Gashaamo city, Somali region of Ethiopia hospital completed

Masha Allah. Did the diaspora build it? I know Ethiopia neglects dulkeena. I heard Somali's only have a handful of schools/hospitals in Galbeed.

Bohol

VIP
Masha Allah. Did the diaspora build it? I know Ethiopia neglects dulkeena. I heard Somali's only have a handful of schools/hospitals in Galbeed.

It was built by the local government. The diaspora are building a library for the city. It is true the Ethiopia government neglects the Somali region and it doesn't get its fair share of the funds granted to other states.

It was built by the local government. The diaspora are building a library for the city. It is true the Ethiopia government neglects the Somali region and it doesn't get its fair share of the funds granted to other states.
MashaAllah, good for you guys.

We don't have shit in Galbeed, it's very sad. I know people who cross the border into Somalia to see the doctor. It's madness.

Bohol

VIP
When it was under construction.

1586227826435.png

1586227837496.png

1586227845009.png

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
@xabashi how do you feel about this?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They neglect it like kenya neglects nfd, because they know somalis will always be a threat to that region. Why invest in something you know will never be yours.

Laakin, being the xaasids they are. They won't even respect their constitution and allow ogaden the right to choose their future. Kenya and ehtiopia were so weak, they accepted land from the coloniser who wanted to spite somalis for their bitter resistance. Yet africans look upto these coons. The europeans couldn't conquer them, but our generals infiltrated their palaces with ease and would have beat them if it wasn't for the europeans and the invention of the airplanes.

:gucciwhat:

Trending

Latest posts