Galmudug strikes back fighting breaks out in Tawfiiq

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Notice how they defer to Dir when PL and North Mudug itself is under attack

Weaklings :dead1:

The only thing they are known for is faan. Let them faan like the naago they are.

How many times have we karbashed them in kismaayo. Every fight only lasted 2 hours before they went back to put more uunsi on themselves.

So I say let them do there faan that's the only thing they have left anyways.

While we have bigger fish to fry.

This is Dir vs HG, B00n. Dir are doing far better than you did last year.

A boon is a hunter and gatherer a Freeman. you are worse an adoon that I use to enslave and keep as what my right hand possesses. That you dare to talk back to your betters and superiors is an act of rebellion.

I aught to catch you yaa abiid and hang you by your huge nostrils.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Most of the casualties are on the HG side. Dir are known to be a ferocious relentless fighters and once again proved themselves to be a formidable force in the region. HG (with all their stolen ammunitions from previous FGS administrations) couldn't defeat TOWFIIQ town and its residents. Embarrassing.

The logics of mj forumers here are laughable, as they deduced that HG has been defeated by the Dir/Puntland, when the logics of war is that when any place that gets invaded (i.e like Towfiiq) is automatically at an loss.

Here is the MJ Puntland Minister throwing fits as he wails like woman with an hard on, as he says that Galmudug are slaughtering Puntits with their invasion.

Dhabancad.jpg

PUNTLAND oo sheegtay in GALMUDUG ay dagaal ku soo qaaday deeganadeeda.

https://www.caasimada.net/puntlandoo-sheegtay-in-galmudug-ay-dagaal-ku-soo-qaaday-deeganadeeda/

P.s.......I really do hope that the Puntits on this forums next time bring up facts of how HG has been defeated if so, instead of their moms warm bosom's night-time fantasy stories of how the Mighty HG has been defeated by random toothless dirs or mjs.

Last edited:

They are afraid of escalations, and rightly so because Garacad is only a few stones throw away from Towfiiq.

Garacad is the Ultimate Price for Galmudug, so lets hope that our Galmudug Forces escalate this Towfiiq battle with intensity and reach Garacad asap.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@Lex Luther all you are doing is reinforcing that your people are savage meanwhile this famished Gedonian is hiding behind you to celebrate the death of minority tribes your tribe attacked. We are truly surrounded by the lowest of the low.

:francis:

@Lex Luther all you are doing is reinforcing that your people are savage meanwhile this famished Gedonian is hiding behind you to celebrate the death of minority tribes your tribe attacked. We are truly surrounded by the lowest of the low.

:francis:

We ''Qabil obsessed'' Somalis in the Wider Pictures are all Savages especially those who support this apartheid called Federalism.

You like your Puntits brethren support this accursed Federalism whole-heartily, yet are the first to scream Murder when Galmudug and Somaliland exercises their Federal Right in Securing its Borders.

So in the eyes of the Somalia federal Constitution you the Puntland are the savage aggressor in the wrong for claiming our Northern GalMudug.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
We ''Qabil obsessed'' Somalis in the Wider Pictures are all Savages especially those who support this apartheid called Federalism.

You like your Puntits brethren support this accursed Federalism whole-heartily, yet are the first to scream Murder when Galmudug and Somaliland exercises their Federal Right in Securing its Borders, so in the eyes of the Somalia federal Constitution you the Puntland are the savage aggressor in the wrong for claiming our Northern GalMudug.
You have a pretty loose definition of what a savage is. There's nothing in the Somali constitution that gives you right to attack other people nor does this have anything to do with "securing borders". By your logic, Puntland can claim all of Mudug and it would be right to do so.

People wonder why Somalia is failed state, this is why. :francis:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They are afraid of escalations, and rightly so because Garacad is only a few stones throw away from Towfiiq.

Garacad is the Ultimate Price for Galmudug, so lets hope that our Galmudug Forces escalate this Towfiiq battle with intensity and reach Garacad asap.
We should capture Garacad and prevent it from competing with Hobyo, only one port shall thrive in Mudug. :hemad:

Greater Galmudug shall expand:heh:

We know what happened yesterday and today, HG are all over FB with their calaacal. the deathtoll is crazy it seems sacads want to die that bad dir waa dad xiiniyo leh when it becomes galmudug vs them then PL will fully get involved.

Few days ago it was 20 sacads dead and 2 dir dead, it was a massacre hence why an attack from them was predictable. Today the death toll is even higher. This HG journalist died during the skirmish Aun

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

You like your Puntits brethren support this accursed Federalism whole-heartily, yet are the first to scream Murder when Galmudug and Somaliland exercises their Federal Right in Securing its Borders.

So in the eyes of the Somalia federal Constitution you the Puntland are the savage aggressor in the wrong for claiming our Northern GalMudug.
@GBTarmy @Crow @Abdalla we should just add South Mudug in our Constitution. These loathsome times everyone is claiming something they have no rights over, it's NOT hard to take a pen, do some modifications and add another amendment to our Constitution.

whose town is it anyway? i am guessing the town belongs to DIR?

fighting over dusty villages in 2019, HG need to stop the encroachment on other people's lands or Galmudug will never mount to anything.

this is not the 90's anymore most clans are heavily armed today and this includes the DIR in Somalia.
This was retaliation from what the Dir did the other day. Don't be confused, this ain't the 90s

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
I am confused.

As a Gadabursi which side am I on? Dir and habar geDIR? ain't this same shit? what are they even fighting about? and how would they explain this stupidity to GOD on judgement day?

L after L for collective somalis regardless of who wins.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Dir cidna kuma xadgudbaan lkn they do know how to give out a good karbashing when they’re wronged. Dacas cockroaches never learn I guess they love a good karbaashing from Dir.

I’m not surprised the cockroaches subjects are in this thread booty clapping for them they’ll turn on you soon and give you the usual beatings.

Guul Dir.

Trending

Latest posts