GEOGRAPHY NOW: SOMALIA

Thats actually true, but it was thousands of years ago
I'm not sure on the details, but the original descendants of Somali/Cushitic people in the horn comes from a migration prior to the land of Kush. Cushite's in the horn are more cousins than direct descendants of the historical people of Kush

2 minutes in and he said we're descendants of the kingdom of Kush, :kanyehmm:

Let me go watch the rest

Honestly, apart from the Kush thing and constantly mentioning Somaliland, it was actually pretty good.

:salute:

Last edited:
  1. Why did they have to mention Somali food is influenced by all these other cultures?
  2. We’re not descendants of kush because we existed simultaneously more like related as cousins
  3. I wish they talked about the past and brought up the ajuuran empire
  4. Should’ve mentioned the SL region once than continue just calling it Somalia
  5. I know it was already long but it low-key felt rushed.
    Overall I’d give it a 7/10
    appreciate the work 👌

1. Why did they have to mention Somali food is influenced by all these other cultures?
  2. We’re not descendants of kush because we existed simultaneously more like related as cousins
  3. I wish they talked about the past and brought up the ajuuran empire
  4. Should’ve mentioned the SL region once than continue just calling it Somalia
  5. I know it was already long but it low-key felt rushed.
    Overall I’d give it a 7/10
    appreciate the work 👌
1. The food is influenced by Italian, Indian, Middle Eastern cousins.
2. Not sure about this since most articles
Do mention this.
3. SAME tbh.
4. idk lol he would have made a lot of them angry.
5. That’s true I agree with this

Half the shit he said was incorrect, misleading or a straight up lie. This Mofo puts zero effort in his videos. How does he have such a following? Americans are brain-dead.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I also didn't realize Geography Now was apparently white (according to our President).
Brown Hispanics have really been done dirty if this fits the definition of a huwyte man:

CWd5SDX.jpg

Somebody give those niggas some respect and some bank loans. Damn.

I Took the same pic while in Burco.

He got finessed tho, who also when changing money make sure they get the freshly printed new notes every time. I never get the old ones

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I Took the same pic while in Burco.

He got finessed tho, who also when changing money make sure they get the freshly printed new notes every time. I never get the old ones

Walaal, my mind is blown... I... I didn't actually realize he was holding shillings when I posted that. Thought it was another currency. I just chose a random google image search pic. What an appropriate coincidence.

:deadosama:

Trending