Gay and lesbian Somalis

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I don't care. I am proud to sympathize with them. They are fighting for their religion and their country.

Anyways, it just shows how you're a sellout. You defend lgbt and attack the taliban. If white people were against lgbt, I assume you'd be against it too.

No, I was pointing out your hypocrisy.

You support drug dealers that are killing people with their drugs but want to lecture me on Islam.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
blah, blah... you spent like twenty pages defending sodomy now you're the haraam police when it comes to the Taliban

I have never lectured people on what is halal or haram except for when ppl have debated with me, as is this case on this thread.

You however consistently lecture people on Islam but support drug dealers.

You are hypocrite.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
I do not advocate.

The definition to advocate is to recommend and support. I have never recommended people to be homosexuals and I have never supported anyone to become homosexual.

Yes you did and continue to do, are you not the person that said the following

Yes, those things are haram but I am not going to stop people from doing those things in a Western country. That is my underlying point.

I support their right to drink, do zina in their own country. I will not do those things and will not want my family to do it.

The same goes for LGBT, I support their right to do it in a secular country which supposed to provide rights for everybody. However, I am not going to partake or support or not support them.

For anyone reading it's apparent that what you're endorsing is for lgb people to engage in homosexuality in their home countries ie secular countries etc. For you it's only haram to engage in homosexuality in muslim countries but when one goes to a secular country then it becomes ok ?

Those that make $2 a day, which is the majority of Somalia should not have a second wife.

If you are financially stable, then I support their right to have more than one wife.

I believe that is in line with the Shafiici school of thought. Prove me wrong.

I said people that cannot afford it should not marry or have children. You are ruining the life of your future wife and children if you cannot afford to provide for a sustainable wellbeing.

In the context of Somalia, the ruin of our society has not been homosexuality, zina and alcohol.

Are you going to argue with me on that?

Lets agree that $ 2 is not even close to sustain 1 wife meaning it's not financially feasible to cater for a one wife or children for that matter . According to your logic this would entail that a monogamous marriage will lead to the destruction of our society .

The reason being the monogamous marriage doesn't meet the requirement allowed in the shafi madhab which eventually leads to it not being practiced correctly in our society, thereby ruining us. My question to you is why have you not bothered to say this ? why focus on polygamy only

It's strange for you to claim that polygamy ruins a muslim country but when zina, alcohol, homosexuality which are prevalent in non muslim countries you've nothing to say about these actions ruining these countries ? why is that ?

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@AdoonkaAlle

What you quoted is me saying that I support people that already do these things to not be discriminated against. That does not fit the definition of advocacy.

As for polygamy, I am focusing on the worse issue itself. How can I lecture someone that has only married one wife when there are people that are marrying two or three or four wives while having $2 a day.

Let us focus on that first before we lecture people who are sensible enough to marry one wife only. However, I agree that anyone that cannot marriage should not get married but let's go after those marrying more than one wife before we go after those that marry one wife.

This whataboutism is not a good colour on you sxb.

As for the destruction of society, when secular countries disintegrate similar to Somalia then I will provide my judgement on what destroyed them. Until then, I am a hypocrite for focusing on their society's ills when the majority of poor people in my country do not have more than $2 a day.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The make up less than 1% of the 1% of are community. We have more criminals in prison then gays, trans and lesbians combined

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The make up less than 1% of the 1% of are community. We have more criminals in prison then gays, trans and lesbians combined

F*cking finally.

Thank you, I thought I was crazy for saying SSpot is obsessed with them.

They wanna talk about a small minority when there are many more criminals that do haram in our diaspora community.

AdoonkaAlle

@AdoonkaAlle

What you quoted is me saying that I support people that already do these things to not be discriminated against. That does not fit the definition of advocacy.

As for polygamy, I am focusing on the worse issue itself. How can I lecture someone that has only married one wife when there are people that are marrying two or three or four wives while having $2 a day.

Let us focus on that first before we lecture people who are sensible enough to marry one wife only. However, I agree that anyone that cannot marriage should not get married but let's go after those marrying more than one wife before we go after those that marry one wife.

This whataboutism is not a good colour on you sxb.

As for the destruction of society, when secular countries disintegrate similar to Somalia then I will provide my judgement on what destroyed them. Until then, I am a hypocrite for focusing on their society's ills when the majority of poor people in my country do not have more than $2 a day.

Now you're just lying outright sxb i've tried to engage with you in a reasonable discussion and there's no point in continuing any further if you choose to act this way

Yes, those things are haram but I am not going to stop people from doing those things in a Western country. That is my underlying point.

I support their right to drink, do zina in their own country. I will not do those things and will not want my family to do it.

The same goes for LGBT, I support their right to do it in a secular country which supposed to provide rights for everybody. However, I am not going to partake or support or not support them.

It's very evident and clear what you're supporting, i'm not making you say these things. You're contradiction is there for all to see, the above quote of yours doesn't talk about any discrimination but about the right for people to engage in zina, homosexuality and your support for them to do so

You were criticising people who were practising polygamy for not meeting the requirement set by shafii madhab but when i showed you using the same statistics that those in a monogamous marriage do not meet the same requirement demanded by shafi madhab. You chose to then ignore these contradiction based on your own logic sxb

How in the world can islamic practice ruin an entire nation but unislamic practices can't ? the fact that you even hold such a view of not only advocating for that which Allah prohibited but also not even acknowledging that such actions destroy not only people, but societies in general without a doubt proves to me that either you're a deviant muslim at best or pretending to be a muslim

I've no further reason to engage with an individual who claims to be muslim but consistently advocates for kufr and refuses to acknowledge his mistakes.

AdoonkaAlle

Yet they're the most vocal of all groups in trying to be accepted for their haram. How many drug dealers, gang bangers that you know are out that want their activities to made halal or trying to justify their haram using islam ?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Now you're just lying outright sxb i've tried to engage with you in a reasonable discussion and there's no point in continuing any further if you choose to act this way

It's very evident and clear what you're supporting, i'm not making you say these things. You're contradiction is there for all to see, the above quote of yours doesn't talk about any discrimination but about the right for people to engage in zina, homosexuality and your support for them to do so

You can take one message out of context to prove your point but I stated numerous times that my definition of rights regarding the LGBT community is regarding discrimination.

When I say they can do said things in their countries, when I say they, I am talking about gay people, people that have already made the conscious decision to call themselves gay.

You were criticising people who were practising polygamy for not meeting the requirement set by shafii madhab but when i showed you using the same statistics that those in a monogamous marriage do not meet the same requirement demanded by shafi madhab. You chose to then ignore these contradiction based on your own logic sxb

No, you are twisting again. I have said that no-one that cannot afford it should get married.

However, we should tackle the problem of polygamy first before monogamy because a poor person with two wives is worse than a poor person with one wife, as one has more mouths to feed than the other.

It is common sense. The fact I did not explain it is because I assumed most people would understand and they did except for a handful of people.

How in the world can islamic practice ruin an entire nation but unislamic practices can't ? the fact that you even hold such a view of not only advocating for that which Allah prohibited but also not even acknowledging that such actions destroy not only people, but societies in general without a doubt proves to me that either you're a deviant muslim at best or pretending to be a muslim

I've no further reason to engage with an individual who claims to be muslim but consistently advocates for kufr and refuses to acknowledge his mistakes.

Are you arguing that Kacaanist Somalia was an Islamic society pre-war?

The Kacaan destroyed Somalia and they propagated communism which is did not believe in religion as a concept which was highlighted in the numerous murders of sheikhs by the Kacaan.

That is unislamic practice and that was the main reason alongside many others that destroyed Somalia.

Yet they're the most vocal of all groups in trying to be accepted for their haram. How many drug dealers, gang bangers that you know are out that want their activities to made halal or trying to justify their haram using islam ?
Sxb u knw why i actually tagged u?
You the only one with the patience to engage this fool wallahi.:francis:

I smell a sheegad bullshitter from across the ocean sxb.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Sxb u knw why i actually tagged u?
You the only one with the patience to engage this fool wallahi.:francis:

I smell a sheegad bullshitter from across the ocean sxb.

Mate, you started this argument with me. I am the one being patient by responding to all your condescending criticisms.

I spent hours trying to dissuade you of whatever misconception you have of my opinions but to no avail.

At the end of the day, if you do not like what I have to say stop picking arguments with me.

Mate, you started this argument with me. I am the one being patient by responding to all your condescending criticisms.

I spent hours trying to dissuade you of whatever misconception you have of my opinions but to no avail.

At the end of the day, if you do not like what I have to say stop picking arguments with me.
Hey i heard the EU voted to ban hijabs everywhere that involves face to face interactions at the work place, how do u feel abt that, u support it?
:mjlol:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Hey i heard the EU voted to ban hijabs everywhere that involves face to face interactions at the work place, how do u feel abt that, u support it?

Check my post on that thread.

Check my post on that thread.

Yes or nah, aint got time to play tom and jerry batty boy.
:westbrookwtf:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus let me guess, they have a right to do so, if u dont like it then go somewhere else
Ladida yadayada.
:comeon:

Here is what I wrote on that thread before you mentioned this topic to me.

This is a deliberate hypocrisy on the "secular" ideals many Western nations claim to promote.

Banning a woman's right to wear a niqab/hijab is not freeing them, its denying them their unalienable rights.

How are they different from the "men who force women to wear hijab" that they always talk about in these debates.

Go read before you post dumb stuff

:hahaidiot:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@akaA2

All it took for you was to go to the SSpot homepage before writing these posts.

You would have seen my post about it on the homepage.

You really thought you had me there ahahaha.