Garowe court reverses death sentence for 5 men convicted of gang raping a little girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the clan had any honor they would hand these guys to their execution They brought shame to the clan and only way to restore it back is to send these guys to their execution

But these clan members are so backwards they defend the criminal from any wrongdoing They have 0 honor
Yes but now whole clan supports rape of young girls now and that is why somalia is cursed as they go againist Allah and his prophets

World

VIP
I see.
Then execution might be a harsh sentence since they didn't murder her. I think 20 years is enough punishment for that kind of act...in most western countries they would have gotten less than 20 years in prison.
They won’t serve 20 years in prison though, those teenagers who gang raped a girl and posted it on Facebook went free after a couple months.

The only way to combat this rape culture in puntland is to execute the offenders.

Farm

VIP
They won’t serve 20 years in prison though, those teenagers who gang raped a girl and posted it on Facebook went free after a couple months.

The only way to combat this rape culture in puntland is to execute the offenders.

Why are you making assumptions? you obviously didn’t just post news to share... You had a clear agenda and posted this after the severe karbaash you received in the other thread.

:mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Absolutely shameful. Obviously these 5 men were from a majority clan hence why they weren’t given their rightful punishment. I doubt they’ll even serve their full prison sentence, after paying their fines they’ll probably be let free in a year or two.

Here is the president of Puntland president deni meeting with the family of the victim

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Why are you making assumptions? you obviously didn’t just post news to share... You had a clear agenda and posted this after the severe karbaash you received in the other thread.

:mjlol:

The Romani Gypsy got soo hurt in the Mullah thread, he's made two MJ/Puntland related threads in quick succession. Kkkkk

Farm

VIP
You can tell this thread was made by an illiterate homeless beggar, in most western countries you get 2-5 years for a crime like this. PL is way above the world average with this sentence.

Terrible ruling, if its true.

The legal system will lose all credibility if those men aren't executed.

I would like to see the fine go up to around $25,000, hit their families in the pocket. The families of rapists should also face repercussions

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Terrible ruling, if its true.

The legal system will lose all credibility if those men aren't executed.

The ruling was already heavy handed, but the bigger problem is the fact that you can change rulings based on how much money you got.

In Islam Rape is punishable with Either Death or 100 lashes and persona non grata for 1 year.
If married then its death via rajam or stoning.

Did this really happen lakiin.
This case was about the diaspora girl so maha?

Wallahi oobilaahi I think rape is worse than murder. Wtf:faysalwtf::faysalwtf: the girl is tortured with that memory the rest of her life. I rather be sent back to ilaahay. Rape is so fucked man:faysalwtf:
Rape is indeed a horrible crime.. But in all the countries of the world there is not a singleccountry where rape gives death sentence... Even in Somaliland you wouldn't get death sentence for rape..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending