Garowe court reverses death sentence for 5 men convicted of gang raping a little girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rape is indeed a horrible crime.. But in all the countries of the world there is not a singleccountry where rape gives death sentence... Even in Somaliland you wouldn't get death sentence for rape..
Are you a MUMIIN.
Go read the diin.
Rape if previously married is the death penalty

20 years & 15 years ain't no fucking joke if they do serve all the time.

Capital punishment must be limited ffs our ppl are already dying like flies

Well done to the court, no judgement can undo the hurt caused but if they do serve the full sentence its :nvjpqts: 4 me

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
In Islam Rape is punishable with Either Death or 100 lashes and persona non grata for 1 year.
If married then its death via rajam or stoning.

Did this really happen lakiin.
This case was about the diaspora girl so maha?

This brings up the question if these people were married or not..

Not like it matters though, since the court can be over turned with some money.

20 years & 15 years ain't no fucking joke if they do serve all the time.

Capital punishment must be limited ffs our ppl are already dying like flies

Well done to the court, no judgement can undo the hurt caused but if they do serve the full sentence its :nvjpqts: 4 me
Why limit the Rules of Allah. People will continue unless they are scared of such punishments

Why limit the Rules of Allah. People will continue unless they are scared of such punishments

I would never suggest such a thing Suldaan
Capital punishment is not something lagu degdego bro

ALLAH'S RULES ARE FOREVER, but Allah is merciful don't forget and he set his rules in a way where you have to proof every single factor b4 a life can be taken.

Again I'm not to sure on the ins and outs of this case I'm probably wrong but keeping these fools alive will atleast still allow the to make tawbah and atone for their crime

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Rape of unmarried woman is 100 lashes and rejected by your community for 1 year. Follow the Sharia. Don't bring European and American and feminist laws in our land. Don't tell me what amnesty international wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.