Genuinely, What is a more acceptable alternative to federalism (clan federalism)

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Why do all humans have a huge issue against mentally diverse ppl and call it mental illness? These ppl r persecuted at every level whether religious, secular, family, meel UU fiyow ma jiro, their the most persecuted group since history was written and possibly pre written history also.

Yet they all cry for racial and gender discrimination victims at least they have a community to fall back on. No wonder mentally ill are always killed, imprisoned in hospitals, or die from suicide or even drug and alcohol addictions, or terrible side effects from medication whether it's emotional or physical and have a 25 year reduced life span from the norm life span.

Most of these pressures are not the illness but the actual people around them and the overwhelming stress they put on them. Why can't it be accepted as mental diversity and not telling them their sick and just different but equal and help them like autistic kids who also were persecuted.

By the way I'm not touching their medication as it makes my emotions go numb, flat. Comatose and I only exist physically not alive inside at all but dead, it's soul crushing. Not to mention the sexual side effect, I think they add some sterilizing element to make sure we can't reproduce and pass it on as all report this also. Plus it makes u slow like retard and U can't focus or pay attention and everything is just big confusions when on their shitty meds, it's not medicine as medicine helps ppl, it's fuckin poison as it rarely helps the majority.

Plus it causes ppl to put on heaps of weight cause of appetite hunger and then they get diabetes or heart issue and on more medication, I call it medication lifecycle hell. I'm doing it the natural way and my way this time thru good sleep, diet, stress and anxiety management as that causes the reduced sleep and food decline and less caffeine and sugars as that isn't good mix for our genetic defect. Heaps of ppl recover naturally from it in Somalia without the western medication cocktails.

@Hodan from HR U love this topic any comments.

You make good points walal.

Different personalities and mental diversity is not embraced. Children are diagnosed with ADHD for being energetic and playful and made reliant on medications at young age. Mind you, their behavior never affects their learning ability or grades, and would prolly have grown up to be outspoken extroverts.

Although I'm aware some behaviors can limit one's progress in life, medications should be a last resort as they focus on short term treatments of symptoms instead of curing the root cause.

Alternative ways to manage one's symptoms such as diet, exercise, counseling and lifestyle changes to manage anxiety and depression should be encouraged more since most of the time, it is chemical imbalance or life stressors that are causing these severe symptoms.. 🙏

Last edited:
fortunately federalism (puntland ) saved us from another dictatorship, siyad barre will be nothing compared to what xarmajo was about to do, raping and blackmailing any opposition, Deni knew this all along when he is used to go xamar he will go with 200 armed psf

We need royalty like Saudia Arabia, we all need to make the majeerteen the Royal family of Somalia and let them rule Somalia, the other subclans will be nobel clans.

fortunately federalism (puntland ) saved us from another dictatorship, siyad barre will be nothing compared to what xarmajo was about to do, raping and blackmailing any opposition, Deni knew this all along when he is used to go xamar he will go with 200 armed psf

federalism protectsa people true bit in the long run when these people pass on, i dont think its sustainable.

Im curious, whats happening with farmajo and the leaders of puntland

federalism protectsa people true bit in the long run when these people pass on, i dont think its sustainable.

Im curious, whats happening with farmajo and the leaders of puntland
Farmajo was no qabil bs leader from what I know, we liked farmajo and deni from what I remember.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
We need royalty like Saudia Arabia, we all need to make the majeerteen the Royal family of Somalia and let them rule Somalia, the other subclans will be nobel clans.
Why don't we just handpick people from every clan and their clan elders or a nobility among them and marry them with another clan they don't have beef with and do this process until there is one legitimate heir?