Status
Not open for further replies.
:drakelaugh:

Xaaf & GM
tenor (25).gif

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Baasto use to be the Vice President of the pre federal Galmudug when Caalin was around, good guy but not assertive.

Mckenzie

VIP
so why is this happening?

Galmudug politics parallels Mogadishu politics because most MPs have business and diplomatic relations there.

When HSM was President, he did not need to interfere with Galmudug because Waceysle don't have a bigger influence than Murusade or Mareexaan. So the leadership was independent of the South.

But Casir and Carabeey and their kinsmen in the GMS parliament were pro Farmaajo/Kheyre and trying to bring federal interference and infighting at a time when GMS should be focusing on bigger issues like alshabaab, natural resources, piracy, poverty etc

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Mckenzie , can't HG unite itself? then they wonder why all other clans hate them, it's because they hate themselves even lol. Forget murusade/marehan for a moment. Cadaado-Dhusomareeb-Baraxlay are they even united is the question I want to know? I see Cadaado is revolting constantly.

Mckenzie

VIP
@Mckenzie , can't HG unite itself? then they wonder why all other clans hate them, it's because they hate themselves even lol. Forget murusade/marehan for a moment. Cadaado-Dhusomareeb-Baraxlay are they even united is the question I want to know? I see Cadaado is revolting constantly.

ASWJ from Dhuusomareeb did the dirty work of clearing out Alshabaab and wanted a huge cut from the maamul in Cadaado, a compromise was agreed on and there hasn't been any clan animosity in Galmudug.

Yes there are problems in GMS but it is not about any inter HG feud.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
ASWJ from Dhuusomareeb did the dirty work of clearing out Alshabaab and wanted a huge cut from the maamul in Cadaado, a compromise was agreed on and there hasn't been any clan animosity in Galmudug.

Yes there are problems in GMS but it is not about any inter HG feud.

So the HG are on-board together? well I guess in future elections of Somalia, don't vote for marehan or murusade as they will have more allegiance to the federal authorities and disturb your region by being trojan horses for the feds.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Mckenzie In the future be smart, don't elect clans that are not president and live under your rule, they will have comprised allegiances between the federal authority and the state authority. JL/PL in general do not like to have either marehan in power(JL side) or dhulbahante in power(PL side). It's becuz it can cause a frickin civil war in puntland or jubaland as the people will have divided loyalties. hope your region thinks about galmudug stability in the future.

In all honesty if I was Galmudug I'd vote for MJ or Ogaden if I had to choose between Darod as their not in your region and cannot penetrate it through the federal govt. If I was xasid though, I'd vote for a Dhulbahante so PL loyalties get split between federal and state, similar to what's happening to you. Infact last HG president ina salad did exactly that and notice what happened to PL?

By supporting Marehan your bringing the divided loyalties into Galmudug. From what I can tell any marehan or murusade if ever elected as president will choose to elect a PM from murusade or marehan becuz this will allow them to penetrate Galmudug and ensure it's control and compliance to the Mogadishu. If abgal is elected, he will always elect an MJ as he can penetrate that region. Mj will do the same for Abgal to keep hamar an ally.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

VIP
@Mckenzie In the future be smart, don't elect clans that are not president and live under your rule, they will have comprised allegiances between the federal authority and the state authority. JL/PL in general do not like to have either marehan in power(JL side) or dhulbahante in power(PL side). It's becuz it can cause a frickin civil war in puntland or jubaland as the people will have divided loyalties. hope your region thinks about galmudug stability in the future.

Marehan and Murursade as individual clans are no threat to GMS but no one expected Farmaajo to choose a Murursade PM since he is already married to one. But this Marehan-Murursade dream team has gained a foothold in GMS since the Dir are also allied with them. Only Sheikhal and Waceysle are siding with HG for the sake of Hiraabnimo.

Fair play to Murursade they are playing machiavellian politics and control Xamar but they need to tread carefully. It wasn't long ago when Qanyare gave his votes to AY to spite us.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Marehan and Murursade as individual clans are no threat to GMS but no one expected Farmaajo to choose a Murursade PM since he is already married to one. But this Marehan-Murursade dream team has gained a foothold in GMS since the Dir are also allied with them. Only Sheikhal and Waceysle are siding with HG for the sake of Hiraabnimo.

Fair play to Murursade they are playing machiavellian politics and control Xamar but they need to tread carefully. It wasn't long ago when Qanyare gave his votes to AY to spite us.

I doubt it was because he was married to her. The man needs a trojan horse administration in the region. The abgaal are no longer that important in the scheme of things because of federalism. I doubt MJ will even support them anymore and will start seeking new partners from the regions from either hirshabelle or galmudug, but more so galmudug as their stronger state and represent stronger hawiye clans.

The question is who? Maybe Saleban as MJ have good ties with that clan to keep GM in-line thru threats to their stability. Somali politics is going to change in the future sxb, as you can see regional admins meet more then they meet the feds.

JL/PL in general do not like to have either marehan in power(JL side) or dhulbahante in power(PL side). It's becuz it can cause a frickin civil war in puntland or jubaland as the people will have divided loyalties. hope your region thinks about galmudug stability in the future.
Habar Gidir do not control Caabudwaaq and Ogaden do not control Garbaharey. That's like saying Farmajo controls Cadaado and Kismayo.
Dumbass

Mckenzie

VIP
I doubt it was because he was married to her. The man needs a trojan horse administration in the region. The abgaal are no longer that important in the scheme of things because of federalism. I doubt MJ will even support them anymore and will start seeking new partners from the regions from either hirshabelle or galmudug, but more so galmudug as their stronger state and represent stronger hawiye clans.

The question is who? Maybe Saleban as MJ have good ties with that clan to keep GM in-line thru threats to their stability. Somali politics is going to change in the future sxb, as you can see regional admins meet more then they meet the feds.

Farmaajo is very miscalculating but i can't blame him, he made backdoor deals with Murursade to get into power so he has to listen to them. Murursade were the only fair choice because Abgaal are too corrupt thanks to HSM and HG are disliked in the South.

For Somalia to have any hope of reconciliation there needs to be a leader from a neutral clan such as Digil & Mirifle.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The thing that worries me about federalism is, we have indirectly enpowered HG to take the mantle because the regions are going to play a far more important role then say the capital who are an easier clan to cooperate with. So I don't like federalism for that reason, I want to see HG down and Abgal Up if I had to choose between hawiye clans that I must work with.

HG has more clout now then Abgal. The constitution leader is qaybdiid, Galmudug is rising up, I can't see how abgal will have any relevance or anyone needing their partnership under a federal somalia. I sometimes wonder if we should support a banadir administration in order to check off galmudug.

Farmaajo is very miscalculating but i can't blame him, he made backdoor deals with Murursade to get into power so he has to listen to them. Murursade were the only fair choice because Abgaal are too corrupt thanks to HSM and HG are disliked in the South.

For Somalia to have any hope of reconciliation there needs to be a leader from a neutral clan such as Digil & Mirifle.
How did Murursade climb up the ladder? It seems they did it quickly

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If I was abgaal, I would want to rush a one man one vote system cause they will get a large say then based on districts but this will get challenged by other hawiye clans who will not prefer it and see their power decline. Abgaal survival is democracy and ending 4.5. By doing that then hamar will be allowed a voice and this will bring them back into the race but in the current way. Only HG will benefit the most from Hawiye.

The current status quo is definitely not in abgaal favor.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The more regional admins hawiye have the better it can be penetrated. There is no strength in division, you can play each admin against each other and make them vote 3 or 4 different ways in elections while your house is united and votes one way. The way to win Somalia politics from what I seen is to ensure your opponent tribe is divided in their votes so it counts for nothing in the end because it went so many different ways because they are protecting their 'regional' govt interest.

One super hawiye state is definitely not on the cards because this means you can't play hawiye against hawiye. That's why PL won't let go of SSC, we will not be played against and our body is united. If it wasn't for the distance between PL/JL we would also make it one state. Because under 4.5 system, we are not sharing according to how many admins we have but along tribal lines, so there is no benefit to increase administration other then to hurt yourself really and make your tribe split its vote so many ways you end up losing.

Should PL consider support to a banadir state? we break up the hawiye further into differing interests?

Somali politics empower laangaabs every couple decades. Imagine if all goes well, murursade will be sitting at the big boys table.:gucciwhat:

It is like the rags to reaches story but only in politics.

Marehan set a bad precedent in 1969. :mjlol::lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending