Galmudugs Borders and Populations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
This guy is not a dir, he is HG. Ask him to turn of the lights, and you'll see his yellow eyes

yellow-eyes-blinking-dark-35914582.jpg
:dead::dead:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Yaagori waa jamaac siyaad its garaad darwish hometown :lol:
And qararo is Khalid town and my grandfather and mom hometown

Fiqisihini despite living same time as haygaag sicid harti only live in adhi cadeye :dead:
it's you the nigga who posted a fake picture of camels in guriceel and said i swear it's my geel:drakelaugh:
Nigga im not claiming shit, its clearly obvious in your clan name who is claiming other people's land:mjlol:

Dhul bahanate, "I need a land:feedme:":ohhhdamn:

Adhicadeeye and qararo my land:rejoice:

as for Yagori fiqishini do live there but they don't make up the population.

We live in Lascanood, even buhodle, Yagor and many other towns with beesha "I need a land:feedme:":stevej:

Saxibow no offence wallahi, the beesha "I need a land:feedme:" name is just on point:lawd:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
This moron claiming Burtinle as his border while the natives of Burtinle and part of the major subclans of Burtinle, Reer Mahad and their Reer Khalaf brothers of Xeero Jalle in Mudug aiding theirs Wagardhac brothers of Saaxo in Mudug are currently displacing filthy cawaans close to Galinsoor district at the Mudug-Galgaduud border with the first phase of purifying the area being completed in Dhacdeer, Kaxandaale, furintafoor, mirocowleed with the co-operation with Reer Bicidyaan and Wagardhaac Liyuu police and this dacas talks about owning north Mudug up to Burtinle:mjlol:

it's you the nigga who posted a fake picture of camels in guriceel and said i swear it's my geel:drakelaugh:
Nigga im not claiming shit, its clearly obvious in your clan name who is claiming other people's land:mjlol:

Dhul bahanate, "I need a land:feedme:":ohhhdamn:

Adhicadeeye and qararo my land:rejoice:

as for Yagori fiqishini do live there but they don't make up the population.

We live in Lascanood, even buhodle, Yagor and many other towns with beesha "I need a land:feedme:":stevej:

Saxibow no offence wallahi, the beesha "I need a land:feedme:" name is just on point:lawd:

Qararo was always deegmo Khalid. Its part of khatumo government and was always pro khatumo.

If it was fiqishini wouldn't it been Somaliland? After all widh widh is neighbours with qararo and it's part of Somaliland!

Your clan is very small they have no representative whatsoever if they had population wouldn't they fight for representative?

They have no business too so they are refugees like their ancestor who seek refuge from haygaag

Truth is fiqishini are minority and always intermarry with dhulbahante so don't worry you are under our protection :nvjpqts:

waraabe

Your superior
Qararo was always deegmo Khalid. Its part of khatumo government and was always pro khatumo.

If it was fiqishini wouldn't it been Somaliland? After all widh widh is neighbours with qararo and it's part of Somaliland!

Your clan is very small they have no representative whatsoever if they had population wouldn't they fight for representative?

They have no business too so they are refugees like their ancestor who seek refuge from haygaag

Truth is fiqishini are minority and always intermarry with dhulbahante so don't worry you are under our protection :nvjpqts:

So you are telling me beggars would touch the hawiye that live in sool? No way mate, they are Somalilanders and can't be touched and their land cannot be touched

So you are telling me beggars would touch the hawiye that live in sool? No way mate, they are Somalilanders and can't be touched and their land cannot be touched

They live in one small town with naaleye ahmed

And that town was where the mine explosion happened.

They are every small clan this nigga claims evey place he likes. If they lived in qararo like he claims why is under khatumo.

Out of all the MPs in sool they only got one :dead:

How is it there fault? Hard to blame them for the action of barked
Lol his irir brothers didn't give him anything?
Lol dhulos always give em seats in each in every new thing they create :patrice:

Are you gonna dick suck canbash to help you :westbrookwtf:
Hj are getting ass fucked in buhoodle district where is somaliland
:lol:
Even their elder became so desperate and had to meet in a small town in caynaba asking where is Somaliland.

A dude got so desperate he said no NGO or International can enter north buuhoodle district. (Horufadhi district)

We are expanding :rejoice:

Its reer Hagar , Khalid and a madhiban sub clan. (Those guys we gave trucks

Agent 47

our protection my ass:drakelaugh:
Fiqishini vs all of Dhulbahnate 1991-2003 and ya'll got karbashed:mjlol:

Fiqishini are part of my subclan of Ceyr, small kulaha

They're not that big of course, they also live in Galgaduud. refugees kulaha, they were there long enough to teach you the dean:draketf:, where do you think the name FIQI SHINI comes from? the wadaad named Fiqi went on a journey to spread the religion and was on the sool area. one day he was reading Quran then the local population heard him read the Quran (Dhulos who never heard quran before) so they nicknamed him Fiqi shini since he was making shini sound (The sound the bees make when they're moving) and since they never heard it before. If you don't believe me ask old Dhulos.

That is why Dhulos and Fiqis never had any beef till 1991 (Hawiye vs Darood) where they jumped beesha Fiqishini and they all got single handly got handled.

Beeshu waa dadkii quranka ina bare put some respect on their name warya:ufdup:
Adhicadeeye and Qararo are respectifly Fiqishini dominated. when I say owned that is what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent 47

I think beesha Fiqishini were part of SNM:siilaanyolaugh:
And we're calling Dhulos Faqas** I bet because 1991 to 2003 would make sense. the dhulos knew they can't f*ck with the culumo who thought them the quran or they would turn monkeys:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending