Galmudug strikes back fighting breaks out in Tawfiiq

retaliation days are over and DIR is not your enemy. don't let these cheerleading naago fool you. They don't care about DIR
Don't get me wrong lol, I'm part Dir myself.
I'm not a fan of this fight but brothers fight and reconcile. Inshallah peace prevails between the 2 brotherly clans & they'll join Galmudug like the other Surre Dir.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Don't get me wrong lol, I'm part Dir myself.
I'm not a fan of this fight but brothers fight and reconcile. Inshallah peace prevails between the 2 brotherly clans & they'll join Galmudug like the other Surre Dir.
Xoog miya if the don't join

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I heard the tutus got smoked

lmao they know they get karbashed if they start on mj so they attack innocent dir nomads instead

typical

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I heard the tutus got smoked

lmao they know they get karbashed if they start on mj so they attack innocent dir nomads instead

typical
You couldnt even beat a few Sacad Lafo and when you brought men from Bari. MJ and Faan go hand in hand:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You couldnt even beat a few Sacad Lafo and when you brought men from Bari. MJ and Faan go hand and hand:chrisfreshhah:
2015 war - solid MJ victory :mjlol:

2016 war - solid MJ victory and the PL army captured southern entry point of Galkacyo:russ:

ever since this time tutus have been calacaaling - keeping attacking the small clans you pussies

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
2015 war - solid MJ victory :mjlol:

2016 war - solid MJ victory and the PL army captured southern entry point of Galkacyo:russ:

ever since this time tutus have been calacaaling - keeping attacking the small clans you pussies
What Southern point lmao. We all know you brought everyone you could and thought you push us out of Galkacyo. Saxiib, Which land have MJ taken from Sacad?

You were done in Kismayo, deported out of Xamar.

Faan is all MJ have:dabcasar:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What Southern point lmao. We all know you brought everyone you could and thought you push us out of Galkacyo. Saxiib, Which land have MJ taken from Sacad?

You were done in Kismayo, deported out of Xamar.

Faan is all MJ have
>you brought everyone you could

nice excuse there tutu - MJ is a kingdom we have mercenaries in every corner of Somalia. Many of the soldiers that karbashed Sacad in that conflict were dhulos we imported from Sool.

Last day of heavy fighting in 2016 - 80 moryaans dead from Galnus side 13 dead from our side.

this is why you requested ceasefire. - Gaas accepted because he didn't want to go down as a war criminal - had the November 2016 war continued it would've been a genocide

Kismaayo is ruled by Kablalax alliance between OG and MJ - go to the city now and see who owns majority of the businesses there.

Nothing wrong with Faan as long as you have something to faan about. The problem wtih Hawiye is they have nothing to Faan about:dabcasar:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

nice excuse there tutu - MJ is a kingdom we have mercenaries in every corner of Somalia. Many of the soldiers that karbashed Sacad in that conflict were dhulos we imported from Sool.

Last day of heavy fighting in 2016 - 80 moryaans dead from Galnus side 13 dead from our side.

this is why you requested ceasefire. - Gaas accepted because he didn't want to go down as a war criminal - had the November 2016 war continued it would've been a genocide

Kismaayo is ruled by Kablalax alliance between OG and MJ - go to the city now and see who owns majority of the businesses there.

Nothing wrong with Faan as long as you have something to faan about. The problem wtih Hawiye is they have nothing to Faan about:dabcasar:
Honestly the final nail in the coffin was the US drone strike that wiped out 25, that has not been a conflict since.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

nice excuse there tutu - MJ is a kingdom we have mercenaries in every corner of Somalia. Lots of soldiers that karbashed Sacad in the war were dhulos we imported from Sool.

this is why you requested ceasefire. - Gaas accepted because he didn't want to go down as a war criminal - had the November 2016 war continued it would've been a genocide on sacad

Galmudug requested a ceasefire after these Imaginary losses :drakelaugh:kkkk. So delusional

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The clashes in Galkacyo back then is what im referring to. MJ thought they could push us out of Galkacyo but had a reality check
80% of Galkacyo is in the hands of PL - all the resources most of the check points etc etc

baraxley is 20% of the city. And Habar Gidir view it as a paradise as it's the safest place they live

the absolute state of HG :dead:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
When you find MJ that have been killed funny, then you could make that claim:camby:
That's not the point. Anyway man if you behave, put down the arms and pick up the book I'd be willing you sell you my 4 shares in Garacad port at a discount since you will be using it in the near future.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
That's not the point. Anyway man if you behave, put down the arms and pick up the book I'd be willing you sell you my 4 shares in Garacad port at a discount since you will be using it in the near future.
No need sxb. I have Hobyo,Xamar,Marka and Barawe. No shortage of ports:hillarybiz:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
LOL all of you Somalians will get incorporated into the Borana Oromo Clan anyways in the coming decades, these clan wars are very hilarious to watch with tea and injera in hand

Trending

Latest posts