Galmudugs Borders and Populations

Status
Not open for further replies.
kulahaha hawiye only come pass baraxley sometimes Horumar is 80% Sheekhal and sacad:drakelaugh:the sacad Galmudug only controlled Baraxley but in 2015 Sheekhal and Dir joined and the game changed for puntland:mjlol:
They now control Suusacley and 2 little nus of garsoor and horumar:deadosama:

you fools keep on bring up sacad Galmudug which only consisted of sacad territories but in 2015 state building many clans joined in and that is how Galmudug controls 80% of Galkayo and 80% of Mudug as of 2017:denzelnigga:

lol whats suusacley? never heard of it

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
here we have some sheikhs praying in an arid town, as it's obvious its said to be the the "capital" of Puntland an arid region in Somalia.

Lmfao, anything can be written in Youtube. those clowns uploaded a video of a naked bantus dancing and tittled the video Afbarwaaqo :gucciwhat:galmudug.

like i said million times before, the few HG's who were hit really bad by abaraha went to sool to their HG brothers who welcomed them.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
here we have some sheikhs praying in an arid town, as it's obvious its said to be the the "capital" of Puntland an arid region in Somalia.

Lmfao, anything can be written in Youtube. those clowns uploaded a video of a naked bantus dancing and tittled the video Afbarwaaqo :gucciwhat:galmudug.

like said million times before, the few HG's who were hit really bad by abaraha went to sool to their HG brothers who welcomed them.
HG live in Sool? The more you know I guess :ehh:

upload_2017-8-25_17-31-38.png

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Populated by the HG of Sool and Nugaal huh? Wake up kid.
kid, you barely know anything about somalia go back to eating macmacaan ciyaal mamayahow basement ku naaxa :siilaanyolaugh:
as I said before those Dhabo*** are not scared of BEEN like there is no tomorrow, kkulaha nugal:mugshotman: where did I mention that semi-desert shithole?:faysalwtf:

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
@GABAN let them shake their booties their arab masters in Oman taught them while reality that is Galmudug & Somaliland is nearing nugaal.

Yaagori waa jamaac siyaad its garaad darwish hometown :lol:
And qararo is Khalid town and my grandfather and mom hometown

Fiqisihini despite living same time as haygaag sicid harti only live in adhi cadeye :dead:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
If Jubaland plays like that, then why not Galmudug, when all Clans (except Minority Cumar Mahmoud) in Mudug have joined it, even my Dir Surre clan joined Galmudug, you can not allow a single minorty clan stop a State from forming and functioning when others can, its PURE HYPOCRISY.

stop lying shieeet Mudug dir joined PL and for the first time since 1991 they start seeing normalcy and a mooryaan free life:chrisfreshhah:

Here is the 2nd speaker of the federal government a prominent dir and the highest dir official who happens to be a hardcore Puntite visiting the newest addition to PL the dir district of Towfiq:farole:

here is dirs in mogadishu celebrating dir joining PL:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending