Galmudug preparing its Galkacyo elections as Candidates from Dhinowda, Towfiiq and Saaxo arrive to participate their Galmudug SFG Seats.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Naah mate every state should have at least two full regions I don’t understand why puntland is being greedy and taking more.
What do you mean greedy and taking more? Maa abaha leh dhulka? These are Puntite lands. Why the hell will any sane person leave their functioning state and join chaotic Galnus where we don’t even speak the same language?

If Mudug is to officially be split into two separate regions then it should be made clear that Mudug is a special case and will not become a precedent for any other region eg Bakool or Galgaduud to be split up

What do you mean greedy and taking more? Maa abaha leh dhulka? These are Puntite lands. Why the hell will any sane person leave their functioning state and join chaotic Galnus where we don’t even speak the same language?
You don’t speak the same language? Yeah you lost it mate. And it doesn’t matter if you lot live there. Using your excuse that you live there, doesn’t waceysle abgaal live in galgaduud? We don’t want south galgaduud to be part of hirshabelle.you should do the same and follow the fucking rules. No state should have an inch less of land.

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
You don’t speak the same language? Yeah you lost it mate. And it doesn’t matter if you lot live there. Using your excuse that you live there, doesn’t waceysle abgaal live in galgaduud? We don’t want south galgaduud to be part of hirshabelle.you should do the same and follow the fucking rules. No state should have an inch less of land.
Akhi, these are your fellow Hawiye. you share the same dhaqan, language, ethnicity etc. I don’t.

:damedamn: Personally, I could care less who you join.

Naah mate every state should have at least two full regions I don’t understand why puntland is being greedy and taking more.
Are you trolling or just retarded? The rules were a state consists of two regions that it controls. Galnus is not a real state by that definition. PL controls Galkacyo outside of the moryaan favela known as baraxley. Don’t listen to these delusional kids.

@Trapmacalin if Galmudug want to even have this conversation, they should renounce Aideed and USC.

But they won’t.
You daroods always love to bring up violence and poke the dog but get mad and victimise yourselves when it bites. No one is talking about ‘usc’ or dagaal. We are having a civilised conversation about states and state border lines and making sure land is equally and fairly distributed🤦🏾‍♂️. You niggas are something else

Akhi, these are your fellow Hawiye. you share the same dhaqan, language, ethnicity etc. I don’t.

:damedamn: Personally, I could care less who you join.
Dumbest thing I heard. Somali itself is an ethnicity. Somali is an ethnic group same way Oromo, amhara, yoruba etc are an ethnic group. Hawiye and darood are tribes🤣🤣 cmon you dumb cow you should know this. If you don’t share same language as us what do you speak? I don’t even count northern af somali as a dialect it’s just an accent. Too similar to south somali to be its own dialect @Periplus warya teach your fellow MJ difference between ethnicity and tribes

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Dumbest thing I heard. Somali itself is an ethnicity. Somali is an ethnic group same way Oromo, amhara, yoruba etc are an ethnic group. Hawiye and darood are tribes🤣🤣 cmon you dumb cow you should know this. If you don’t share same language as us what do you speak? I don’t even count northern af somali as a dialect it’s just an accent. Too similar to south somali to be its own dialect
That’s a myth. Joining Galnus is like you told us to join oromia.

Are you trolling or just retarded? The rules were a state consists of two regions that it controls. Galnus is not a real state by that definition. PL controls Galkacyo outside of the moryaan favela known as baraxley. Don’t listen to these delusional kids.
Tbh I’m pretty sure most hawiyes don’t give a shit about states. States are worshipped by langaabs who know they’ll never be leaders of Somalia so they drowl over the idea of autonomy . You think if MJs were strong enough to be victories back in 1991 and took presidency they’d be advocating for Puntland state this hard?🤣🤣🤣

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You daroods always love to bring up violence and poke the dog but get mad when it bites. No one is talking about ‘usc’ or dagaal. We are having a civilised conversation about states and state border lines and making sure land is equally and fairly distributed🤦🏾‍♂️. You niggas are something else

It’s only fair.

USC killed too many ppl in Galkacyo and Nth Mudug.

If Galmudug supports them then how can CM join Galmudug, it’s an insult to our dead.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They are the ones who introduced federalism and stipulated the 2 gobol rule, it seems like they shot themselves in the foot with Garowe II stipulations

It’s only fair.

USC killed too many ppl in Galkacyo and Nth Mudug.

If Galmudug supports them then how can CM join Galmudug, it’s an insult to our dead.
First of all a fellow somali died so AUN to all who died that you mentioned but how many hg died at the hands of MJ in galkayo also? Don’t hold grudges mate let’s move on and stick to the 2 gobol rule pls

Trending

Latest posts