Galmudug strikes back fighting breaks out in Tawfiiq

I beg to Allah that mjs are involved in this skirmish, so that we Galmudug can expand this war onto Garacad.

It's only a matter of time before Northern Mudug falls to Galmudug.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
whose town is it anyway? i am guessing the town belongs to DIR?

fighting over dusty villages in 2019, HG need to stop the encroachment on other people's lands or Galmudug will never mount to anything.

this is not the 90's anymore most clans are heavily armed today and this includes the DIR in Somalia.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
whose town is it anyway? i am guessing the town belongs to DIR?

fighting over dusty villages in 2019, HG need to stop the encroachment on other people's lands or Galmudug will never mount to anything.

this is not the 90's anymore most clans are heavily armed today and this includes the DIR in Somalia.
First time I agree with u

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Once again, picking on poor lightly armed clans......and not so much as picking up a weapon against the Ethios in their territory.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Once again, picking on poor lightly armed clans......and not so much as picking up a weapon against the Ethios in their territory.
The funniest part is that Dir are slaughtering them. Allah is with the righteous.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This is the same militia that was terrorizing Cabudwaaq last year and sat up a isbaaro in the middle of town. Dabcasar fled live on Facebook, I wish I had the video.

This is the same militia that was terrorizing Cabudwaaq last year and sat up a isbaaro in the middle of town. Dabcasar fled live on Facebook, I wish I had the video.

lol more bullsh1t from a hater. marehan and HG have fought each other in the 90's and have made up in 1998. we still have a few clashed but there is no enmity between HG iyo Marehan.

i am just advising my HG brothers to stop the encroachment on other peoples lands and start developing Galmudug this will benefit every single clan in mudug and galgaduud.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Nay
lol more bullsh1t from a hater. marehan and HG have fought each other in the 90's and have made up in 1998. we still have a few clashed but there is no enmity between HG iyo Marehan.

i am just advising my HG brothers to stop the encroachment on other peoples lands and start developing Galmudug this will benefit every single clan in mudug and galgaduud.
Naya @nomand markad iska ceelin weydhe majerteenka waamo aya walalaha galgadud habargadir u yeerate nacala wajiga ku yaal kkk

TekNiKo

VIP
Keep lying Marehan are VP of Galmudug and we are at peace. Are you talking about Saaxo attack we dont consider pro dabayac0 Saaxo as Marexaan let them taste the bullet for allying with your folk:drakekidding:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Keep lying Marehan are VP of Galmudug and we are at peace. Are you talking about Saaxo attack we dont consider pro dabayac0 Saaxo as Marexaan let them taste the bullet for allying with your folk:drakekidding:
You throw a white flag miya Naya after habargadir give you the ultimate karbaash
russ.png

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

You have to stick to one narrative, am I lying or not?

Farm

VIP
reports are that the HG got slaughtered after attacking the Dir.

Damn Dir put up more of a fight than the b00ns did last year.

beesha Madowweyne from puntland more calcaal from them, trying to instigate a war between HG iyo Marehan. won't work fight your own battles.

TekNiKo

VIP
reports are that the HG got slaughtered after attacking the Dir.

Damn Dir put up more of a fight than the b00ns did last year.
Damn your folks lost half of Galoacyo, Baraxley di:chrisfreshhah:dnt exist pre 91