Galmudug elects new president and is officially split in two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Ditoore Mareexaan will never forgot Kismayo. Its our future capital...its ok we will atleast pay your ticket back to Bari.

Facts fam I agree it's the least we can do to assist his traveling back to Bari. After all Kismayo is a Marehan capital city/port. :denzelnigga:

It simply won't happen brother. Your just day-dreaming, your seen like HG by locals in Kismayo. You won't get the presidency ever similar to how habar gedir are banned from presidency in mogadishu. Your not welcome in Kismayo and people don't see you as local.

Ok this is wrong and right , I know a lot of people in Kismayo, we are very much welcome and not viewed at ALL like HG in Mogadishu.

We as Marexaan shouldn't waste our time with Kismayo thought the common/poor folk love our leadership as we are very fair however powerful entities don't like Marehans in-charge your 100 % right on that.

1) My tactics speaking from a MX point of view would be focus on the part see below :

2) The geographic location of the region is also very strategic, it is the bridge between Somalia, Ethiopia and Kenya. And now being part of the Jubbaland with relative easy access to the port of Kismayo, the region could be business hub. Thus, developing agriculture, livestock, business.

3) I as MX would not waste time with Kismayo BUT make sure that we have very good relationships with the rulers to maintain very good access to the port.

upload_2018-10-23_14-37-23.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yes Doolow could be their access into Ethiopia plus they already have access road to NFD I think. It has far more potential then South west. They can secure two trade routes and possibly even some of the South west who lack the infrastructure. They already have the infrastructure there which many southern regional government don't and should be speeding ahead by now.

Their is no reason why JL shouldn't be the most powerful regional govt in the south, absolutely none. Everything is there, they have a huge diaspora also, they can access people from ogaden, harti, marehan not just within their jurusdiction but also outside of it. People forget 20% of our coastline is jubbaland, they got sea, farms, PLUS LIVESTOCK. all combined. They also fishing culture established so it's nothing new, farming culture, and livestock culture.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Sheikh it's not you fault as a sade, your surrounded by these aborigines and they got the better of you, your a noble clan with history, sultanate, and your ugaases are GENUINE historical UGAASES not these ones the aborigines made up after somalia formation. Plus the Abgaal niyahow they also are true lineage based imams.

You should've sided with abgaals as you have a civilized background not 'walalaha' galgaduud kkkkk which I am sure you were using for marehan interests and not the other way around as people assume. How can an aborigine with no history like those in galgaduud formulating anything 'constructive'. Notice when they came to Kismayo even, nothing looted, no massacres of civilians. It's because the marhean was making sure they dont HUTOO OUT the aborigine cunts.

Even abgaal hates those non cultured, uncivilized hawiyes and is peaceful and stable his side of mogadishu THROUGHOUT the turmoil in Somalia till now. It comes down to history niyahow and having something to turn back too which the aborigines obviously dont since the only thing they had was 'state' of siyad barre and they lost it, that's why hutoo out and never ever recovered other then doing moryan stuff.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Sheikh oh it's true and its damnnnnnnnnnnnn true and you know it. The only thing the aborigines had was siyad, notice how they cry for him always loooooooooool. They have no ancient system or structure to return too after siyad left, so they naturally went back to the aborigine way which they still do till today unless a civilized clan is allied with them and controlling their asses. Left on their own though, they are very much like wild-life.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Sheikh that's probably why madoobe is loved by hartis and ogadens and other darods there. Noone wants the wild life back niyahow and people fear marehan close relationship with the aborigines may mean that. Marehan needs a new jubbaland policy my friend if it's to secure presidency. They are respected clan among the darood. So it's not their status but their politics.

So it's not your clan holding ya back in reality, it's political. We want no hutoos in jubaland and we dont care who is most anti hutoo we will support them. U saw how yuulka is loved in puntland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hey @Sheikh JL is using kenya back up that's true, but you also do aborigine back up. Were basically calling on these uncivilized peoples to back darod royalty over jubaland. Even gadaffi had an african mercenaries looooool

I'd choose a bantu mercenary over an aboriginal mercenary. I'd never want oromo support or somali clans with no history support, their no different to the wild life because to be human is to have culture, traditions, and mamuul. Bantus at least have that and have never been regarded as WILD LIFE by races they encountered just SLAVE. He was still a human sxb. U need to fight for your humanity in this vicious world of histories. But bushmen, aborigines, native indians, all these people sxb xitaa looma arki jirin xitaa ibn adaan, they were just apart of nature.

Sheikh

VIP
@Sheikh it's not you fault as a sade, your surrounded by these aborigines and they got the better of you, your a noble clan with history, sultanate, and your ugaases are GENUINE historical UGAASES not these ones the aborigines made up after somalia formation. Plus the Abgaal niyahow they also are true lineage based imams.

You should've sided with abgaals as you have a civilized background not 'walalaha' galgaduud kkkkk which I am sure you were using for marehan interests and not the other way around as people assume. How can an aborigine with no history like those in galgaduud formulating anything 'constructive'. Notice when they came to Kismayo even, nothing looted, no massacres of civilians. It's because the marhean was making sure they dont HUTOO OUT the aborigine cunts.

Even abgaal hates those non cultured, uncivilized hawiyes and is peaceful and stable his side of mogadishu THROUGHOUT the turmoil in Somalia till now. It comes down to history niyahow and having something to turn back too which the aborigines obviously dont since the only thing they had was 'state' of siyad barre and they lost it, that's why hutoo out and never ever recovered other then doing moryan stuff.

@DR OSMAN Lool aborigines. I as a Sade Ugaas taught these xayawaans law and order. And yeah we are a noble clan with illustrious history, Sultanate, historical Ugaases. Abgaals were always pro Darood. They just got deceived in the Civil War by Habar Dugaag. And yeah us Marehan Ugaases made sure they didn't chimp out in our city Kismayo. Yeah under Jaalle Siad Barre they were passable. But they now they just do qaraxs.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Sheikh dad aan dhar gashan jirin oo naturekasi qayb ka ahaa lama oran karo waa ibna adaan sababto ah kama duwana hayawanka ma garatay? I agree with the classification of natives of all continent as just animals because they're was no difference when you encountered them or talked ot them, it was all 'animal instinct' and jungle stuff. Waxay dhihi jireen huuu haaa like a fkn chimp. Listen to bushman langauge waa CLICKS niyahow not even developed a language.

Sheikh

VIP
@Sheikh oh it's true and its damnnnnnnnnnnnn true and you know it. The only thing the aborigines had was siyad, notice how they cry for him always loooooooooool. They have no ancient system or structure to return too after siyad left, so they naturally went back to the aborigine way which they still do till today unless a civilized clan is allied with them and controlling their asses. Left on their own though, they are very much like wild-life.

@DR OSMAN True all those xayawaans had was Jaalle Siad Barre. It's also true that they can only be ruled under a Superior clan like us Marehan Ugaases are doing now. They went back to the wildlife. :mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You couldn't really even slave those primitive natives, they didn't have the intellect at all to take instructions, they didn't learn language well enough. Whites tried though in america and australia and canada. Spanish just left them alone in the amazon. Somalis always avoided them, maba soo hadal qaadi jirin sababto ah maxaa la soo hadal qaada, waa hayawan he aint human anyways bay ka ahayd.

@DR OSMAN Abgaal were cool with MJs and we were cool with Cayr. Both of us wanted allies outside our clans.

3) I as MX would not waste time with Kismayo BUT make sure that we have very good relationships with the rulers to maintain very good access to the port.
I am detecting kumbaya. Tread lightly we don't want a civil war on here.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN True all those xayawaans had was Jaalle Siad Barre. It's also true that they can only be ruled under a Superior clan like us Marehan Ugaases are doing now. They went back to the wildlife. :mjlol:

Halimo soofe told them that and it was the truth. Waxay insaan ku ahayeen darod ku dhex jirkisa bay tiri in a video. It means they were humans because darod was leading them, prior obviously they no structures and were wild aborigines in history. Look at all their isims, all named today, ma haystan wax tarikh ku dhisan. Thats why marehan never forgive majerten for the rebellion, he know the isaaq/hawiye were just aborigines and would've done nothing if majerten didn't do it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look at the isaaq trying to create an isaaq policy, meel uu gaadhi karo ma jiro because ma aha insaan tarikhdisa, waa aborigine, and I think the somalis know it and the world. Wa iska hayawankasi duxurkasi ku jiro iyo aqoonsi soo socota, si how backwards they are as a clan. He will always be like that waa same for non abgaal hawiye haday siyasad samayan like TNG crap of ina salad boy, waa iska dhimanaya beritoole, hadee ninku waa aborigine.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Xitaa sheekadani 4.5ka waxaa laga keenay 'issa' in carte conference. Notice how an established clan with history and their policies survive for so long since abdiqasm salat days in 2000 till now 18 years niyahow and federalism is lasting 20 years since PL was formed, we as majerten must challenge this djibouti policy that ismacil gheele must of told salat boy to use 4.5 on somalia and give aborigines more power then they deserve and hence ensure somalia is always ruled by 'savages' and never threaten his little jabuti.

Majerten are saying it loud and clear, we are not all born equal high class and low class ba jira in somalia and we shouldn't be equalized as if we are equals. Mark my words, our next big battle is to remove this 4.5 clan which is giving the aborigines far more power then they deserve.

Sheikh

VIP
@Sheikh that's probably why madoobe is loved by hartis and ogadens and other darods there. Noone wants the wild life back niyahow and people fear marehan close relationship with the aborigines may mean that. Marehan needs a new jubbaland policy my friend if it's to secure presidency. They are respected clan among the darood. So it's not their status but their politics.

So it's not your clan holding ya back in reality, it's political. We want no hutoos in jubaland and we dont care who is most anti hutoo we will support them. U saw how yuulka is loved in puntland.

Madhuuso is a terrorist in my mammul Jubaland. And he will get kicked by Marehan Ugaases out faster than a xabad flying in the air. Fam those xayawaans are our slaves. Our policy in our mammul Jubaland is true we don't condone huutus but they listen to us their masters. Our policy in my mammul Jubaland as us the rulers for becoming the President is good. But like you mentioned the least huutu like clan in the huutu is the Abgaal and you guys allied. The welfare clan are our pets. So it goes both ways.

@DR OSMAN Abgaal were cool with MJs and we were cool with Cayr. Both of us wanted allies outside our clans.

I am detecting kumbaya. Tread lightly we don't want a civil war on here.

:yloezpe: relax, I just mean that with the current structure in place MX should focus on Gedo and remaining Jubbaland

My opinion would change however if Gov - Khayre/farmaajo can get the Kenyan's not to protect Madoobe, I believe he then would stand down and allow fair election, which he would lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending