Germany Has Now Become The Immigrant Gold Spot !

Apollo

VIP
I agree with you on this one, although Penelope Cruz is not a good representation because she has Romani Gypsy ancestry.

Oh lol, but there is definitely this dark-ish element to Spaniards, even the real native ones.

Not all of them have it, but it is common enough to notice that they look different from more northerly Euros.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This is not "suugo science", the average South-Western European indeed look like the individuals I posted. The Southern Italians & Sicilians are heavily MENA admixed, but not the Northern Italians. North Italy is mostly a bastion of Iron age Italic ancestry, although there is also Germanic input as well. Furthermore, Pre-Imperial Romans were mostly of Italian/European ancestry, however there was a massive influx of MENA ancestry via the Greek colonies as Rome expanded.

If I had my laptop I'd show you in seconds that even Northern Italians are quite southern shifted toward the Middle East and do not overlap with actual "cadaans" like Germans or Brits. And what the heck is even "European" ancestry to you, saxiib? The only ancestries truly native to Europe are WHG and EHG. Anatolian Farmer and the Caucasus related stuff in the steppe are foreign and pre-historic MENA and the former is what even early Iron-Age Italians would have been. Proper cadaans like Brits, Russians and Germans are shifted "northwards" by having a lot of WHG and EHG in comparison to southerners like Spaniards who are still predominantly Anatolian whereas Italians and Greeks break this pattern by having post-Neolithic MENA admixture in the form of Iran-Chalcolithic related stuff in high amounts which is why they completely split from the rest of Europe in PCAs:

Nah, Georgians are even more biased toward MENA. Lemme show you:

FWkGCgh.png

Full PCA

You can see Chechens are just basically somewhat cadaan shifted Middle-Easterners whereas Georgians straight overlap with groups like Iranians with some even having a more inner Middle-East shift than many Iranians whereas groups like Kosovars are like somewhat Middle-East shifted cadaans.

And that Greek and Levant stuff was creeping heavily into Rome even by Republican period, saxiib. There was even a sample, if I recall correctly, from the early Iron Age that already looked East Med.

Oh lol, but there is definitely this dark-ish element to Spaniards, even the real native ones.

Not all of them have it, but it is common enough to notice that they look different from more northerly Euros.
I think Portuguese people are more darker than Spaniards. On average Spaniards look the same as Southern French folks.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I think Portuguese people are more darker than Spaniards. On average Spaniards look the same as Southern French folks.

That Christiano Ronaldo saxiib always weirded me the f*ck out. I spent so many years as a kid assuming he was Latin American. 💀

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus

you think they’re letting in all of these people out of the goodness of their hearts? They need workers for public pensions, social programs. Immigrants take care of their aging parents, keep home prices high. they’re not doing anyone a favour.

Same thing is happening in Canada.

I don’t disagree with that, I disagree with you blaming it on abortion and feminism.

Apollo

VIP
I legit think he’s at the maximum extent of how dark a European can be :ftw9nwa: I haven’t seen anybody else as dark as him.

I remember in middle school this dumb Swiss German girl said this. ''I just got back from my first trip to Spain. It is such a strange place, it is so dry and everybody has black hair. I didn't like it''.

That b!tch was a Nazi. :damn:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I legit think he’s at the maximum extent of how dark a European can be :ftw9nwa: I haven’t seen anybody else as dark as him.

Iberians are cool in that they're a somewhat more northern version of what Italy would have been before the post-Neolithic MENA admixture. Basically just Anatolian Neolithic + Steppe at their base level. In a weird way they're like a far western mirror image of Iranics. Iran-Neolithic/Caucasus-HG and Anatolian-Neolithic/Natufian are like two opposite ends of the prehistoric MENA genetic spectrum. The former is what predominates in Iran + steppe admixture and the latter is what predominates in Iberia + steppe ancestry and while the populations do look different there is a weird, very vague similarity, especially with more light western Iranians. Basically what you get when you mix ancient MENAs with Middle to Late Bronze Age steppe saxiibs.

I remember in middle school this dumb Swiss German girl said this. ''I just got back from my first trip to Spain. It is such a strange place, it is so dry and everybody has black hair. I didn't like it''.

Damn, usually foreigners love Spain/Spaniards especially their Bell Beaker cousins…the Brits. :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Damn, usually foreigners love Spain especially their British Bell Beaker cousins :ftw9nwa:

I think it was just her personal taste.

Weirdly enough another kid I knew from that time period lived in Saudi Arabia for a few years because his dad was a civil engineer expat and he weirdly liked Saudi Arabia.

Ironically, the guy also became civil engineer following in his father's footsteps.

This is not "suugo science", the average South-Western European indeed look like the individuals I posted. The Southern Italians & Sicilians are heavily MENA admixed, but not the Northern Italians. North Italy is mostly a bastion of Iron age Italic ancestry, although there is also Germanic input as well. Furthermore, Pre-Imperial Romans were mostly of Italian/European ancestry, however there was a massive influx of MENA ancestry via the Greek colonies as Rome expanded.
North Italians have always had a Celtic admixture present in them since early antiquity, the Germanic influence likely came with the migration period and the fall of the Western empire. The Po river valley in North Italy was dominated by Celtic peoples before its incorporation into Roman Italy.

I think it was just her personal taste.

Weirdly enough another kid I knew from that time period lived in Saudi Arabia for a few years because his dad was a civil engineer expat and he weirdly liked Saudi Arabia.

Ironically, the guy also became civil engineer following in his father's footsteps.
That’s kind of odd. Usually Western expats have a disdain for the peoples & cultures of the Middle-East [Savagery, laziness & disorganisation].

Apollo

VIP
That’s kind of odd. Usually Western expats have a disdain for the peoples & cultures of the Middle-East [Savagery, laziness & disorganisation].

I think he liked the expat bubble and not the real life of normal Saudis.

This was also a long time ago when Saudi Arabia was even more socially conservative so almost certain he had a misperception of the country.

One time, in my high school years, I had a conversation with this guy in an event and the guy out of nowhere told me he supported Hitler and spoke how Hitler did well for Germany. I thought he was joking, so I told him that Hitler basically was a piece of shit and held very negative views about a lot of types of people, but then he said: "but you know, I only don't like Paki and Arabs, Africans are all right". I immediately told him that there is no way he dislikes Arabs and Pakis but is okay with Africans. That's too inconsistent and uncharacteristic of a Nazi.

I had seen the guy around the school walking by himself, smiling, soft-spoken and had you seen him, you would never believe he was a Nazi at first glance. But even more comical, I used to spot the guy at the gym where he used to have this Indian workout buddy. Maybe he changed his ways or found solidarity with a fellow "Aryan".:russ:

North Italians have always had a Celtic admixture present in them since early antiquity, the Germanic influence likely came with the migration period and the fall of the Western empire. The Po river valley in North Italy was dominated by Celtic peoples before its incorporation into Roman Italy.
The Celts had a massive influence in the development of the Roman army. For example, the famous Roman shield Scutum was taken from the Celts and improved upon by the Romans, plus the Latin word Scutum has a Celtic origin as well. Many other words for Roman military equipment have Celtic origins which demonstrates the technological prowess of the Celts at the time.

The famous Roman helmet with the cheek guards also has Celtic origins.

Last edited:
I don’t disagree with that, I disagree with you blaming it on abortion and feminism.
Then why do countries where majority of women believe in feminism and abortion is legal have low birth rates? Even Nordic countries where they provide more benefits for women (free child care etc) have very low birth rates because feminism has infected the female mind into shunning motherhood. They don’t want to be women anymore . They want to burn bra’s and argue with men.

Even Somali’s in the west especially the younger generation have been infected by the feminism virus. There is an epidimic of gumeeys (childless unmarried women over 30) among western Somali’s.

I disagree, I think you're confusing Dinaric/very gracile Euro features with MENA features. South-Western Europeans, such as the Southern French; North Italians & Spaniards do exhibit a wide range of phenotypes that are local to their respective region. The most notable one is the Baskid phenotype that's prevalent across South West Europe:
4321159790_eaf3463ef7_o.jpg

RxePWwcWxVdsvVRBjabHDkFpyynGfHojTOW4Hqv_or0dZQl_n8jntoUrz9PUE81_cyZLEiwAX2AhR7d6qpYH87_XDG9VQu3X6can7VZlsZUUHShRJlwgJ2yC_fhGRSgvHgjEXWs

Honestly, South-Western Europeans look extremely similar to their North-Western European kinsmen.

Apart from some exceptions, they are mainly distinguishable from Northern Celtic/Germanic Western Europe. The ignorant assumption is that they all look like Eastern Meds in Southern Europe. However, even in Northern parts of Spain and Italy, you will find Eastern Med looking individuals. Just look at football players from Asturias, Galicia etc. and it will be noticeable that many look clearly different than North-Western Europeans. David Villa for instance. Even some of the Basques have a swarthy look to them. Not surprising considering how Haplogroup E-M81 is found in relatively high numbers in areas as far North as Galicia and the Pasiegos Valley of Asturias. This is not necessarily due to the Arab/Berber invasion of Iberia. These territories were not held by the Muslims for long, not at all in the case of Asturias. One also has to bear in mind that before the Roman Conquest of Iberia, there was ethnic diversity. For instance, Phoenicians established colonies in Iberia.

As for the Portuguese, they have a long History of miscegenation. For example, they did not necessarily exile their Sephardic Jews but assimilated a lot of them because they contributed to the coffers of the King. A community of Crypto-Jews survived into the 20th century in Tras Os Montes. The Portuguese also encouraged miscegenation in their colonies and would in many cases acknowledge offspring from such unions unlike the more conservative Caste system of the Spaniards. Cristiano Ronaldo is an example of this as one of his female ancestors was Cape Verdean. Don't also be fooled by his tanned looks, he sunbathes etc. a lot and was much paler in his formative years at Man Utd before he became a celebrity figure.

Nonetheless, Northern Portuguese are no different than Galicians. There is a language continuum between Portuguese and Galician as one would logically expect considering that Portugal is an extension of Galicia due to the Reconquista. A 'Celtic/Germanic' phenotype that Spaniards stereotypically associate with Galicians is also applied to Northern Portuguese. Hence, why there are stereotypes that paint Northern Portuguese as being more representative of a Historical Portuguese/Galician population than a 'Swarthy' Alentejan etc.

As for Northern Italy, their 'Germanic' status in exaggerated. The Lombards and their Barbarian allies were few in number in contrast to the pre-existing Romanised population. Furthermore, some of the German tribes they assimilated into the Lombard confederacy were not exactly pristine Teutons. The Germanic Gepids, for instance, had Eastern influences.

As for the present, there has been so much internal migration and intermarriage in both Italy and Spain that the differences between the regions are becoming blurred as exemplified by the massive migration of people from all over these countries to major industrial centres such as Bilbao, Milan, Turin, Madrid, Roma and Barcelona.
Germany are Arsenal, it’s people always bang on about reachieving greatness when the reality is that they were never great.
Germany is a 19th century creation. After the formation of a Klein (Small) German State by the Prussians and the Iron Chancellor, they were without doubt the strongest power in Europe. Moreover, this is excluding the German led Austrian Empire. Most Eastern Europeans spoke German as a second language in urban areas, such was their dominance of Continental Central and Eastern Europe. The Germans do not get a lot of global attention because they did not focus on colonising the 'darker' world. They were busy colonising Cadaans in Eastern Europe, just like their ancestors colonised the remnants of the Roman Empire and created modern Western Europe.

In regards to Alsace, it is not Moselle, Lorraine (Metz) is in the Moselle Valley. Alsatians are ethnic Germans who ended up joining the French Kingdom because of a 17th century treaty between the dominant powers of the time which stipulated that Alsace should come under the sovereignty of the French King. They were overwhelmingly Alemannic German speaking until the Post-Napoleon period when France sought to create a unifying national identity that revolved around the use of the French Language. Corsicans (Italians), Dutch speakers in Dunkirk and the surrounding region, Celtic Bretons in Brittany, Catalans in Rousillon, Basques in Bayonne, Franco-Provencal speakers and the numerically significant Occitan speakers in Southern France were linguistically/ethncially marginalised as a result of this drive to manufacture a French National identity. French was only spoken in the traditionally Frankish/French elite heartland of North-Central France.

Trending

Latest posts