Galmudugs Borders and Populations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Waar transqabil sounds like a mental illness:hillarybiz:
it's a disease alright. A bunch of lunatics policing other peoples thoughts meanwhile concealing their hypocritical moryaan state of mind. Notice all the members are from the lands of mordor, south of the wall and notice how they pop up in threads.

Some of them like @XXX does it for validation but there are more lethal members one of them made fun of my prayer and make takfir on @Cognitivedissonance . Wallahi I was so shocked acuudibilahi, is this for real I said to myself?

turns out it was for real. :draketf: So now I wear this

89d82fac7beeeda7162b8ae36a643fa1--evil-eye-jewelry-evil-eye-necklace.jpg

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
The way I see it being full of qabyaalad is a disease. It makes no sense to me :manny: why would you want negative energy 24/7:susp:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
They have a minister and this man is talking about MP :russ: his name is cumar guleed :gaasdrink:
Lies:drakelaugh:

List of ministries from 2014 and the clans they're from (All Darood)
http://www.baargaal.net/2014/01/akhriso-magacyada-golaha-wasiirada.html

List of ministries from 2017 and the clans they're from (All Darood)
http://www.umadanews.com/2017/08/07...o-jeedaan-golaha-wasiirada-cusub-ee-puntland/

while Dir have 7 MPs in Galmudug:camby:

I don't deny the fact Few dirs live in the puntland controlled area but have no share in puntland, at all.:farmajoyaab:

I dont know how many of you have been to Baraxley, which is the only Habar Gidir neighbourhood in Gaalkacyo. The Hawiye do sometimes come past Baraxley especially during times of famine, to shop at local markets outside baraxley and just about everything else. They have a claim to this neighbourhood in terms of homes which they have constructed there and land which they have always owned/occupied and hardly anyone is challenging that. Your post to start this thread was extremely anti-Puntland. HG run to puntland for salvation quite often, and their food aid comes from the Bosaaso port straight to them without taxation. I drove through Baraxleey for the first time this year because I couldnt get a flight out of Abdullahi Yusuf International, theres another airport about 15 KM into Galmudug driving through baraxley. I was completely shocked at the lack of people, economy, literally 1 hotel called Jazeera... and the "paved road" stops about 5km In, straight sand all the way to Osmaan Cadde Intl Airport. We're not enemies of Habar Gidir or Galmudug is my point, chill out, and Galmudugs most populated city is not Galkacyo either, must be Dhusamareeb.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Lies:drakelaugh:

List of ministries from 2014 and the clans they're from (All Darood)
http://www.baargaal.net/2014/01/akhriso-magacyada-golaha-wasiirada.html

List of ministries from 2017 and the clans they're from (All Darood)
http://www.umadanews.com/2017/08/07...o-jeedaan-golaha-wasiirada-cusub-ee-puntland/

while Dir have 7 MPs in Galmudug:camby:

I don't deny the fact Few dirs live in the puntland controlled area but have no share in puntland, at all.:farmajoyaab:
dumbass

Sayid Cumar Guled state minister for health services

http://markanews.net/blog/2017/05/1...-magaaada-hilsinki-ee-wadanka-finland-sawiro/

The blog of mordor here=

http://www.caasimada.net/akhriso-beelaha-ay-kasoo-kala-jeedaan-53-wasiir-ee-uu-ku-dhawaaqay-gaas/

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
These Majerteens have some panic attack sickness called Habar Gidir kabaq every time Somalis Politics is mentioned.

upload_2017-8-25_17-35-39.png

Five, six, grab a crucifix.

Seven, eight, Gonna stay up late.

Nine, ten, Never sleep again....

:russ:

it's a disease alright. A bunch of lunatics policing other peoples thoughts meanwhile concealing their hypocritical moryaan state of mind. Notice all the members are from the lands of mordor, south of the wall and notice how they pop up in threads.

Some of them like @XXX does it for validation but there are more lethal members one of them made fun of my prayer and make takfir on @Cognitivedissonance . Wallahi I was so shocked acuudibilahi, is this for real I said to myself?

turns out it was for real. :draketf: So now I wear this

89d82fac7beeeda7162b8ae36a643fa1--evil-eye-jewelry-evil-eye-necklace.jpg
I counter that little wezel onse. Nigge thought he was better than me just because i was criticising some moryaan who that was claiming that the galmudugs border ends at nugal.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
I dont know how many of you have been to Baraxley, which is the only Habar Gidir neighbourhood in Gaalkacyo. The Hawiye do sometimes come past Baraxley especially during times of famine, to shop at local markets outside baraxley and just about everything else. They have a claim to this neighbourhood in terms of homes which they have constructed there and land which they have always owned/occupied and hardly anyone is challenging that. Your post to start this thread was extremely anti-Puntland. HG run to puntland for salvation quite often, and their food aid comes from the Bosaaso port straight to them without taxation. I drove through Baraxleey for the first time this year because I couldnt get a flight out of Abdullahi Yusuf International, theres another airport about 15 KM into Galmudug driving through baraxley. I was completely shocked at the lack of people, economy, literally 1 hotel called Jazeera... and the "paved road" stops about 5km In, straight sand all the way to Osmaan Cadde Intl Airport. We're not enemies of Habar Gidir or Galmudug is my point, chill out, and Galmudugs most populated city is not Galkacyo either, must be Dhusamareeb.
kulahaha hawiye only come pass baraxley sometimes Horumar is 80% Sheekhal and sacad:drakelaugh:the sacad Galmudug only controlled Baraxley but in 2015 Sheekhal and Dir joined and the game changed for puntland:mjlol:
They now control Suusacley and 2 little nus of garsoor and horumar:deadosama:

you fools keep on bring up sacad Galmudug which only consisted of sacad territories but in 2015 state building many clans joined in and that is how Galmudug controls 80% of Galkayo and 80% of Mudug as of 2017:denzelnigga:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I counter that little wezel onse. Nigge thought he was better than me just because i was criticising some moryaan who that was claiming that the galmudugs border ends at nugal.
If you're talking about me @me saxiib no need to be passive aggressive. I just didn't take you to be a qabilist and you said you aren't why are you dragging it nacalaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts