Gay and lesbian Somalis

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
How are you gonna say to another guy he is shukansi... That is gay warya.. No wonder you are follower of the creepy blm alphabet movement.

As I said, its a one-way street. I am not part of his delusions.

You are defending a guy that almost exclusively comments on LGBT-related threads and continues to either tag me in them or debate me based on a misquote.

He has an unhealthy obsession with me and I think I know why.

:gucciwhat:

Yeah, I'm having a discussion with a child. My bad sxb continue living in your fantasy world. Thrown off a roof. I don't even have to highlight your barbaric attitude. You exposing yourself and scoring your own goals.
Yes there is more than one way to get stoned and it is not your fun liberal type :ufdup:

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Sxb quick question but why on earth do you have a hitler pfp? You trying to get the site shut down lol.
I don't its kind of funny. to see an unknown Austria who failed in the school of art then after few decades become the master of Europe/

G3tNlI.gif

You are defending a guy that almost exclusively comments on LGBT-related threads and continues to either tag me in them or debate me based on a misquote.

He has an unhealthy obsession with me and I think I know why.

:gucciwhat:
No I call you out on your bs. Keep seething, I'm not going to stop.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Why do you care? If they want to be gay itโ€™s up to them.
there is a difference between being a gay only and being gay and spread the idea of homosexuality

there is a difference between being a gay only and being gay and spread the idea of homosexuality
Youโ€™re honestly overreacting itโ€™s really not that deep. Let people do what they want to do.. it doesnโ€™t affect us. I think we should discuss more important issues like the rate of gun and knife crime amongst Somali youth?