Garaad Saleebaan:The destruction of Somaliland is imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. The only reason we haven't wiped the filth out of our country during the civil war was because Isaaq were concentrating on nation-building and because they begged for mercy. It's time the eastern Idoor subclans were armed and let loose. A painful lesson needs to be taught.

Well the last time they were let loose, something called Kalshaale happened. And your eastern sub clans were indeed taught a painful lesson.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Well the last time they were let loose, something called Kalshaale happened. And your eastern sub clans were indeed taught a painful lesson.
reer hagar are warriors, it only took 1 dhulbahante sub sub clan to massacre the porcupines in kashaale

:whew:

They had the chance to cleanse Hartis from eastern SSC and force them to migrate to Puntland but because Hartis accepted their defeat and cried for mercy. Isaaq forgave them even though Siad Barre armed them and they contributed to the suffering of Isaaqs during the civil war. It's time for Isaaqs to quit the bullshit and get with the process. If we're going to secure our British colonial borders then we're going to have to expand our lands and we have the numbers to do that.

The delusion never ends.

Isaaq is the only clan that never quenched its thirst for blood. Darood and hawiye both did...

If somaliland were to collopse may God have mercy on your soul.

Isaaq would take every darood man women and child to hell.

:cool:

World

VIP
reer hagar are warriors, it only took 1 dhulbahante sub sub clan to massacre the porcupines in kashaale

:whew:
Reer Hawd are the abtiyaal of Sayyidka (who was born in Buuhoodle). His maternal kin raised him, taught him the art of warfare and horsemanship.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Reer Hagar are the abtiyaal of Sayyidka who was born in Buuhoodle. His maternal kin raised him, taught him the art of warfare and horsemanship.
Makes sense, a noble sub clan of warriors, no wonder we made camey our vice president.

Ali Geri are moving shady though:browtf:

Last edited:
Hold up there sonny, you in Buuhoodle now.

images

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Weydamal you been making non stop somaliland threads since tukaraq L your Harti cousin took. You come off as defeated person with this obsession wallahi. I feel sorry for you :icon lol:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Never ceases to amaze me the retarded level of the jeegaan, just right here they arguing with dhulbahante guys over thier lands. Trully a scum who ought to be shot on sight bila naxaris

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Calm down sxb you seem furious. I know things haven’t been going well for your people but damn take a chill pill :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
:trumpsmirk: I'm good, actually SL attacking tukaraq turned to be blessing. It has awoken reer SSC for the upcoming xasuuq we are about to commit:lawd:

Defend ur command center next time though, we dont enjoy killing senior citizens.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:trumpsmirk: I'm good, actually SL attacking tukaraq turned to be blessing. It has awoken reer SSC for the upcoming xasuuq we are about to commit:lawd:

Defend ur command center next time though, we dont enjoy killing senior citizens.
Two failed attempts and still don’t control tukaraq. 4 months of planning with nothing to show for and all of this happening while we have inter isaaq issues :mjlol:

@Weydamal you been making non stop somaliland threads since tukaraq L your Harti cousin took. You come off as defeated person with this obsession wallahi. I feel sorry for you :icon lol:

This nicca and that @Yonis clown are in full damage control.:drakelaugh:

They talking about Kalshaale, another town HJ took from them. Dooros are the only clan to celebrate defeat and being slowly conquered.:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.