Geography Now Somalia Broadcast Countdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The we wuzzers got to him, and I'm not even mad.

It actually looks like some pretty good PR

i was seriously watching the trailer like
tenor.gif

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

He posted this yesterday , which indicates the possibility of uploading are likely to be high within the coming hours but before I dive into that , how often do you get a see a country get a teaser trailer , this is beyond my imagination ,
I don't want to conclude that our fellow Somalis were pressuring Barbs but I believe he's making an effort.
however in the previous years there were a sizable ok not that but significant numbers of teaser episodes of other controversial countries , they were rare and it turned out , these countries episodes spanned longer durations and had interesting and fascinating facts.

Perhaps Somalia episode fits in that category , this could shed some light
since we are badly depicted by every media outlets, the stereotypes is synonymous with Somalia , maybe this will change the perspectives of anyone watching his channel.

I can understand that many of the guys are weary hence they are taking precautions .

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Did he upload already its wesen

why shouldnt we
It will come soon meanwhile I am drinking some traditional qaxwe with bun(salool) , counting the prayer beads watching some classical UFC boxing kkkkkk.

Actually I'm just watching throwback blockbuster worthy scenes , damn Nurmogededov really manhandled McGregor.

Aight let's get serious , we are all thrilled and energetic aren't we , today's the day .

:feedme::mybusiness:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Is Geography Now popular? Whats with the hype?
they’re known for making deep and informational youtube videos of countries going by alphabetical order. They spend around 8 weeks researching, interviewing, and putting the video together. They’ve been doing this for a few years now and after Solomon Islands, Somalia is next.

Their videos are pretty interesting and usually the countries with political controversies are watched more often like Albania and stuff.

It’s a pretty good channel overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts