Garowe court reverses death sentence for 5 men convicted of gang raping a little girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Absolutely shameful. Obviously these 5 men were from a majority clan hence why they weren’t given their rightful punishment. I doubt they’ll even serve their full prison sentence, after paying their fines they’ll probably be let free in a year or two.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I see the clan money arrived on time.:snoop::snoop:

Whats gonna stop them from doing it again????:ohlord:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If the clan had any honor they would hand these guys to their execution They brought shame to the clan and only way to restore it back is to send these guys to their execution

But these clan members are so backwards they defend the criminal from any wrongdoing They have 0 honor

Mj rules. Reminds me my uncle killing a man and money being collected. They gave him 10 years to shut people up. He was out in few months when things calmed down. This is why somalia civil war happened and its been unstable ever since. God punished us with the injustice that used to happen in Somalia

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
If the clan had any honor they would hand these guys to their execution They brought shame to the clan and only way to restore it back is to send these guys to their execution

But these clan members are so backwards they defend the criminal from any wrongdoing They have 0 honor

Who is this clan?

Time to name and shame these backward doqons:francis:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wow

A little girl gets raped and the first thing you try to do is discredit the source due to your tribal allegiance.

You should be ashamed of yourself
Instead of feeling sorry for the little girl, you lie about her situation.

Tell the truth and give us a source not Twitter.

Stop using what happened to the poor girl as a tribal score.

You’re shameless.

World

VIP
Mj rules. Reminds me my uncle killing a man and money being collected. They gave him 10 years to shut people up. He was out in few months when things calmed down. This is why somalia civil war happened and its been unstable ever since. God punished us with the injustice that used to happen in Somalia
These rapists will be out in less than a year and will continue raping more girls.

There is no justice in Puntland for the weak and defenceless.

Instead of feeling sorry for the little girl, you lie about her situation.

Tell the truth and give us a source not Twitter.

Stop using what happened to the poor girl as a tribal score.

You’re shameless.
Lie about what. They got death sentence for rape, its been changed to 20 years in jail. You rhink that means they didnt rape her? Cut the nonsense this is mj looking after mj in mj land. Ans before you accuse me of anything im mj as well

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lie about what. They got death sentence for rape, its been changed to 20 years in jail. You rhink that means they didnt rape her? Cut the nonsense this is mj looking after mj in mj land. Ans before you accuse me of anything im mj as well
Shut up

Link is the source not twitter.

Qabdho ku dishaay

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

how they got 20 years. we judge by sharia. not by international law. and by the way if that was america they most lieky would of gotten a lighter sentence

Fake news
how they got 20 years. we judge by sharia. not by international law. and by the way if that was america they most lieky would of gotten a lighter sentence
This is disgusting. How are you guys this tribalist to the point where you're denying this situation, and making it seem less important than it actually is? This girl was gang raped by 5 men and this is your response to it.

Sigh. Examples of why I don't go on here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts