German media says 90% of India is dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol Walaaahi oo bilaahi i believe the Germans. What really impressed me about the Germans is the LOVE cleanness. Walaahi this is no joke. Their homes are immaculate clean. The roads and cities spotless. They really pride themselves in cleanliness.

Its not fair to imagine India be clean though, they are living in an 18th century what germans and England used to live. England used be so dirty in that century, they used to dump their feces on river Thames. LOL

But really i admore the Germans for their pristine clean nature.

A lot of Indians are angry about this.
:mjlol:
It's the truth they are the only ppl who shit on their beaches. So many self hating Indians in the comments section, the low self esteem disease has struck the hearts of weak men again.If you don't aspire to better your country and resort to hating your own kind you would never get anywhere.

:pachah1:

Last edited:
street shitters.PNG

Going to India, Bangladesh or Pakistan would be my version of hell

I would starve myself - they don't even wash their hands after shitting on the side of the road

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
iiieewww sup with this pooping images yaaqee???? Uuffey....

This is why they f*ck white women and hate on Africans. Ultimately it's to hide their shame of being the worst race on the planet even Bantus don't shit on their streets.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. Someone show this to that racist Indian university guy,it might provide him with some therapeutic effect.

:trumpsmirk:

India is overcrowded.

But for such a big country its pretty stable.

Lesser populated places are facing ethnic civil wars and worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts