Garaad Saleebaan:The destruction of Somaliland is imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
The destruction of Somaliland, however unlikely, would result in the extinction of his qudhun clan. I don't see why he should wish that upon himself.
I think it's time for Isaaqs to stop being nice to Daroods. It's now or never.
True. The only reason we haven't wiped the filth out of our country during the civil war was because Isaaq were concentrating on nation-building and because they begged for mercy. It's time the eastern Idoor subclans were armed and let loose. A painful lesson needs to be taught.
They had the chance to cleanse Hartis from eastern SSC and force them to migrate to Puntland but because Hartis accepted their defeat and cried for mercy. Isaaq forgave them even though Siad Barre armed them and they contributed to the suffering of Isaaqs during the civil war. It's time for Isaaqs to quit the bullshit and get with the process. If we're going to secure our British colonial borders then we're going to have to expand our lands and we have the numbers to do that.
You we're weak back then and no different today.
The garaad talking comes from dhulos group who killed your civilians you didn't do shit back then you sure as hell ain't gonna shit today:mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You we're weak back then and no different today.
The garaad talking comes from dhulos group who killed your civilians you didn't do shit back then you sure as hell ain't gonna shit today:mjlol:

My trolling skills are working. Are you mad? :hemad:

Fun fact. In the civil war, badane was severely karbashed and now they are colonized by SL. Dhulmahante glorious days ended when the Dervish collapsed.
:wow:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Dhulmahante are funny folks wallee, free yourself from being occupied first. Then you can talk about destroying nations.

#DhulmahanteLivesMatter
#FreeDhulmahante
#FreeLaasCaanood
#FreeTukaraq

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

My trolling skills are working. Are you mad? :hemad:

In the civil war, badane was severely karbashed and now they are colonized by SL. Dhulmahante glorious days ended when the Dervish collapsed.
:wow:
Get ready bucur bacayr
Screenshot_20180430-230056.jpg

:sass2:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Dhulmahante are funny folks wallee, free yourself from being occupied first. Then you can talk about destroying nations.

#DhulmahanteLivesMatter
#FreeDhulmahante
#FreeLaasCaanood
#FreeTukaraq

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Worry about defending your clanswomen being called horrible names in multiple threads instead of crying about Dhullos who karbaash you without remorse.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...shu-after-tukoraq-karbash.43262/#post-1170062

Cowardly Porcupine boy, don't bite off more than you can chew. It is no thanks to your lowly people that Tukaraq is in SL hands.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Get ready bucur bacayr
View attachment 46864
:sass2:

Yes, I've heard about it. But in the end Harti were cleansed out of Ceerigaabo which is why Harti are hardly present in Ceerigaabo. After the karbash, only two Harti girls were in Ceerigaabo who were selling khaat.

"Warsangeli Advance Party in Erigavo
We (Ahmed Ali ‘Adami’, Mohamed Saeed ‘Gees’, Mohamoud Abdi
Hamud ‘Nine’ and Mohamud Ahmed Ali ‘Bayr’) went to Erigavo to
assess the situation as the first Warsangeli committee for the Erigavo
Conference. There were no other Harti in the town,
except for two girls from our clan, who were also
assisting with preparation for theconference, and
were looking after us.We requested that the girls
prepare a qaad-room [a room to meet and chew qaad] for us, and they
offered us their own room, which they rented from the locals. When we
arrived at the room I [Gees] felt very emotional, as the house belonged
to my grandfather and the Habar Yoonis were occupying and renting
it unlawfully. :lol: As we were sitting in the room, the door was forcefully
opened by four militia with weapons. Suddenly one of them asked us
“who is Mohamud Abdi Hamud ’Nine’?”. We were shocked into silence
as we didn’t know what they wanted him for! One of us then asked “do
you know him?”. They replied “we’re his brother in-laws. We heard he
is in town, and we have come from Jiidali to protect him”. Everyone was
relieved to hear that! :lol: :lol: :lol:
(Gees, )"

"There were no other Harti in the town, except for two girls from our clan, who were also assisting with preparation for theconference, and were looking after us.We requested that the girls prepare a qaad-room"

:hemad:

Last edited:

Cumar

VIP
@Starscream I even had to defend Habar Jeclo girls on SSPOT now, this shows u how cowardly @AarHawd_7's people are. They can't even defend their own women online yet constantly cry about Darood and Dhullos like they can even do something in real life.

bunk-the-wire.gif

Yes, I've heard about it. But in the end Harti were cleansed out of Ceerigaabo which is why Harti are hardly present in Ceerigaabo. After the karbash, only two Harti girls were in Ceerigaabo.

(Gees, )"

"There were no other Harti in the town, except for two girls from our clan, who were also assisting with preparation for theconference, and were looking after us.We requested that the girls prepare a qaad-room"

Translation I have done nothing about it:pachah1:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@Starscream I even had to defend Habar Jeclo girls on SSPOT now, this shows u how cowardly @AarHawd_7's people are. They can't even defend their own women online yet constantly cry about Darood and Dhullos like they can even do something in real life.

bunk-the-wire.gif

Horta is Somalispot your life? Defending Habar Jeclo girls from who? That little Sacad Yoonis kid cuqdadu dishay?

Cumar

VIP
Horta is Somalispot your life? Defending Habar Jeclo girls from who? That little Sacad Yoonis kid cuqdadu dishay?

If it were my girls were getting insulted, I wouldn't be arguing with Dhullo kids but defending them. :reallymaury:

You are still on here replying to me, looks like you got time unless u scared or something:sass2:

bunk-the-wire.gif
Habar guusjeclo aren't people of principle everybody knows :manny:
They had no qualm sucking faqash dick for protection in the 90s there 2 face people:manny:
Let them talk I'm just waiting in the cut:fredo::mjhaps:
I would defend @The Cushitic One but she hasn't given herself to me:kanyeshrug:

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Yes, I've heard about it. But in the end Harti were cleansed out of Ceerigaabo which is why Harti are hardly present in Ceerigaabo. After the karbash, only two Harti girls were in Ceerigaabo.

(Gees, )"

:mjhaps:ileen my irir Isaaq brothers too had darood sex slaves, walee I thought only we Hawiyes the winners had dooro sex slaves in the Koonfur.

:mjkkk:once you get dooro pussy, you ain't never gonna stop whipping them dooros, those dooro pussy is one hellava drug.

Cumar

VIP
You're bragging about killing my reer abtis in Ceerigaabo when in the end they won the war and own Ceerigaabo while your people hardly exist in that city. :manny:

I don't think you were paying much attention in the recent elections kkk. If you can understand Somali explain this then come back to the thread. :manny:

Why would the GX be meeting Dhullos in Jidali if they didn't live there?

JEEGAAN-3-e1508181588556.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't think you were paying much attention in the recent elections kkk. If you can understand Somali explain this then come back to the thread. :manny:

JEEGAAN-3-e1508181588556.png

If you saw the election. Most Dhulbahante voted the Kulmiye party. Plus, GX aren't united. :manny:

Cumar

VIP
If you saw the election. Most Dhulobahante voted the Kulmiye party. Plus, GX aren't united. :manny:

Lol ok biis, I'm done talking to you. Come back when you are serious. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Kulaha GX aren't united. Is that why Faysal got like 23K votes in the entire 2017 election? :ftw9nwa:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lol ok biis, I'm done talking to you. Come back when you are serious. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Kulaha GX aren't united. Is that why Faysal got like 23K votes in the entire 2017 election? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

GX aren't united. Most Eidagale did not vote Wadani, that is enough to tell you. :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending