Garre people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaaq are Beesha Dir and are under the Madaluug sub clan of the Dir.
There are not really that much sources on the internet do to propaganda that Shiek Isaaq was "Arab". Most Issaq's back hone (especially Gaxajis) would tell you that Isaaq is Dir and have sources backing up there claims.
Northern Dir
The Northern Somalis exclusively come from the Dir clan. The Isaaq are Mohammed Hiniftire Mahe Dir. While the Gadabuursi are also closely related to the Isaaq whom they share with the common ancestor Mohammed Hiniftire, the sub lineage they claim as their direct ancestor is called the Mandaluug. The third Northern clan, the Issas come from the Madoobe Dir. There are also other Dir groups like the Gurgure, Madigaan, Magadle, Akisho, and Layiile in smaller numbers in the Northern Somalia
The prophet:"learn your lineages"

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Northern Dir
The Northern Somalis exclusively come from the Dir clan. The Isaaq are Mohammed Hiniftire Mahe Dir. While the Gadabuursi are also closely related to the Isaaq whom they share with the common ancestor Mohammed Hiniftire, the sub lineage they claim as their direct ancestor is called the Mandaluug. The third Northern clan, the Issas come from the Madoobe Dir. There are also other Dir groups like the Gurgure, Madigaan, Magadle, Akisho, and Layiile in smaller numbers in the Northern Somalia
The prophet:"learn your lineages"
I guees the rumor that Shiek Isaaq and Shiek Samaroon where brothers was true.
Interesting.:hmm:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I met one last week. He had a big jaw and we thought he was Ethiopian but he said he was Somali.

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
I guees the rumor that Shiek Isaaq and Shiek Samaroon where brothers was true.
Interesting.:hmm:
Mandeluug isn’t an ancestor of mahamed hanafitre but rather the brother of maha dir. but some non gadabuursi mandeluug claim that mandeluug is part of maha dir instead of being separate to it. So sheikh isaaq and sheikh samaroon aren’t brothers but relatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts