Garowe Developments

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Finally a storage facilities for our 'livestock fodder'...Good job.

No more living day to day n relying on rain, we must store our fodder in warehouses to support us when the dry season arrives.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@kulane @Rationale PL is a government and a government job is to reduce poverty and increase wealth for the poor not help the Rich who don't neeed it. In Mogadishu no-one provides a damn service your ppl, you brag about rich ppl baan lee nahay but majority poor ppl get nothing. Everyone has rich people, its about how to save your poor ppl.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But Good job Puntland we must save our ppl during the dry season. Dams, vegetation storage, water wells, is good start. We shouldn't let them suffer during the dry season and lose all their livestock while their waiting for rain.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Madaxweyne Ku-xigeenka dowladda Mudane Axmed Cilmi Cismaan Karaash ayaa Xadhiga ka jaray dhismaha cusub ee Dallada PUNSAA.
Madaxweyne ku-xigeenka ayaa ku bogaadiyey hogaankii hore ee Dallada PUNSAA dedaalka ay geliyeen sidii PUNSAA ay u heli lahayd deegaan rasmi ah oo ay ku shaqeeyaan, isaga oo xusay muhiimada dalladu u leedahay bulshada Rayidka ah iyo sida ay lagama maar-maanka u tahay in lagu garab istaago shaqooyinka baaxada leh ee ay hayso.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Let our next goal be Garowe Sewage plant. All homes connected to a sewage pipeline that goes to the industrial xafaad and then it gets treated and re-directed into the water-supply system. If we conquer sewage n water, these two areas is what humans r exposed to the most, our health-standards will be the highest in Somalia. They will need to architect where the big pipes n small pipes(luuqyada) are concentrated in the city.

I get so angry at the former somalia govt not investing in our airport n ports n roads. If that stupid siyad did, we could develop our cities so quickly and focus on private investments, banking, manufacturing. Wats worse is these dulis in hamar think we will accept a central govt again.

Sewage plant will be big business where u can target every home for yourself and charge them 'sewage' fee and make it a 'law' that all homes have to connect as part of the urban sanitation plan, the owner or shareholders will boom with no competition. Similar to this clean water, all houses will be charged a 'fee' for treatment of their water.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Neero I am suprised why we don't connect the homes to electric cooking, why use 'gas', this is a fossil fuel and being eradicated worldwide, it will be in such short supply, prices will increase. I doubt the govt has future proofed how long gas can be used before it's supply dwindles. We can simply expand the garowe electricity plant to account for cooking.

I think the pipeline is already there or maybe it needs to be expanded to bigger pipes.

@Neero I am suprised why we don't connect the homes to electric cooking, why use 'gas', this is a fossil fuel and being eradicated worldwide, it will be in such short supply, prices will increase. I doubt the govt has future proofed how long gas can be used before it's supply dwindles. We can simply expand the garowe electricity plant to account for cooking.

I think the pipeline is already there or maybe it needs to be expanded to bigger pipes.
Gas is bad connecting it to the houses in sweden i think they banned it

Screenshot_20230120-122434_Chrome.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Neero those 'fillable gas' why don't they justs create a 'gas plant' and roll out pipe-line connections to houses, it's easy to manage n control. But I don't know how viable it will be becuz it will dwindle the supply as nations prepare to migrate to cleaner energy sources.

Somalis are backwards. I remember they would fill kerosene lamps for light, donkeys carrying water to homes, now their doing the same idea of selling portable gas. Mentally do they not know how centralizing is much preferred and scaleable in the future as demand increases, u just upgrade the back-end.

Now the business model requires they keep buying portable gas, transportation costs from dubai, transport tax, in the future 'sales' tax will be applied as PL starts to modernize the market.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This isn't a cheap investment water treatment plant. I love how PL build infrastructure.

Rwanda needed to get a 'loan' with help from govt n private investors pooling together

I can't wait till deni opens this new plant. This is a game changer for health increasing in the population.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts