Garaad Saleebaan:The destruction of Somaliland is imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
GX aren't united. Most Eidagale did not vote Wadani, that is enough to tell you. :heh:

Walaahi you aren't mentally fit if you actually believe that. :eek:

Please explain this then O genius. Faysal Ali Waraabe had 92,459 votes in 2010, in 2017 he had 23K, and even his own clan abandoned the party. Where did all those votes go if not to Waddani?:mjlol:
GX were never more united than in 2017 and that's a fact.:manny:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Walaahi you aren't mentally fit if you actually believe that. :eek:

Please explain this then O genius. Faysal Ali Waraabe had 92,459 votes in 2010, in 2017 he had 23K. and even his own clan abandoned the party.:mjlol:
GX were never more united than in 2017. That's a fact. :mjlol:

Believe in? Did you not check the election statistics? :mjlol:

Our last election. Not many people voted you fool to the point where people questioned us and called us langaabs since many people were tired of Somaliland.

Eidagale were completely divided. If you check the votes they gave for Kulmiye and UCID, together it completely outnumbers Wadani.

P.S. Why are you starting an argument with me and @AarHawd_7 in the middle of our karbash? :ulyin:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Believe in? Did you not check the election statistics? :mjlol:

Our last election. Not many people voted you fool to the point where people questioned us and called us langaabs since many people were tired of Somaliland.

Eidagale were completely divided. If you check the votes they gave for Kulmiye and UCID, together it completely outnumbers Wadani.

P.S. Why are you starting an argument with me and @AarHawd_7 in the middle of our karbash? :ulyin:

"Not many people voted" - Hearsay and irrelevant, you have no evidence of this low turnout.

"Completely divided" Hearsay, you have no evidence except your word

"If you check the numbers" - Either provide these numbers or it's hearsay/unverifiable.

I replied to you and that other guy separately, and what karbaash? I only reply to correct you as I don't like liars, stop taking everything so personally. :manny:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
"Not many people voted" - Hearsay and irrelevant, you have no evidence of this low turnout.

"Completely divided" Hearsay, you have no evidence except your word

"If you check the numbers" - Either provide these numbers or it's hearsay/unverifiable.

I replied to you and that other guy separately, and what karbaash? I only reply to correct you as I don't like liars, stop taking everything so personally. :manny:

I don't like liars either and I'm fasting but everything I said was facts. What Waraabe said to you has nothing to do with me so stop putting your negative energy on me.

True. The only reason we haven't wiped the filth out of our country during the civil war was because Isaaq were concentrating on nation-building and because they begged for mercy. It's time the eastern Idoor subclans were armed and let loose. A painful lesson needs to be taught.
You wish warya :chrisfreshhah:
Why don't you join your brothers in their 'crusades' then? :trumpsmirk:
Why don't you make that sacrifice? Dagaal ama ciil uu dhimo.

Status
Not open for further replies.