(Gamers) What upcoming titles are you looking forward to in the future?

I struggled with this guy when he got to his second phase the most in bloodborne

Yep hard a hard time with this guy
The soundtrack in the second stage is the most beautiful piece i heard in a game
Tearing Milwaukee Bucks GIF

Take a listen yall

Yep hard a hard time with this guy
The soundtrack in the second stage is the most beautiful piece i heard in a game
Tearing Milwaukee Bucks GIF
The fire guy in that cathedral i think his name was Laurence was a terrible time aswell.

both of them I would say were my most difficult fights in bloodborne

Real time strategy game. I wanna play this game called crusader kings 3 you can take over nations and africa they even rep adal 😂

1500 max
Ohh paradox games basically lol yeah I got crusader Kings 3
I'm currently on a lenovo legion 5i pro 3070ti.
I got it for under 1500 a while ago.

Let me check what the best thing for under 1500 is currently

Ohh paradox games basically lol yeah I got crusader Kings 3
I'm currently on a lenovo legion 5i pro 3060ti.
I got it for under 1500 a while ago.

Let me check what the best thing for under 1500 is currently
Thanks bro. I like the surface because of the tablet feature 😂 however I doubt there’s something like that on the market. Also how’s crusader kings 3 is it good?

Thanks bro. I like the surface because of the tablet feature 😂 however I doubt there’s something like that on the market. Also how’s crusader kings 3 is it good?
I would suggest you check out the lenovo legion 5 or 5i pro laptops and make sure it's a 3060 at the bare minimum
Check this guys channel out and check the prices and get the best one you can with your budget

I would suggest you check out the lenovo legion 5 or 5i pro laptops and make sure it's a 3060 at the bare minimum
Check this guys channel out and check the prices and get the best one you can with your budget

This looks cool I’ve heard of this however I’m in Canada and it runs 1700 CAD is there something more budget friendly?

Trending

Latest posts