Gay Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You support gays like these atheists and gaal influenced people on this thread?

I don't agree with homosexuality. I believe it's wrong according to the Quran and Sunnah but it's their life as long as they don't force their values upon me. My neighbour is a homosexual and I greet him like a normal person and don't avoid him like the plague.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
Who even cares? Really you guys make a big deal out of this shit.

And wadaad dardaran, your message might be right but the methods you're using to aproach the whole issue is wrong. If you're telling the girls to cover up tell them in a way that makes them want to or at least give it a time to reflect and hopefully make the right choice. Instead of calling them out and insulting them, make them aware of the rewards that come with such acts and the effect it has on the future generations.

Hadii kale mesha nacnacda kala tag is my advice.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
I don't agree with homosexuality. I believe it's wrong according to the Quran and Sunnah but it's their life as long as they don't force their values upon me. My neighbour is a homosexual and I greet him like a normal person and don't avoid him like the plague.
giphy.gif

And wadaad dardaran, your message might be right but the methods you're using to aproach the whole issue is wrong. If you're telling the girls to cover up tell them in a way that makes them want to or at least give it a time to reflect and hopefully make the right choice. Instead of calling them out and insulting them, make them aware of the rewards that come with such acts and the effect it has on the future generations.

I think you posted this in the wrong thread. This isn't the hijab thread. It would be perfect advice for that thread.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa

I will say what I feel is right and I will not cushion it.The problem with people like you is that you are afraid to say the truth in fear of what people might think of you.Trademark of a fulay

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I am aware of this but I was sick and tired of this dude. But thnx for pointing it out.
مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللَّهِ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ أَشِدَّاءُ عَلَى الْكُفَّارِ رُحَمَاءُ بَيْنَهُمْ تَرَاهُمْ

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are stern against the unbelievers, merciful among themselves.

Surah Al-Fath 48:29

مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللَّهِ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ أَشِدَّاءُ عَلَى الْكُفَّارِ رُحَمَاءُ بَيْنَهُمْ تَرَاهُمْ

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are stern against the unbelievers, merciful among themselves.

Surah Al-Fath 48:29

Do you keep this Ayah in mind when you make qabiilist insults against your fellow Somali Muslims?

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Do you keep this Ayah in mind when you make qabiilist insults against your fellow Somali Muslims?
Do you know the difference between a joke and a real insult? I am a sinner but my I am a Muslim firmly believes in his Religon.As for me arguing against those of you who spread fasaad of homosexuality and women nakedness all kinds of perversions and decadence.My tongue and typing will be used for the sake of Allah!

Do you know the difference between a joke and a real insult? I am a sinner but my I am a Muslim firmly believes in his Religon.As for me arguing against those of you who spread fasaad of homosexuality and women nakedness all kinds of perversions and decadence.My tongue and typing will be used for the sake of Allah!

Of course, it was all jokes. Get out of jail free card. Have you read Surah Hujuraat yet? Maybe change your profile pic before you get on your soapbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts