Galmudugs Borders and Populations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Don't film your own ugly neighborhood waryaa, galmudug Galkayo is the most developed in galkayo:drakelaugh:
The tallest buildings in all of galkayo are found in galmudug controlled part. Horumud building and five-star hotel:mjlol: five-star hotel being the only modern hotel found between Somaliland to xamar:russ: not a single building that is 2 stories above the ground is found in Suusacley neighborhood of puntland galkayo:susp: while galmudug galkayo has more than 5 buildings that are 5 to 4 stories above the ground

View attachment 28136
View attachment 28137
View attachment 28138
View attachment 28139
View attachment 28141
View attachment 28142 View attachment 28140

What a liar this guy is :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

131112079-1-jpg.28137

This is Puntland side you retarded moryaan can you not see the Puntland flag colours green white and blue at the base of the poles:chrisfreshhah:

These moryaan really have no shame:drakelaugh:

And the Hotel in the Galmudug side is owned by a MJ businessman whos a puntlander, hes a family member and i know him personally.

He rents out rooms to you HG airheads and he makes a fortune off of you in your own side of Galkacyo :pachah1:

33o0guw-jpg.28143

Last edited:
Your mother is sucking Somaliland balls as I speak in lascanod
First my mom is from mudug second
It must be sad to be claiming jamac siyaad militia as some kind of success what did your father do when he seen us?
You should be sent back to your refugee camp darod put you in:pachah1:

waraabe

Your superior
First my mom is from mudug second
It must be sad to be claiming jamac siyaad militia as some kind of success what did your father do when he seen us?
You should be sent back to your refugee camp darod put you in:pachah1:

Mashallah then darod can free you from me isn't it :pachah1:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
nayaa @John Michael learn your place, you foreigner:ufdup:

Fiqishini are 5th generation HG, Ayanle Ceyr would pull up with 40 tiknikos and military trucks and crash whoever fucks with our subclan:westbrookswag:
we still have BTRs, so you better watch yourselves, we will also get the green lights from Beesha isaaq for entry to their property:whew:

waraabe

Your superior
Nope of was Somaliland vs militia. And you guys lost many lives.

And I remember you got raided in the morning and lost many soldiers in process

Place is under khatumo control

What I am talking about is hj vs dhulo which your cousin brought up. I don't know why you are trying to bring in Somaliland

Agent 47

131112079-1-jpg.28137

This is Puntland side you retarded moryaan can you not see the Puntland flag colours green white and blue at the base of the poles:chrisfreshhah:

And the Hotel in the Galmudug side is owned by a MJ businessman whos a puntlander, hes a family member and i know him personally.

He rents out rooms to you HG airheads and he makes a fortune off of you in your own side of Galkacyo :pachah1:

33o0guw-jpg.28143
I posted that because All the buildings in the background are in Galmudug:siilaanyolaugh:
131112072.jpg

Kulaha five star is owned by MJ businessman:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Cabdul jaamac Dharas is HG businessman:hahaidiot:

Kulaha I know him personally:gucciwhat:
since when did your family member was Galmudug Businessman and part of galmudug gudiga dhaaqaalaha:drakelaugh:

131112079-1-jpg.28137

33o0guw-jpg.28143

I have said it before, tutu xishod maleh:trumpsmirk:

Don't film your own ugly neighborhood waryaa, galmudug Galkayo is the most developed in galkayo:drakelaugh:
The tallest buildings in all of galkayo are found in galmudug controlled part. Horumud building and five-star hotel:mjlol: five-star hotel being the only modern hotel found between Somaliland to xamar:russ: not a single building that is 2 stories above the ground is found in Suusacley neighborhood of puntland galkayo:susp: while galmudug galkayo has more than 5 buildings that are 5 to 4 stories above the ground

View attachment 28136
View attachment 28137
View attachment 28138
View attachment 28139
View attachment 28141

View attachment 28136
View attachment 28137
View attachment 28138
View attachment 28139
View attachment 28141
Sxb I thought we would be honest, the airplane is LANDING while flying over the city. If that is the case then by necessity it is the southern part of Gaalkacyo that is being filmed, since it is the right side of the plane, as you can see in the picture.
images

Now, if you say it is Pl side that is being filmed then Baraxley is a PL neighbourhood... :mjlol:

Agent 47

Sxb I thought we would be honest, the airplane is LANDING while flying over the city. If that is the case then by necessity it is the southern part of Gaalkacyo that is being filmed, since it is the right side of the plane, as you can see in the picture.
images

Now, if you say it is Pl side that is being filmed then Baraxley is a PL neighbourhood... :mjlol:

Don't film outside the xafad then, suusacley has barely any light at night yet you want yo talk shit about wadajir.
And Wadajir or Baraxley is the most developed neighborhood in galkayo. It has the only modern hotel in central Somalia:dabcasar:
War suusacley barely has a building, I would like to see any pictures that get close enough to wadajir neighborhood:farmajoyaab:

Wadajir neighborhood south Galkayo
30983240275_4060c13b97.jpg

133685208.jpg

133685117.jpg

131112072.jpg

received_10155923661035402.jpeg

B-oNysBXIAAU0Bc.jpg

B-oNt1LW4AAC3K9.jpg

15697793_1164316123637326_4249835830925824015_n.jpg

33o0guw.jpg

2urvy2v.jpg

Wadajir, Howlwadaag, South garsoor and south Horumar are all way developed than Suusacley, north garsoor and nor Horumar:draketf:
Upload a single picture of suusacley and let's see if it gets any close to Galmudug side:cosbyhmm:

Agent 47

:mjlol::siilaanyolaugh:
they thought I was gonna claim a dusty street that is no even paved:faysalwtf:
Clearly, I posted that because all the buildings in the background are in Galmudug.:siilaanyolaugh:
And this xooolo @Yonois guy kulaha, Five-star is owned by an MJ:dabcasar:
Clearly, when Abdul Jamac Dharas is well known Hawiye business man, who heavily invested in his state.
next thing I expect is Horumod the biggest telecommunication company is owned by an MJ:ileycry::mjlol:

Agent 47

View attachment 28136
View attachment 28137
View attachment 28138
View attachment 28139
View attachment 28141
@Yonis Hmmm, the picture is still here. I didn't remove shit, why are you lying?:ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending