Galmudugs Borders and Populations

Status
Not open for further replies.
galkayo-neighborhood-jpg.28082

The video below is filmed from a aeroplane landing at Abdulla Yusuf Int Airport. Since it is flying above the city and the one filming is filming the right side of the plane... well you can guess what side the video shows (Baraxley :sass2:).

Enjoy!

Last edited:
our protection my ass:drakelaugh:
Fiqishini vs all of Dhulbahnate 1991-2003 and ya'll got karbashed:mjlol:

Fiqishini are part of my subclan of Ceyr, small kulaha

They're not that big of course, they also live in Galgaduud. refugees kulaha, they were there long enough to teach you the dean:draketf:, where do you think the name FIQI SHINI comes from? the wadaad named Fiqi went on a journey to spread the religion and was on the sool area. one day he was reading Quran then the local population saw him read the Quran (Dhulos who never heard quran before) so they nicknamed him Fiqi shini since he was making shini sound (The sound the bees make when they're moving) and since they never heard it before. If you don't believe me ask old Dhulos.

That is why Dhulos and Fiqis never had any beef till 1991 (Hawiye vs Darood) where they jumped beesha Fiqishini and they all got single handly got handled.

Beeshu waa dadkii quranka ina bare put some respect on their name warya:ufdup:
Adhicadeeye and Qararo are respectifly Fiqishini dominated. when I say owned that is what I mean.
That's not what i heard small nalaye sub clan karbashed them and other dhulos had to intervene :dead:
I think beesha Fiqishini were part of SNM:siilaanyolaugh:
And we're calling Dhulos Faqas** I bet because 1991 to 2003 would make sense. the dhulos knew they can't f*ck with the culumo who thought them the quran or they would turn monkeys:mjlol:
:dead:
Some Siyaad barre foot soldiers were from ade caade and yagoori places you claim:deadrose:
@John Michael how does your grandma feel about her neighbours :cosbyhmm:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
galkayo-neighborhood-jpg.28082

The video below is filmed from a aeroplane landing at Abdulla Yusuf Int Airport. Since it is flying above the city and the one filming is filming the right side of the plane... well you can guess what side the video shows.

Enjoy!

suusacley:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
That's not what i heard small nalaye sub clan karbashed them and other dhulos had to intervene :dead:

:dead:
Some Siyaad barre foot soldiers were from ade caade and yagoori places you claim:deadrose:
@John Michael how does your grandma feel about her neighbours :cosbyhmm:

Horta my grandmother is a blessed woman and loves every Muslim.

But as far as fiqishini most of them are looney tunes like Dhulbahante. :icon lol:

They are filled with hate and colaad. Even though they number 20-30 people they can't get along just like their reer abti. :ummhmsmiley:

Also just like all Small subclan they use the hawiye card and hawiyism. But most hawiye have never heard of them and don't care. The only ones who do are a small bitter hawiye clan in K5 that some fiqishini live with. z3zrULC

All in all it's a very sad state of affairs for the clans living in eastern somaliland. Hate, hunger and heat is all you guys got.

Where do her people live today then?:kanyeshrug:

I have no idea where exactly they live but my ayeeyo was born somewhere else and grew up in berbera and Ethiopia.

Fiqishini is small clan :Sutehja:

They lived with us since haygaag siciid harti and yet they are ants compare to us. If fiqishini loved same time as muse siciid (majority of dhulbahante descendants) why are the small clan

Each dhulbahante sub clans (majority of sub clans are 10th - 14th generations) are bigger than fiqishini. :childplease:

If you lived in qararo I would end up with a fiqishini grandma or great grandma but I did not :lol:

The place is Khalid and before some reer Hagar family lived with us

Horta my grandmother is a blessed woman and loves every Muslim.

But as far as fiqishini most of them are looney tunes like Dhulbahante. :icon lol:

They are filled with hate and colaad. Even though they number 20-30 people they can't get along just like their reer abti. :ummhmsmiley:

Also just like all Small subclan they use the hawiye card and hawiyism. But most hawiye have never heard of them and don't care. The only ones who do are a small bitter hawiye clan in K5 that some fiqishini live with. z3zrULC

All in all it's a very sad state of affairs for the clans living in eastern somaliland. Hate, hunger and heat is all you guys got.

I have no idea where exactly they live but my ayeeyo was born somewhere else and grew up in berbera and Ethiopia.
Go away hj girl:camby:
Support! Some of my moms reer abti went straight from baadiyo to gov positions.

:deadmanny:
@GABAN faqash isn't black and white see:denzelnigga:

How can fiqishini a small clan full of sheikh defeat us when we armed with SNA equipment.

Mahamud garaad was armed to death especially jamaac siyaad iyo naaleye Ahmed how can you defeat them when you spend 90% in masjid.

Its sad you believe you fought dhulbahante when you fought cilmi naaleye (15th generation)

Fiqishini is small clan :Sutehja:

They lived with us since haygaag siciid harti and yet they are ants compare to us. If fiqishini loved same time as muse siciid (majority of dhulbahante descendants) why are the small clan

Each dhulbahante sub clans (majority of sub clans are 10th - 14th generations) are bigger than fiqishini. :childplease:

If you lived in qararo I would end up with a fiqishini grandma or great grandma but I did not :lol:

The place is Khalid and before some reer Hagar family lived with us
That probably has to do with them not having alot of land

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Midig iyo bidix baad kala garan wayday miyaa :russ:
Don't film your own ugly neighborhood waryaa, galmudug Galkayo is the most developed in galkayo:drakelaugh:
The tallest buildings in all of galkayo are found in galmudug controlled part. Horumud building and five-star hotel:mjlol: five-star hotel being the only modern hotel found between Somaliland to xamar:russ: not a single building that is 2 stories above the ground is found in Suusacley neighborhood of puntland galkayo:susp: while galmudug galkayo has more than 5 buildings that are 5 to 4 stories above the ground

30983240275_4060c13b97.jpg

131112079 (1).jpg

20768191_1388066584595611_7374615829370620632_n.jpg

63646646.jpg

20401168_2323507521207247_312771670_n.jpg

20245821_1368523319883271_6196703575292807812_n.jpg
131112066.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts