I'm not sure on the details, but the original descendants of Somali/Cushitic people in the horn comes from a migration prior to the land of Kush. Cushite's in the horn are more cousins than direct descendants of the historical people of KushThats actually true, but it was thousands of years ago
1. The food is influenced by Italian, Indian, Middle Eastern cousins.
- Why did they have to mention Somali food is influenced by all these other cultures?
- We’re not descendants of kush because we existed simultaneously more like related as cousins
- I wish they talked about the past and brought up the ajuuran empire
- Should’ve mentioned the SL region once than continue just calling it Somalia
- I know it was already long but it low-key felt rushed.
Overall I’d give it a 7/10
appreciate the work
I Took the same pic while in Burco.I also didn't realize Geography Now was apparently white (according to our President).
Brown Hispanics have really been done dirty if this fits the definition of a huwyte man:
Somebody give those niggas some respect and some bank loans. Damn.
Walaal, my mind is blown... I... I didn't actually realize he was holding shillings when I posted that. Thought it was another currency. I just chose a random google image search pic. What an appropriate coincidence.I Took the same pic while in Burco.
He got finessed tho, who also when changing money make sure they get the freshly printed new notes every time. I never get the old ones