(Gamers) What upcoming titles are you looking forward to in the future?

Sekiro was the hardest game yet i have ever played
I haven't finished that lol i actually stopped gaming altogether while I was part way thought that to focus on other things.

I'm definitely gonna have to restart although I made decent progress because I have forgotten how to play the game :dead:

I'll definitely buy a ps5 if they remake bloodborne. That is imo the best game of all time.
fromsoft games are just on another level.
It's killed the fun in all other games for me. That my I'm looking foward to Lord of the fallen it looks like they took the fromsoft formula and made there own game
Yep yep first fromsoft game i played was ds3 and was hooked ever since

Yep yep first fromsoft game i played was ds3 and was hooked ever since
My first one was bloodborne when they gave it out for free on ps plus but I quit the game without even making it to the first lamp on my first play through so that was barely an experience. :mjkkk:

Didn't know about fromsoft then and went in blind. Later on I picked up dark souls 3 when it was on sale and that was my first real fromsoft game.
Finished that along with the dlc then went back to bloodborne and I have been hooked to soulborne games ever since

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Oh yeah I used to play battlefield 4 alot aswell way better then the cods that where out at the same time.

I absolutely hate fifa tho that was the same trash every single year.
the last one I played was 2014 or 2015 (maybe 2016 I'm not to sure)

Never gonna play fifa or any sports game ever again :idontlike:
BT4 is one of the best games out there, and it has stood the test of time. The last time I played it was in 2018, and even then, people were still actively playing on the servers. This shows how great the game is, considering it came out in 2013

The 2013 version was the best, but the ones that came later were bad. I used to be addicted to buying packs back then, lol. EA knew how to tempt you and take your money🤣sad times

BT4 is one of the best games out there, and it has stood the test of time. The last time I played it was in 2018, and even then, people were still actively playing on the servers. This shows how great the game is, considering it came out in 2013

The 2013 version was the best, but the ones that came later were bad. I used to be addicted to buying packs back then, lol. EA knew how to tempt you and take your money🤣sad times
Alhamdullilah I was never that cucked I never put any money into a fifa game I still got a dope team back then :russ:

My first one was bloodborne when they gave it out for free on ps plus but I quit the game without even making it to the first lamp on my first play through so that was barely an experience. :mjkkk:

Didn't know about fromsoft then and went in blind. Later on I picked up dark souls 3 when it was on sale and that was my first real fromsoft game. Finished that along with the dlc then went back to bloodborne and I have been hooked to soulborne games ever since
Never beat orphan of kos
Gots some unfinished business if they announce a remaster

:lawd:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Damn it's decade already
😭😭😭😭
it's been a whole 10 years, and they still haven't given us GTA 6
Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

just say that your mother refused to give you money to buy the packs :mjlaugh:
Lol no I did spend money on stuff in games just not on fifa. In general I was never a fifa fan only played it because my mates begged me to join them :drakekidding:

I used to put money into mmos back then aswell as dlcs and stuff like that for other games

Last edited:
who over here downloads the games for free on the internet :mjohreally:
Most of my games are on console and those that I got on pc are all brought.

Only downloaded the last few paradox dlcs for free because they take the piss with those and I have already brought a bunch don't feel like buying any more and when I get back to playing there games I'll probably download whatever new additional dlc they got for free.

what about yourself? :shaq:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts