
So there’s jobs available right? It just hit me why Somalis live more in places like Netherlands but not Germany.

Apollo

VIP
So there’s jobs available right? It just hit me why Somalis live more in places like Netherlands but not Germany.

There are more Somalis in Germany now than in Holland. Something like 50K now in Germany, but Germany is bigger of course, so less obvious.

There are more Somalis in Germany now than in Holland. Something like 50K now in Germany, but Germany is bigger of course, so less obvious.
Majority came in the last 10 years

The other ones came during the 90s & many left to go elsewhere Germany & Netherland didn't offer them much opportunities.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They need immigrants or their economy would collapse with their low birth rates. The consequence of decades of feminism, abortion.

Vine Ok GIF

@Periplus

you think they’re letting in all of these people out of the goodness of their hearts? They need workers for public pensions, social programs. Immigrants take care of their aging parents, keep home prices high. they’re not doing anyone a favour.

Same thing is happening in Canada.

They look like all other Europeans except for Southern Europeans.

That’s not the case for Spaniards, Southern French & Northern Italians who look very similar to North-West Europeans.

The main South Euros who look very different from Northern Europeans are South Italians/Sicilians & many Greek islanders.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

The causes he shares are quite questionable but he's not wrong about the birthrate issue and the economic necessity. These countries blatantly acknowledge this on the news quite regularly. Japan has similar issues but is staunchly anti immigration so they make due with exploitative short-term work programs and hedging their bets on robots taking care of the elderly. Still just Band-Aids, though.

This is going to make a lot of German peeps disgruntled for sure, I've been to that country many times myself. They're not very fond of foreigners and are low key nationalistic asf despite their dark history with it.

Honestly, who knows what the future holds. Only God knows what will happen good or bad.

Apollo

VIP
That’s not the case for Spaniards, Southern French & Northern Italians who look very similar to North-West Europeans.

The main South Euros who look very different from Northern Europeans are South Italians/Sicilians & many Greek islanders.

I think I can still tell most of the time (Spaniards). Even with North Italians. I have met many North Italians, they still got this pseudo-MENA look to their facial structure, they are only just lighter than Southern Italians but similar shape to them (often, not always of course).

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I think I can still tell most of the time (Spaniards). Even with North Italians. I have met many North Italians, they still got this pseudo-MENA look to their facial structure, they are only just lighter than Southern Italians but similar shape to them (often, not always of course).

There are some North-Italians who look legit cadaan, though. Blonde I used to go to Uni with could fit right in Germany or Poland, I wager. I saw not one hint of anything Mediterranean about her. But yes, a lot have this sort of lighter, more Cadaan but still Med look.

I disagree, I think you're confusing Dinaric/very gracile Euro features with MENA features. South-Western Europeans, such as the Southern French; North Italians & Spaniards do exhibit a wide range of phenotypes that are local to their respective region. The most notable one is the Baskid phenotype that's prevalent across South West Europe:
4321159790_eaf3463ef7_o.jpg

RxePWwcWxVdsvVRBjabHDkFpyynGfHojTOW4Hqv_or0dZQl_n8jntoUrz9PUE81_cyZLEiwAX2AhR7d6qpYH87_XDG9VQu3X6can7VZlsZUUHShRJlwgJ2yC_fhGRSgvHgjEXWs

Honestly, South-Western Europeans look extremely similar to their North-Western European kinsmen.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I disagree, I think you're confusing Dinaric/very gracile Euro features with MENA features. South-Western Europeans, such as the Southern French; North Italians & Spaniards do exhibit a wide range of phenotypes that are local to their respective region. The most notable one is the Baskid phenotype:
4321159790_eaf3463ef7_o.jpg

RxePWwcWxVdsvVRBjabHDkFpyynGfHojTOW4Hqv_or0dZQl_n8jntoUrz9PUE81_cyZLEiwAX2AhR7d6qpYH87_XDG9VQu3X6can7VZlsZUUHShRJlwgJ2yC_fhGRSgvHgjEXWs

Bro, we're not talking about suugo science stuff from the 19th century but actual genetics. Italians and Greeks in general, it has been shown plainly, are heavily MENA admixed genetically and this has been going on across their regions since before the Bronze Age for Greece and Iron Age for Italy. In fact, Bronze Age and Classical Greeks would have mostly been Middle-Eastern in ancestry. I lack my laptop to link and source drop you right now but just do some googling for yourself.

Bro, we're not talking about suugo science stuff from the 19th century but actual genetics. Italians and Greeks in general, it has been shown plainly, are heavily MENA admixed genetically and this has been going on across their regions since before the Bronze Age for Greece and Iron Age for Italy. In fact, Bronze Age and Classical Greeks would have mostly been Middle-Eastern ancestry. I lack my laptop to link and source drop you right now but just do some googling for yourself.
This is not "suugo science", the average South-Western European indeed look like the individuals I posted. The Southern Italians & Sicilians are heavily MENA admixed, but not the Northern Italians. North Italy is mostly a bastion of Iron age Italic ancestry, although there is also Germanic input as well. Furthermore, Pre-Imperial Romans were mostly of Italian/European ancestry, however there was a massive influx of MENA ancestry via the Greek colonies as Rome expanded.

Apollo

VIP
I disagree, I think you're confusing Dinaric/very gracile Euro features with MENA features. South-Western Europeans, such as the Southern French; North Italians & Spaniards do exhibit a wide range of phenotypes that are local to their respective region. The most notable one is the Baskid phenotype that's prevalent across South West Europe:

Honestly, South-Western Europeans look extremely similar to their North-Western European kinsmen.

I'd say only 1/4 to maybe a 1/3rd of Spaniards can pass unnoticed. The other ones, majority, would be eventually questioned if they have roots elsewhere.

I have never seen this type of a phenotype in a Germanic person. Stuff like this is very common in Spaniards:

everybody-knows-movie-penelope-cruz-javier-bardem.jpg

72fbc6338c56998e0a6f6e0da8f4e798.jpg

Penelope-Cruz.jpg

I'd say only 1/4 to maybe a 1/3rd of Spaniards can pass unnoticed. The other ones, majority, would be eventually questioned if they have roots elsewhere.

I have never seen this type of a phenotype in a Germanic person. Stuff like this is very common in Spaniards:

400x225

72fbc6338c56998e0a6f6e0da8f4e798.jpg

Penelope-Cruz.jpg
I agree with you on this one, although Penelope Cruz is not a good representation because she has Romani Gypsy ancestry.

Trending