Geerigor and Idol having a affair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive noticed geerigor dapping every idol post also a unknown user made a thread in somnet
about idol nd her twin duchess and geerigor quickly almost instantly came to idols
defense.
:ohhh:

my intel who shall not be named also let me know that geerigor and idol have history dating back many years :coolphone:

this leads me to believe something sinister is going on :eminemdamn:

F

Forfon

Damn... Man.

Families affairs.

Who sleeping with who. (And who seems jealous by it)

I wonder what's next.... (Coming out the closest)

:leon:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Ive noticed geerigor dapping every idol post also a unknown user made a thread in somnet
about idol nd her twin duchess and geerigor quickly almost instantly came to idols
defense.
:ohhh:

my intel who shall not be named also let me know that geerigor and idol have history dating back many years :coolphone:

this leads me to believe something sinister is going on :eminemdamn:

The "unknown user" who made the topic on that satanic forum was none other that you. :reallymaury:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

yo duchess made it her mission to expose ur whole life
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

duchess haa isoo mariiin

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
since he is not here to protect himself i will gegiroor is a respectable man with kids dont make up lies about him:uCkf6mf:

The "unknown user" who made the topic on that satanic forum was none other that you. :reallymaury:
tumblr_inline_ns8n1lhObm1rgpgfm_500.gif

I

IntensiveCareUnit

mj-popcorn.gif

what was meant to be a geekiroor exposal thread became a halftime qarxis

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Why deny it? Be a man and own up to it.

Anyway, what makes you think idol & I are gaals and why did you come back to SS after trashing it to those who shall not be named? You would think that forum would be a perfect fit for you since all they do is calaacal about relationships. :reallymaury:

Why deny it? Be a man and own up to it.

Anyway, what makes you think idol & I are gaals and why did you come back to SS after trashing it to those who shall not be named? You would think that forum would be a perfect fit for you since all they do is calaacal about relationships. :reallymaury:

Reported you to admin

:coolphone:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Loooooooooooool

My cuz duchess came through.

Halftime don't ever disrespect me like that. You fruity, ole fruitloop smelling ass nigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending