Galmudug preparing its Galkacyo elections as Candidates from Dhinowda, Towfiiq and Saaxo arrive to participate their Galmudug SFG Seats.

Galmudug is already recognised as a Federal State with its 1.5 regions, there is no unresolved "issue". Puntland was the first to prop up this faulty paper state for the sake of federalism and it's 2021 and still not functioning- let's get that clear.

Secondly; these HGs are just pretending that they 'care about the constitution', they don't.
Their only goal has been to expand by stealing land and since they failed to militarily seize North Daarood land, they think that if all of Mudug is added to their disaster state, that they can send their nomads to roam around further.

They are disingenuous, violent, criminally driven clan who cares for nothing that doesn't interest their criminal thirst for other people's land.

Hell will freeze over before an inch of Puntite land joins the Gog and Magog of Somalia.
The only reason we even tolerate your existence is because we have no choice thanks to the fact that we are part of 'Somalia'.
But if Mudug is split along clan lines wouldn't other federal states be split along clan lines too? What stops other clans doing what you puntlanders want to do right now?

But if Mudug is split along clan lines wouldn't other federal states be split along clan lines too? What stops other clans doing what you puntlanders want to do right now?

All Mudug clans were asked to join Puntland in 1998 and they refused, they made their bed, they can lie in it.

So what? Let it happen, let people try to divide regions if it suits them.

At the end of the day, no clan in their right mind is going to advocate to split a region unless they think it's in their economic and demographic interest in the long-run. A lot of clans are all 'talk', because they are bartering for more power in the FMS they are in.

Last edited:
He's always lying, he'd claim your father's house in the diaspora if he could.

Two groups on this forum lie without even blinking and they're both from Galgaduud.
Someone needs to test the soil in that place, maybe it causes sociopathy and pathological lying.
Abaayo I thought you were ignoring me but obviously you are not, because this is the 3rd or 4th time you broke your own self-imposed block on me.

Sister, I really don't mind if you kept following me like a fan or even conversed with me, lakin just stop talking behind my back, because waa dhaqan xumo and unbecoming for a lady such as yourself.

cow

VIP
Jubaland always had a kablalax majority, what are you on about?

How come kablalax only exists in kismaayo and no where else?

Garissa is not kablalax and neither is garowe so why kismaayo I wonder? Is it perhaps you need each other plus kenya to survive in kismaayo?

Last edited:
How come kablalax only exists in kismaayo and no where else?

Garissa is not kablalax and neither is garowe so why kismaayo I wonder? Is it perhaps you need each other plus kenya to survive in kismaayo?
Who said Kablalax aren't in Lower and Middle Juba? I will leave this to reer Waamo as they know their towns better, as for Garissa its the biggest OG city in Kenya and its associated with them vent your cuqdad to someone else.

cow

VIP
Who said Kablalax aren't in Lower and Middle Juba? I will leave this to reer Waamo as they know their towns better, as for Garissa its the biggest OG city in Kenya and its associated with them vent your cuqdad to someone else.

Only the homeless claim someone else's land. My point stands. There is no such a thing as kablalax in garowe or garissa so why is it in kismaayo?

If the place was MJ majority you would drop the kabalax card and if it was ogadeen majority they would drop the kablalax card. Unless you are saying in jubbaland ogadeen and mj are 50/50.

Only the homeless claim someone else's land. My point stands. There is no such a thing as kablalax in garowe or garissa so why is it in kismaayo?

If the place was MJ majority you would drop the kabalax card and if it was ogadeen majority they would drop the kablalax card. Unless you are saying in jubbaland ogadeen and mj are 50/50.
First of all:
I'm not MJ, my uncle lives in Kismayo
Second of all:
Imam Blackie is your ruler and you have to accept it
Third of all:
Kablalax migrated the first to migrate to the Jubba Valley and NFD, meanwhile MX history in that region were that off refugees who were pushed by Boranas in Ethiopia and droughts in Galgaduud where you keep losing land in, so don't act like you're indegeneous to the valley when you came we let you in out of Daroodnimo sxb

cow

VIP
First of all:
I'm not MJ, my uncle lives in Kismayo
Second of all:
Imam Blackie is your ruler and you have to accept it
Third of all:
Kablalax migrated the first to migrate to the Jubba Valley and NFD, meanwhile MX history in that region were that off refugees who were pushed by Boranas in Ethiopia and droughts in Galgaduud where you keep losing land in, so don't act like you're indegeneous to the valley when you came we let you in out of Daroodnimo sxb

:mjlaugh:

you went from not knowing anything to making crap up. i asked a simple question.

why use the kablalax card in kismaayo? who is majority OG or MJ and why is kablalax card not used in DDS even though MJ have land and towns in DDS while they don't have a single town in jubbaland. surely it would make sense for kablalax to exist in DDS too. Can you answer those questions or just admit that you don't know shit and are making stuff up.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
He's always lying, he'd claim your father's house in the diaspora if he could.

Two groups on this forum lie without even blinking and they're both from Galgaduud.
Someone needs to test the soil in that place, maybe it causes sociopathy and pathological lying.
No wounder their nickname moryaans.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
GM should be divided be PL and Xamar. GM since creation taking orders from xamar so galgadood should be rule from xamar and south mudug join PL.

Our army in south mudug already.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Abaayo I thought you were ignoring me but obviously you are not, because this is the 3rd or 4th time you broke your own self-imposed block on me.

Sister, I really don't mind if you kept following me like a fan or even conversed with me, lakin just stop talking behind my back, because waa dhaqan xumo and unbecoming for a lady such as yourself.
She havent mention your name in her reply sxb, so stop making nonsense and attacking users without valid point.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

Maxaa kaa galay Kismaayo? Why do you care?

Ogaden and Harti can do what ever they want in Kismayo district, it is our land after all. I don't care about what Marehan do in Luuq.

:drakewtf:

Trending

Latest posts