Galmudug: "Puntland's development is a hindrance to Galmudug".

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Galmudug oo War Ka Soo Saartay Booqashada Raisal Wasaare kheyre ee Puntland iyo Dekadda Garacad..

“Galmudug waxay walaac xoogan iyo shaki badan ka qabtaa wararka tilmaaya in Raiisal wasaare kheyre mashaariic ka dhagax dhigayo deegaano ka tirsan nugaal iyo mudug oo ay qeyb ka tahay dhismaha dekadda deegaanka garacad,

puntland waa dariskeena hormarkeedana waan jecelnahay waxaase nasiib daro ah in xilli la isku diyaarinayo dhismaha dekadda hobyo oo ka mid ah dekadaha ugu waaweyn soomaaliya horey uu madaxweyne farmaajo u dhagax dhigay qorshaha Raiisul wasaare kheyre garacad oo mudug ah dekad ka dhagax dhigayo taasi macnaheedu waxa uu yahay cuuryaamin lagu hayo dekadda hobyo."

:kanyehmm:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Shit like this is why we will never move forward as a nation, why do they care if PL builds a port in Garacaad? Concentrate on ur own development and not worry about others.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Shit like this is why we will never move forward as a nation, why do they care if PL builds a port in Garacaad? Concentrate on ur own development and not worry about others.

Look at Suldan Garaase face, he is like 'ma dawlad ba soo dhow mise hawiye ayaa soo dhow' and he isn't sure which is coming. But Islan Cise face says 'I AM READY HUTU' where-ever u take it.

isimooo-740x400.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Good god, the xaasidnimo is off the charts. I have always said nothing but positive things about the Hobyo port even though this is personal for me (Garacad is my tuulo). People like this are why the south is in the state that it is in today. If Kheyre listens to them then this country truly has no hope left.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I can't blame Galmudug for being scared. As @DR OSMAN said in the other thread, the livestock market in Somali Galbeed is huge and we are in the best position to take advantage of it.
ClanMap1.jpg
ClanMap2.jpg

As you can see, Galmudug doesn't have many clansman on the other side of the border while Puntland has Majeerteen, Dhulbahante, and Ogaden.

Here are some livestock population estimates that I found:
The livestock population estimates in Ethiopia are based on the data collected from the sedentary areas. The lowland pastoral areas of the country which exclusively practice livestock production are excluded from the estimates.
Cattle.jpg
Sheep.jpg
Goat.jpg

MarketDistance.jpg

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/2193-1801-3-310

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I honestly don't know but.. Which federal state does that city belong to? And why are they against Puntland development projects?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I honestly don't know but.. Which federal state does that city belong to? And why are they against Puntland development projects?
Puntland control 3/4 districts of the city which basically means Galkacyo as a whole will officially be a Puntland city.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Puntland control 3/4 districts of the city which basically means a referendum will take place and Galkacyo will officially be a Puntland city.
3/4 of Galmudug capital belongs to Puntland um... No wonder yall fight

giphy.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim what about Garacad, does that city also belong to Puntland or is it a Galmudug city?
Garacad is a Puntland town, my sub clan live over there. Puntland control every economical and social thing in the City. Galnus are a mere small population that live in Baraxley.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Why is Puntland going so far as to alienate Galmudug?

Von

Since when was development in a Puntland town alienating Galmudug? This is why no one wants to share a country with you morons.
I was thinking since Galmudug is building Hobyo and Garacaad only 100 km away. it was built not because a new port is needed since Bosaso is being upgraded but to take the progress from Galmudug and keep development and trade in Puntland.

Farm what do you think my Qabil is? :stevej:

I was thinking since Galmudug is building Hobyo and Garacaad only 100 km away. it was built not because a new port is needed since Bosaso is being upgraded but to take the progress from Galmudug and keep development and trade in Puntland.

Dhulbahante

Farm

VIP

Save the fake outrage, Puntland will continue to develop whether you anti development mooryaans like it or not.

Von

Save the fake outrage, Puntland will continue to develop whether you anti development mooryaans like it or not.

Isn't Baraawe under Federal control and not the states tho? If so it is still part of the same political block as Mogadishu whereas Puntland's Garacaad and Galmudug's Hobyo are not thus they are competing. If not then my argument is void.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending