Galmudugs Borders and Populations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
^^^^

:faysalwtf:

Neighbourhoods they don't live in? Horta have you been there?

Also bimaal (militia as you put it) isn't just supported by bimaal but a lot of other dir clans ila NFD ila K5.

When will ceyr stop trying to play the game of their abti (mareexan) they're going to get bit very very hard. Horta focus on not getting sixir from the local Madowweyne. :siilaanyosmile:

I'm not even Somali but I just had to put that out there.
Then if you ain't Somali f*ck outa mah face , da f*ck:westbrookwtf:
I don't discuss Somali affairs with foreigners:camby:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Then if you ain't Somali f*ck outa mah face , da f*ck:westbrookwtf:
I don't discuss Somali affairs with foreigners:camby:

You don't even know what you're talking about kiddo. Listening to your dad and his friends who have never gone past km50 talking about xaafado in marka. :mjlol:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Dir are part of puntland, it is total fiction to say otherwise and we know this @Gbyallmeans is mukulaal futo madoobe.

This is an article about the construction of a council.

http://puntlandi.com/dhagayso-degmada-towfiiq-ee-gobolka-mudug-oo-yeelatay-gole-deegaan/

Dir live in towfiiq district, here you can hear the construction of a police station.

DSC_0954.jpg

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
as for @Gbyallmeans, Him supporting Galmudug is not kissing anybody's ass. He openly said he hates Hawiye.:manny: Galmudug isn't a private company or clan state. everybody who lives within Galmudug is indeed a Galmudugian. You can say f*ck Habargidir or any clan and still be Galmudugian. from Somali to Habargidir, marexan, Mursade, Dir, Duduble, sheekhaal and madhiban are Galmudug citizens, You don't become galmudug citizen with Clan membership, you become one by being resident within galmudug borders.:nvjpqts:

These cursed folks up in Puntilaland believe and see in everything through the glasses of Slave and Master role to the extend that even their slaves (such armadildo) has given up in resisting them and thus succumbing to screaming and moaning about everything in his masters tongue.

I have no love for Beesha Habaraneey, i would shoot them in the eyes if they befall me on the wrong terms, but i can not forgive the hypocrisy and treachery of those in Majerteens.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
as for @Gbyallmeans, Him supporting Galmudug is not kissing anybody's ass. He openly said he hates Hawiye.:manny: Galmudug isn't a private company or clan state. everybody who lives within Galmudug is indeed a Galmudugian. You can say f*ck Habargidir or any clan and still be Galmudugian. from Somali to Habargidir, marexan, Mursade, Dir, Duduble, sheekhaal and madhiban are Galmudug citizens, You don't become galmudug citizen with Clan membership, you become one by being resident within galmudug borders.:nvjpqts:
dir lands are between Cabdiciise/ omar Mahamud and foreigners, thats why they joined the blessed lands of Puntite. To protect their lands from mordor. Google towfiiq.

Agent 47

You don't even know what you're talking about kiddo. Listening to your dad and his friends who have never gone past km50 talking about xaafado in marka. :mjlol:
Bimaal militia has no support that is way I said as of 2017 dumbass, indhacade, elders, Hg politicians and Bimaal elders and politicians met the top Somali government 2 weeks ago and they agreed humanitarian aid will be shipped to merka and peace deal while the Bimaal militia said f*ck off to their Bimaal elders and politicians.

Agent 47

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
I start an Healthy Topic about my state with my Brethren in arms and state, only to be interrupted by qabiilistayaal and trannies, Sspot trully is degenerating.

Truly Disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.