Galmudug preparing its Galkacyo elections as Candidates from Dhinowda, Towfiiq and Saaxo arrive to participate their Galmudug SFG Seats.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Just watched the video and no where does it mention Saaxo. Stop claiming Saaxo whats with this obsession with land that doesnt belong to you? Dhul laan ma idin haysa?

:pacspit:

Just watched the video and no where does it mention Saaxo. Stop claiming Saaxo whats with this obsession with land that doesnt belong to you? Dhul laan ma idin haysa?

:pacspit:

Typical Caqli lix sac, waryaa are Saaxo not Mx Wagardhac, so where does Mx wagardhac Candidates go for their seats other than Galmudug is it in Puntland???

These are Candidates from all the Clans of Mudug except Cumar mahmoud and Leelkase, so you bet your arse Wagardhac falls under Galmudug Jurisdictions nacasyahow.

1636714438693.png

Here is the Saaxo Wagardhac clan leader claiming Galmudug as its state.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bariire media propaganda or igu sawirs won't secure you Saaxo-Towfiq-Dhinowda-Ceel Dhanane. U can not enter those lands with your govt officials or security forces. It's as simple as that. I mean you can barely control dhuso n guriceel which is going to explode anytime soon unless GM is shared as 'president n pm'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo you see how they try to claim Galkacyo and they live in the ghetto quarter of 'baraxley' which is 'south central galkacyo' cuz south west is garsoor, and south east is where the airport is and it's puntland controlling it.

Dad sidas loo haysto i would be embarassed

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo be patient when Farmajo is booted, we will ensure no SFG soldiers are sent to GM to help these HG laangaab ass, GM will disintegrate immediately with Ahlul sunnah taking dhuso-guriceel and abudwaq will be galgadud sare, and sacad will be galnus under our thumb in PL. Saleban will revert to ximan iyo xeeb. Degaanada kale waa shabab

TekNiKo

VIP
Typical Caqli lix sac, waryaa are Saaxo not Mx Wagardhac, so where does Mx wagardhac Candidates go for their seats other than Galmudug is it in Puntland???

These are Candidates from all the Clans of Mudug except Cumar mahmoud and Leelkase, so you bet your arse Wagardhac falls under Galmudug Jurisdictions nacasyahow.

View attachment 206534

Here is the Saaxo Wagardhac clan leader claiming Galmudug as its state.

Saaxo is inhabited by Reer Gadiid Wagardhac and they come under PL. Its only Dhabad district that is GM. Labada ha isku qasin neefyahow.

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo be patient when Farmajo is booted, we will ensure no SFG soldiers are sent to GM to help these HG laangaab ass, GM will disintegrate immediately with Ahlul sunnah taking dhuso-guriceel and abudwaq will be galgadud sare, and sacad will be galnus under our thumb in PL. Saleban will revert to ximan iyo xeeb. Degaanada kale waa shabab
Farmaajo needs to go I am tired of him enabling this failed mamuul. Sufis will take over as soon as he loses. Inshallah he will go soon, I am very angry with him he cost my subclan seat in Aqalka sare to appease some langaab

@Bariire media propaganda or igu sawirs won't secure you Saaxo-Towfiq-Dhinowda-Ceel Dhanane. U can not enter those lands with your govt officials or security forces. It's as simple as that. I mean you can barely control dhuso n guriceel which is going to explode anytime soon unless GM is shared as 'president n pm'

For real waryaa Osman, take a break from your lies, kulaha Galmudug cant enter those areas kkkk, just months ago Galmudug Ministers just toured all those areas you mentioned Dhinowda, Towfiiq and Ceel Dhanaane telling local to prepare for Galmudug Galkacyo elections

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bariire xishoodka alla ka qad, inkaar qabe. Meeshay fadhiyan waa 'guri shacab ah' they are hiding from PL forces and govt officals. Any1 can do an Igu sawir, even me I can go to cadaado and say waa 'puntland anigo isku qarinayo guri islameed'

TekNiKo

VIP
@Bariire xishoodka alla ka qad, inkaar qabe. Meeshay fadhiyan waa 'guri shacab ah' they are hiding from PL forces and govt officals. Any1 can do an Igu sawir, even me I can go to cadaado and say waa 'puntland anigo isku qarinayo guri islameed'
They have no shame you will never see Darood claim their dusty tuulos like Cadaado but they always claim Dir, MX, MJ lands.

You fool. Mj own Al-Jazeera Hotel and we gave them a contract to hold some of the people for the conference. Zanzibaari like you wants to cause problems between reer Galkayo.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You fool. Mj own Al-Jazeera Hotel and we gave them a contract to hold some of the people for the conference. Zanzibaari like you wants to cause problems between reer Galkayo.

Al Jazeera hotel was built for 750K in 2015.

It’s in PL side of Galkacyo and is no where near baraxleey.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I am not wishing for harm between galkacyo people but to run away from the truth is 'ceeb'. On one side the south-east at the airport u got puntland forces armed with tanks directed to baraxley and on the south-east you got garsoor. All the North is Puntland, don't claim SOUTH galkacyo, u don't own shit there, you live in a ghetto called baraxley in between garsoor and the airport

Trending

Latest posts