Geography Now Somalia Broadcast Countdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
A quick update
IMG_20210223_124534.jpg

IMG_20210223_125959.jpg

It seems like an eternity for this episode to be featured , perhaps I'm already hyped up and pumped but I appreciate Barb's hardwork and dedication , if my predictions are right , this will be a long footage so buckle up during this bumpy ride.

Man why does Wednesday and Thursday seem like it's almost like a century ,nah it's actually the opposite waa shaydaanka whispering in our ears attempting to make our patience paper thin , I don't know about you guys but I've been a hardcore Geograpeep since the Afghanistan episode so if we had endured all these years then yes , we can with these two days!
Kkkkkkk
Sxb , I'm not even Italian and I'm already saying "Mama Mia" just look at that wallpaper , what a beauty , epic AF isn't it ?

:lawd::rejoice:

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
He has been to Somaliland, so I expect him to not make cringy mistakes.

Yh , he's been to las geel and documented it

@inflorescence what is going on sxb , you seriously don't know aight

It's an educative platform , it's not only countries but also other interesting facts , I'll say you learn more from that channel than the entire curriculum that you learn in school lol

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Yh I don't think he will discuss much about it I believe as he already made a video on it
That was about flags and geogrobees not the actual geography country episode which equate to other episodes.

Last edited:
Damn he’s really hyping this shit up I can’t tell this shit finna get millions of views hope he doesn’t mess up our image Somalia needs to rebrand itself wallahi we used to be known as poets and land of the gods by the Chinese empires oh how we’ve fallen smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending