Galmudug preparing its Galkacyo elections as Candidates from Dhinowda, Towfiiq and Saaxo arrive to participate their Galmudug SFG Seats.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Trapmacalin you seem like a good kid. You said AUN to people while doing FKD, that shows class.

Im not on this qabyaalad wave, I barely believe in qabiil.

Im just tryna tell you the situation on the ground as someone who lived in Galkacyo.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Trapmacalin why shouldnt South Mudug be forced to join PL the pre-existing and more prosperous state is PL.

I dont mind clan interests but I hate when people mask it behind other motives like “unifying the gobol” “following the two gobol rule” etc

@Trapmacalin you seem like a good kid. You said AUN to people while doing FKD, that shows class.

Im just tryna tell you the situation on the ground as someone who lived in Galkacyo.

So there's zero chance CM in North Mudug leaving Puntland in the long term?

Young man, believe what you want. We share a nationality for now unfortunately. That’s it.
It isn’t a belief my nigga it’s facts🤣

yeah lol I just troll when doing FKD. I’m actually a nationalist who’s happy for every Somalis achievements whenever I see a Somali doing big things in my city I get happy as if they are my siblings. But seriously though it would just wouldn’t work federal wise if galmudug was just given one and a half state

I
@Trapmacalin why shouldnt South Mudug be forced to join PL the pre-existing and more prosperous state is PL.

I dont mind clan interests but I hate when people mask it behind other motives like “unifying the gobol” “following the two gobol rule” etc
I’m from hirshablle and banadir. I honestly couldn’t give a toss about galmudug or PL. I just believe in the long term federalism wouldn’t work if one state has more regions than another. Makes it all unfair

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
So there's zero chance CM in North Mudug leaving Puntland in the long term?

It’s essentially impossible.

USC’s violence in Galkacyo is still within living memory for people.

Furthermore, Nth Mudug is finally getting some development from PL.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
It’s essentially impossible.

USC’s violence in Galkacyo is still within living memory for people.

Furthermore, Nth Mudug is finally getting some development from PL.

You are acting like @TekNiKo's folks didn't fight the USC in Galmudug territory, the whole legacy of USC in Galmudug is not even prominent like Somaliland's SNM or PL's SSDF as it was founded decades later by new generation Sacad.

Mudug by land, districts and populations has a clear majority census by census going back decades, states join where they are a ethnographic majority, that's how all states are designed right now. You can't change goal posts and claim one area is secure and has development. It's like breaking Jubaland and adding Jilib to KGS if Baraawe was more stable than Kismaayo.

I understand the long history of Mudug as a man from Qosoltire originally, it's precariousness couldn't be contained even with a colonial green line so i would see it fair to deal with MJ amicably in a way that satisfies both groups, but not at the expense of the constitution or exceptions that can't be applied to other states, i.e we can negotiate our own power sharing in the region but if you break Mudug you break Somalia.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

They were actually invited to join PL in 98 during the state formation but declined. We accepted their wishes and moved on. It’s just online fantasy of theirs to now claim shit online and create fake maps. Russia joining NATO is more likely to happen. War Wuxuu caqli xuma. I refused to join you, now come join my chaos 23years later.

You are acting like @TekNiKo's folks didn't fight the USC in Galmudug territory, the whole legacy of USC in Galmudug is not even prominent like Somaliland's SNM or PL's SSDF as it was founded decades later by new generation Sacad.

Mudug by land, districts and populations has a clear majority census by census going back decades, states join where they are a ethnographic majority, that's how all states are designed right now. You can't change goal posts and claim one area is secure and has development. It's like breaking Jubaland and adding Jilib to KGS if Baraawe was more stable than Kismaayo.

I understand the long history of Mudug as a man from Qosoltire originally, it's precariousness couldn't be contained even with a colonial green line so i would see it fair to deal with MJ amicably in a way that satisfies both groups, but not at the expense of the constitution or exceptions that can't be applied to other states, i.e we can negotiate our own power sharing in the region but if you break Mudug you break Somalia.

Well said, if Mudug is broken into 2 parts than so will Jubaland be broken into parts, as we all know Jubaland is currently under Refugee folks led by the occupiers Kenyan Army that has occupied Kismaayo for the past 11 years, within those past years they couldn't even venture outside of that city.

Its Obvious that Jubaland will be broken into 4-5 parts as its incompatible to be ever be united under 1 Maamul state, JL 99% outside of Gedo is currently under Alshabaab.

If Mudug is splitted apart than so will be jubaland, because no clans there desire to be part of that kenyan project state, Period!

I am still laughing at the punites who were claiming Dinowda, Afbarwaaqo etc. Clearly had no idea what they were talking about.

By now it should be obvious to all that Galmudug Admin is deep inside Northern Mudug than most have thought, places such as Godod, Sarjimaale, Jeexdin, Ceel berde, and even Galdogob areas with Leelkase has many Galmudug Deegaans, Galmudug presence in Northern Mudug is increasing as years go on.

P,s sxb Galmudug-state, we should start a thread compiling all the Galmudug Deegaans in Northern Mudug for future use, so far our areas there are under exposure, so we should make it visible for the public.

Bariire is it really a good idea to bring Leelkase and OM into Galmudug? The way things are, I think we are blessed. We already got 80% of Mudug region. Your just going to bring more Darood into our state and they will only bring problem. Galmudug needs to be clear majority Hawiye and not shared.

We need to build ourselves up instead of welcoming 5th column like Leelkase. I don't think we need them.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

This is actually not true. The borders of Mudug have changed a lot over the past 90 years. The original Mudug (today's Mudug+Galgaduud) was a Hawiye majority state. The Mudug of today is without any doubt Darod majority.

The best comparison that can be made is to compare the 1953 population survey to the 2014 population survey.

Mudug today is made up of the combination of Obbia and Galcaio districts from 1953. Galcaio district was divided into Jariban, Galdogob, and Galkacyo. Obbia district was divided into Xarardheere and Hobyo. Cadaado was half in Obbia, half in Galcaio, but was removed from Mudug.

Mudug 1953.png

The population of Obbia+Galcaio in 1953 was:
Obbia: 34,721 (Entirely Hawiye)
Galcaio: 34,807 (Majority Darod, minority Hawiye)

In 1953, Hawiye were the majority in Mudug considering that Galcaio district was shared while Obbia was not.

Somalia 2014.png

In 2014:
Galkayo, Jariban and Galdogob: 550,679 (Majority Darod, minority Hawiye)
Hobyo and Xarardheere: 167,183 (Entirely Hawiye)

In order for Hawiye to be the majority in Mudug they would need to be the majority in Galkayo district. Hawiye are not the majority in Galkayo district, and have never been. Mudug is a majority Darod state.

Well said, if Mudug is broken into 2 parts than so will Jubaland be broken into parts, as we all know Jubaland is currently under Refugee folks led by the occupiers Kenyan Army that has occupied Kismaayo for the past 11 years, within those past years they couldn't even venture outside of that city.

Its Obvious that Jubaland will be broken into 4-5 parts as its incompatible to be ever be united under 1 Maamul state, JL 99% outside of Gedo is currently under Alshabaab.

If Mudug is splitted apart than so will be jubaland, because no clans there desire to be part of that kenyan project state, Period!
Jubaland always had a kablalax majority, what are you on about?

Galmudug is already recognised as a Federal State with its 1.5 regions, there is no unresolved "issue". Puntland was the first to prop up this faulty paper state for the sake of federalism and it's 2021 and still not functioning- let's get that clear.

Secondly; these HGs are just pretending that they 'care about the constitution', they don't.
Their only goal has been to expand by stealing land and since they failed to militarily seize North Daarood land, they think that if all of Mudug is added to their disaster state, that they can send their nomads to roam around further.

They are a disingenuous, violent, criminally motivated clan who only wish to satiate their thirst for other people's land.
Hell will freeze over before an inch of Puntite land joins the Gog and Magog of Somalia.
The only reason we even tolerate your existence is because we have no choice thanks to the fact that we are part of 'Somalia'.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts