Gay and lesbian Somalis

Nah I noticed that whenever khaniisnimo is brought up you and that guy ready for the cape. Calling everyone closet gay.
So I assume you haven't said No to my invitation for fellatio? Cool is 8 in the evening behind the wendys good for you? Ill see you then sxb.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Yes because you say it's bad aqlaaq to talk about it. You want to use whatever means to shut down convo.
At least @Sheikh Google is upfront with his murtadnimo.

First, you said that you go on LGBT threads because I am there first.

Then you are admitting that you tagged me on a thread about it.

Pick a story ffs.

:mindblown:

Bro I’m not gonna joke with you about khaniisnimo like some cadaan liberal.
Traits of a closet fighting your inner urges. If you can't take a joke then I cant help you sxb. Also, why is everything bad liberal this and liberal that. My nigga you got more in tune with the right-wing rhetorics and they fucking despise you. Black and Muslim you wecel, you they worst nightmare.

First, you said that you go on LGBT threads because I am there first.

Then you are admitting that you tagged me on a thread about it.

Pick a story ffs.

:mindblown:
On that one yes because it was crazy undefensable that you avoided it but I have seen you on every other one to jump defending them.

Traits of a closet fighting your inner urges. If you can't take a joke then I cant help you sxb. Also, why is everything bad liberal this and liberal that. My nigga you got more in tune with the right-wing rhetorics and they fucking despise you. Black and Muslim you wecel, you they worst nightmare.
Right wing better than you defending khaniisnimo and joking about it, I don't do that:idontlike:
You'll get thrown off a roof.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
On that one yes because it was crazy undefensable that you avoided it but I have seen you on every other one to jump defending them.

Bro just accept your sexuality.

This shukaansi you are having with me is a one-way street and I don't wanna lead you on.

:gucciwhat:

Right wing better than you defending khaniisnimo and joking about it, I don't do that:idontlike:
You'll get thrown off a roof.
Yeah, I'm having a discussion with a child. My bad sxb continue living in your fantasy world. Thrown off a roof. I don't even have to highlight your barbaric attitude. You exposing yourself and scoring your own goals.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Are Somalis Not human?
Bleed when bled?
Laugh in humor?
Cry in humor and Sadness?
Are Somalis not afflicted like other humans?
Gay Yemeni? Gay Cadaan? Gay Afo-nations?
Are Somalis not like everyone else?
Sick when Sickness reach them?
Gay when homosexuality Gays them?
We are a human race. We are all Victims of Shaitaan!
yes you are right but we must find a solution