GEELJIRE fb tonight is full of a missing MN xaliimo, however, they left out something..

Classic case of sheltered xalimo who got attention of the local bad boy and dropped everything for him. Sad for the family but they lost her to the street. From my experience a girl like this will be used so badly as she is beyond naive

You've seen many cases like that in your area?

The young girl has obviously not been kidnapped. I think her parents can't accept that their daughter has allowed herself to be led astray.

You've seen many cases like that in your area?

Too many times. Would happen in our family if I didn’t intervene in my family and forbid my brothers to say anything to my sister. I let her go out and hang with her friends even pick her up sometimes and became really good friends. She just needed guidance and trust

The pride ans honor of the family lies on the chastity of their womenfolk.
No it doesnt. Lol why do women have to be responsible for everything?
this is gurl is a child what does she know about honor? People make mistakes hopefully she will learn from this. Its not the end of the world specially considering her environment.

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
this is gurl is a child what does she know about honor? People make mistakes hopefully she will learn from this. Its not the end of the world specially considering her environment.
She is not a fucking child, she's already grown up and has enough mental capacity to understand what she was doing would bring shame and humiliation to her entire family.

The poor father, who I feel sorry for the most has lost respect and reputation because he was raising a dhi10 all those years.

Even if she learns from this, will it change anything regarding the tarnished reputation of her family caused by herself?

I never stated i don't want a daughter. Just that i would relocate before having one in the west. That's a family decision me and the wife will be making and that's my opinion only.
There are plenty of dh1llo's back home who are leaving their wecel children to die in the trash. Trust me, there is a lot of ciyaalosuuqnimo back home. More than you would think.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
There are plenty of dh1llo's back home who are leaving their wecel children to die in the trash. Trust me, there is a lot of ciyaalosuuqnimo back home. More than you would think.
Those are rare cases, majority of tuose dh1l0s are runaway girls who sell themselves due to poverty.

Somali society is historically homogenous so your argument is invalid. We don’t mix with other ethnicities so that rule is made by faraxs like you to make yourself feel better and to justify you marrying foreign women. Genetics don’t lie laddie
That rule is universal. Since when did the son of the daughter of a king inherit the throne?

19 is no child. You are Westernized. She was a women when her first blood appeared

19 is no child. You are Westernized. She was a women when her first blood appeared

Some girls start their period at 8. Having a period does not indicate womanhood or a mature mindset.

I'm not arguing against the point you made about her being a woman, because at 19 you're a fully fledged adult.

But periods do NOT indicate adulthood.

Some girls start their period at 8. Having a period does not indicate womanhood or a mature mindset.

I'm not arguing against the point you made about her being a woman, because at 19 you're a fully fledged adult.

But periods do NOT indicate adulthood. Even islamically it doesn't.
Shut your mouth! You don't not speak for Islam. Everyone who hits puberty will be held accountable for their sins. If an 8 yo hit puberty and commited sin till she died at 9, she would be possibly punished in hell for that. Do not come here with your own opinions and try to integrate them into Islam. This religion is complete. There is not room for interpretation. The people who existed and lived amongst the Prophet understood it better and have done that. Yours is to follow fully or reject it. If you want go and start your owe shit like the Sikhs feel free, but he'll fire awaits

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Shut your mouth! You don't not speak for Islam. Everyone who hits puberty will be held accountable for their sins. If an 8 hit puberty and commited sin till she died at 9, she would be possible punished in hell for that. Do come here with your own opinions and try to integrate them into Islam. This religion is complete. There is not room for interpretation. The people who existed and lived amongst the Prophet understood it better and have done that. Yours is to follow fully or reject it. If you want go and start your owe shit like the Sikhs
Yup according to Imam Shaafici as soon as a girl has her period she has matured, same with a boy who emits his 1st sperm

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

But periods do NOT indicate adulthood.
HalimaJ I don’t know how you have the patience to keep reasoning with these brick walls on sspot but I respect that.

After the second reply I clock out :deadrose:

HalimaJ I don’t know how you have the patience to keep reasoning with these brick walls on sspot but I respect that.

After the second reply I clock out :deadrose:

Go to Wyoming, buy a huge vacant land isolated from civilization, and keep to yourself. This a forum to discuss and debate. Or, level up lil nigga

Trending