Gay Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
It's funny people hate on gays but I guarantee you guys have shared gym or played sports with gay men but you are utterly unaware of it.

Gareth Thomas, ex Welsh rugby player is gay.

Gareth-Thomas.jpg

Please go up to him and call him derogatory gay slurs. Lol. Fucking cowards. I bet the dude you were man marking in last week's football game was gay.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
It's funny people hate on gays but I guarantee you guys have shared gym or played sports with gay men but you are utterly unaware of it.

Gareth Thomas, ex Welsh rugby player is gay.

Gareth-Thomas.jpg

Please go up to him and call him derogatory gay slurs. Lol. Fucking cowards. I bet the dude you were man marking in last week's football game was gay.
Rugby is a gay sport not surprised.You will rarely find gay ball players tho :kobeok:

Who cares if you puke or you hate gay people. It's not like that isn't a common opinion especially in more conservative comunities like ours.
There were always and will always be gay Somalis. You better get use to it because as time goes along more and more will be comfortable being open about it. You currently have gays in your family (whether you know it or not) and maybe one of your kids will be gay too. It is better for everyone if you are at least compassionate and try to understand the difficulties some people face in life, regardless of what your own personal/relgiious opinion might be. We are all human, nobody wants a hard life.

Hubble

VIP
I didn't realise that there is a possible chance that there's gays in my family who are not acting on their feelings.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Who cares if I am a and puke in niggas asshole for pleasure or you hate gay people. It's not like that isn't a common opinion especially in more conservative comunities like ours.
There were always and will always be gay Somalis. You better get use to it because as time goes along more and more will be comfortable being open about it. You currently have gays in your family (whether you know it or not) and maybe one of your kids will be gay too. It is better for everyone if you are at least compassionate and try to understand the difficulties some people face in life, regardless of what your own personal/relgiious opinion might be. We are all human, nobody wants a hard life.
Corrected it for you :nvjpqts:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Barni, I bet that's true. I watch some transgender yters, and I see a few comments from fobs with very qaxooti-like dp. I like the yters for the people they are in general. This user has very long Islamic names, and they say things like I support or your a real naago to me or I'd definitely be with you , yada yada yada . Men from those countries are disturbed.

I didn't realise that there is a possible chance that there's gays in my family who are not acting on their feelings.

It occured to me after one of my friends family members came out as gay. Never in a million years did I even suspect him. Afaik nobody did. Even though I have seen the statistics and know that sexuality is fluid, I never thought about my own family members until that happened. I don't think any of my siblings are though, maybe some extended family members.

Corrected it for you :nvjpqts:

I think you have an interesting perspective. When I think of gay people I don't think about what they do in bed. But even so, it's not like hetereosexual people can't have strange fetishes, we all know what strange things some straight people find sexually arousing. Nonetheless, being homosexual doesn't mean you have to be into strange fetishes, I hope you realise that.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

1-2% of the Somali population is gay so a few of us might know gay people without actually being aware of it.

You can't police a persons sexuality it's between them and god but I'd rather not see guys getting it on. It's unnatural to me.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
The amount of s and lefties in this forum is sickening.Thanks God back in Africa y'all would be beaten if you espouse your homosexual propaganda

The amount of s and lefties in this forum is sickening.Thanks God back in Africa y'all would be beaten if you espouse your homosexual propaganda

It's not an agenda. Forcing people to adopt a fake sexual identity as a response to possible violent retribution is an agenda. You know gays who are forced to play heterosexual end up marrying people like your daughters. Let people be people, providing they don't harm anyone, what's the issue? You can try and dismiss our position as being 'leftist' (there are gay rightwingers of course, most people see this as a civil rights issue not a political one) or 'an agenda', but the reality is people are becoming more accustomed to the idea of not living their lives according to age old customs that don't actually make any sense when you spend two seconds thinking about them. The idea that other people get to force their own values and opinions on others is slowly losing its grip on societies the world over.
You can hate gays if you want. That's your choice. Nobody is forcing you to be gay either. But the days of people like you forcing your opinions on others are dwindling away day by day.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
It's not an agenda. Forcing people to adopt a fake sexual identity as a response to possible violent retribution is an agenda. You know gays who are forced to play heterosexual end up marrying people like your daughters. Let people be people, providing they don't harm anyone, what's the issue? You can try and dismiss our position as being 'leftist' (there are gay rightwingers of course, most people see this as a civil rights issue not a political one) or 'an agenda', but the reality is people are becoming more accustomed to the idea of not living their live according to age old customs that don't actually make any sense when you spend two seconds thinking about them. The idea that other people get to force their own values and opinions on others are coming to an end.
You can hate gays if you want. That's your choice. Nobody is forcing you to be gay either. But the days of people like you forcing your opinions on others are dwindling away day by day.
Didn't read the response since it won't change my mind about Gays.Islam and Shariah are pretty clear on the stance we should take on those s!

Status
Not open for further replies.