Gay Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Hi Abdi Johnson and that one other gay guy in anons.

AJ, Do you ever get told that you act straight? You're not really 'camp' gay, you're kind of 'street'.

What misconceptions about gay people annoy you the most?

Do you have gay friends? Is it harder for gays from non white communities in the gay scene? Is there racism in the gay community?

gilic mech

Satan worshipper
giphy.gif

Hubble

VIP
My best friend since I was 13 is bi but she's married to a man now. She hasn't given up her bi identity though.

Hi Abdi Johnson and that one other gay guy in anons.

AJ, Do you ever get told that you act straight? You're not really 'camp' gay, you're kind of 'street'.

Yes.

What misconceptions about gay people annoy you the most?

That we speak like women.
We're tidy.
We have limp wrists.

Do you have gay friends? Is it harder for gays from non white communities in the gay scene? Is there racism in the gay community?

Yes I do.
No I don't find it hard.
Not racism but preferences, especially "No Asian" preferences

Hubble

VIP
Thanks for answering.

Which Asians are not fancied? Why?

Do you go to straight bars ever? I know a lot of Somali girls who've been to gay bars to avoid being sexually harassed on night out.

Thanks for answering.

Which Asians are not fancied? Why?

Do you go to straight bars ever? I know a lot of Somali girls who've been to gay bars to avoid being sexually harassed on night out.

All of them are avoided by some people.

I only went to regular bars, last time a few weeks ago. But I won't be going back. I don't like the environment. Too loud

Hubble

VIP
Why are Asians avoided? Are they usually the married/down low/ashamed of being gay but down for sex or some other reason?

Bar suck unless they're out doors like on the beach.

Sort of like why women avoid Asian men.

Asians are like any other race but they tend to hide it and marry a woman.

I used to prefer shisha spots but I like staying home now on weekends.

Hubble

VIP
I thought they'd be the least likely to be out out. The small penis rumour puts everyone off I see lol

Girls find Japanese and Korean guys attractive but only the super hot ones who look like models.

Why don't people meet for coffee any more? It was the done thing for ages until shisha spots opened.

I thought they'd be the least likely to be out out. The small penis rumour puts everyone off I see lol

Girls find Japanese and Korean guys attractive but only the super hot ones who look like models.

Why don't people meet for coffee any more? It was the done thing for ages until shisha spots opened.

I actually go out for coffees now. Just started doing it.

I have a habit of finishing the hot cup in less than 5 minutes though. I have to break out of that habit.

Hubble

VIP
I actually go out for coffees now. Just started doing it.

I have a habit of finishing the hot cup in less than 5 minutes though. I have to break out of that habit.

You should get one decaf shot + one regular shot. That way you can order two identical tasting coffees but get the caffeine of one cup.

You should get one decaf shot + one regular shot. That way you can order two identical tasting coffees but get the caffeine of one cup.

I did not know you can get shots from cafes.

I like drinking large coffees so I don't think it can work.

Hubble

VIP
I did not know you can get shots from cafes.

I like drinking large coffees so I don't think it can work.

Yeah it's two in a regular coffee and up to four in the large. I ask and get half decaf so I can get another coffee before lunch without feeling wired.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
extreme homophobes are usually just closeted gay men...
So I guess majority of muslim males and sheikhs are gay by your definition.Please keep your extreme liberal nonsense to yourself.I find this entire thread repulsive :vqbuyv0:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So I guess majority of muslim males and sheikhs are gay by your definition.Please keep your extreme liberal nonsense to yourself.I find this entire thread repulsive :vqbuyv0:

Not the majority but definitely a large minority are gay. Just look at the statistic in muslim countries, transgender and male on male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending