Garowe court reverses death sentence for 5 men convicted of gang raping a little girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Just when we hear good news of a Somali Court in Laascaanood of protecting a 14yr girl from Buuhoodle Being forced to marry a 40yr old man. She won the case to return to her Grandma and go back to school

See my thread in the general section with the story and 20 pages of comments

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Just when we hear good news of a Somali Court in Laascaanood of protecting a 14yr girl from Buuhoodle Being forced to marry a 40yr old man. She won the case to return to her Grandma and go back to school

See my thread in the general section with the story and 20 pages of comments
You’re such a beg....

Reiko you should know this Asad cheerleader and fangirl.

That is Mr Reuters himself. The correspondent of Reuters news agency in Puntland.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
This is disgusting. How are you guys this tribalist to the point where you're denying this situation, and making it seem less important than it actually is? This girl was gang raped by 5 men and this is your response to it.

Sigh. Examples of why I don't go on here anymore.
im notr tribalist but a rape cant equal a murder. he should be in jail not be killed. dont let your emotion cloud your belief in islam abayo. i dont care for him personally or tribe. read what i wrote carefully. i dont even know how you got that out of what i wrote. lol

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Absolutely shameful. Obviously these 5 men were from a majority clan hence why they weren’t given their rightful punishment. I doubt they’ll even serve their full prison sentence, after paying their fines they’ll probably be let free in a year or two.

Puntland's laws clearly state that rapists get a long prison sentence and a fine not capital punishment. The original sentence didn't make much sense to me.

They committed gang rape and left the girl for that but she didn't die and survived the ordeal.

Another thing is the EU doesn't allow the killing of rapists and murderers and would rather see those in prison.

They pay for judiciary, custodial, ministries, seminars, facilities and rehabilitations any killing would jeopardise that support hence why administrations are reluctant as they know they would get a 'strike' from the EU.

Some people are being emotional and not rational when they call for a rapist to be executed.. The sentence should equate to the crime.. Only if you take a life should it equate to an execution.

I see.
Then execution might be a harsh sentence since they didn't murder her. I think 20 years is enough punishment for that kind of act...in most western countries they would have gotten less than 20 years in prison.
in my country they barely even get jail time, at least PL sentenced these bastards to 20 years.

Comon bro.
Tribal beef aside.. Do you think rape crime equals execution? 20 years is a very long sentence compared to many countries around the world.

Wallahi oobilaahi I think rape is worse than murder. Wtf:faysalwtf::faysalwtf: the girl is tortured with that memory the rest of her life. I rather be sent back to ilaahay. Rape is so fucked man:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts