GEELJIRE fb tonight is full of a missing MN xaliimo, however, they left out something..

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Guys don't treat their families like trash only to put their face down and ass up for a random
Nah instead they kill people, sell drugs and populate jail cells. For every one hoe there’s 10 gang banging criminals. We both know who’s worst so quit whilst your ahead :mjlol:

Basic

VIP
I never stated i don't want a daughter. Just that i would relocate before having one in the west. That's a family decision me and the wife will be making and that's my opinion only.
Yeah because people in non western countries are saints. Anyway I’m just pointing out your flawed logic. You can move to the moon for all I care

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Nah instead they kill people, sell drugs and populate jail cells. For every one hoe there’s 10 gang banging criminals. We both know who’s worst so quit whilst your ahead :mjlol:
One dhi10 is still bigger L than one million gangbangers put together.

They are pillaging the west, these Somali s are ruining the Somali name. The difference is the men do it to survive while the girls do it for fun. Imagine ruining your family name for fun.

Basic

VIP
They are pillaging the west, these Somali s are ruining the Somali name. The difference is the men do it to survive while the girls do it for fun. Imagine ruining your family name for fun.
It’s people like you who are the problem. Instead of condemning it you normalise gangbanging and make excuses.

FOH with that nonsense get a job to survive like the rest of society :susp:

Basic

VIP
Gangbangers and dh1los are the same. Gangbangers are probably worse since they ruin society with their gang violence. You can’t compare.
Thank you! One normal farax in a sea of apologetic fools

Thank you! One normal farax in a sea of apologetic fools

You think that xaar weyne xalimo who had her family searching for her wasn't banging? The girl who was lying besides the madoo intoxicated with Henny? They line hard working men up making them not only s, but theives. Again, at least the faraxs don't put their face down and toot their booties up for adoons.

Basic

VIP
You think that xaar weyne xalimo who had her family searching for her wasn't banging? The girl who was lying besides the madoo intoxicated with Henny? They line hard working men up making them not only s, but theives. Again, at least the faraxs don't put their face down and toot their booties up for adoons.
You sound so insecure :dead:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yeah because people in non western countries are saints. Anyway I’m just pointing out your flawed logic. You can move to the moon for all I care
No but i have more rights over my children in a controlled setting. Anyway lets just agree to disagree.

Not at all. I'm not jealous of xalimo's fucking adoons. Somalinimo exists in my testicles. I don't need Somali women to have Somali children. But xaarlimos need faraxs to have Somali children. Let that brew in your peanut not brain girl.

Imagine half breeds with non Somali dads claiming to the somalia :nahgirl:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
One dhi10 is still bigger L than one million gangbangers put together.
What a fucking L for that father and brother :damn:

Imagine having the Imams and everyone looking for your daughter only for her drinking henny getting her back blown out by ciyaal suuqs in a 10$ motel:damn:

He can never show his face again:damn:

Trending