GEELJIRE fb tonight is full of a missing MN xaliimo, however, they left out something..

You can’t reason with someone who’s not normal. Ya insecure matey. Deal with it :lolbron:
Who is not normal? Me or you?
You who are advocating for a girl who had her family searching for her and making announcements only for her to turn up trying to "live free" through a life of degeneracy.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
No such a thing, somali society is patriachial, you're somali as long as your father is one. Your mother could be an alien and you will still be full somali.
Somali society is historically homogenous so your argument is invalid. We don’t mix with other ethnicities so that rule is made by faraxs like you to make yourself feel better and to justify you marrying foreign women. Genetics don’t lie laddie

You think that xaar weyne xalimo who had her family searching for her wasn't banging? The girl who was lying besides the madoo intoxicated with Henny? They line hard working men up making them not only s, but theives. Again, at least the faraxs don't put their face down and toot their booties up for adoons.
You know the girls are right you folks are obsessed what does adoon have to do with the thread :russ:

She's living a hot girl summer in the cold winter of MN.

:drakelaugh:

loool this story is so funny. The family thought about saving face and instead of only her mums friends know about it, they blew it up and we all now knows. This will further push her away in the hands of ciyaalo suuq. I think she is very inexperienced young girl who will get far worse rep than she deserves. Now she will be like everyone think I’m a hoe, so I might as well do whatever

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
loool this story is so funny. The family thought about saving face and instead of only her mums friends know about it, they blew it up and we all now knows. This will further push her away in the hands of ciyaalo suuq. I think she is very inexperienced young girl who will get far worse rep than she deserves. Now she will be like everyone think I’m a hoe, so I might as well do whatever
First partially sensible thing I’ve heard you say :qri8gs7:

I hate those kind of parents with passion. Parents who think highly of their child while being contempt of other’s kids.

This is case of a overzealous father who badly wanted to get a young man in trouble with authorities. Clearly he does not know the American system. I know for a fact he called 911and said to them “hallow! Yes! Akjuli my dhowtar keenabad by a man. My dhowtar is feri yang”. Dispatcher “how old is she sir”. Father “ she is ooli 19”. Dispatcher :comeon::damedamn::draketf::camby:

Again, normally don't care for these sorts of threads but LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

No question, this is the criminally underrated post of the day

Read that out loud to yourselves> @Grigori Rasputin you're either a Professor of Linguistics or a part-time ESL instructor - I salute you either way

I feel sorry for her father and brothers thier family honor has been tarnished, they're forever walking Ls.

I take 100 gangbanger sons instead of my daughter being filmed in a hotel room with other guys and that video later shared on twitter. This is the biggest humiliation one can do to you. The honour of her father and brother is gone forever. May Allah give them patience.

1) This story shows you that Minnesota Somalis are worse ar at least on same level of UK Somalis

2) Our women give us so much L's on social media, no other race can compete. Like every other day/week a new video man. And this Son of **** recording it is Somali himself. Cursed people indeed.
:gucciwhat:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I take 100 gangbanger sons instead of my daughter being filmed in a hotel room with other guys and that video later shared on twitter. This is the biggest humiliation one can do to you. The honour of her father and brother is gone forever. May Allah give them patience.

1) This story shows you that Minnesota Somalis are worse ar at least on same level of UK Somalis

2) Our women give us so much L's on social media, no other race can compete. Like every other day/week a new video man. And this Son of **** recording it is Somali himself. Cursed people indeed.
:gucciwhat:
Yup, you hit the nail on the head, I rather die than live with this shame, how terrible it is to be a toothless cermonial figure in your own household:meleshame:

Trending