Galmudug elects new president and is officially split in two

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We own Jubaland it's our mammul and we are the only rulers. 2019 a Marehan Ugaas will be the President of our native mammul. Like it or not.

If you don't live in the area prior to 91 your not seen as local. They tolerate you can live there but most investments will never go to where you are and they will starve you out till you leave the town in droves. They will only build harti areas you can BANK on that marehan boy. Just get used to it, even most HG are now seeing the plan happening in Mogadishu and beginning to re-base themselves to Galmudug

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
It simply won't happen brother. Your just day-dreaming, your seen like HG by locals in Kismayo. You won't get the presidency ever similar to how habar gedir are banned from presidency in mogadishu. Your not welcome in Kismayo and people don't see you as local.

It will happen fam. In Kismayo I'm seen as the owners and rulers of the city. Since I am. I will get the Presidency in Jubaland since it's my native mammul. Stop spreading baloney of course I'm welcomed in my city Kismayo after all it's my city and I am the majority. And the people there are my people (Sade).

I'm just gonna tell you something. If the Elections get ignored or delayed then our Militias will kick out Madhuuso the Kenyan slave to Kenya.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sade ain't a big problem in Kismayo. I am not from there maybe a REAL kismaayo boy can talk. @Cognitivedissonance

There was no properties looted in Kismaayo by Sade like HG did in mogadishu not that I know off anyways or else their would be huge out-cries from locals is what I would assume, so even if sade live in Kismayo all wealth is still in harti hands, they will evict you when the time is right or treat you as a guest.

Sheikh

VIP
If you don't live in the area prior to 91 your not seen as local. They tolerate you can live there but most investments will never go to where you are and they will starve you out till you leave the town in droves. They will only build harti areas you can BANK on that marehan boy. Just get used to it, even most HG are now seeing the plan happening in Mogadishu and beginning to re-base themselves to Galmudug

My people have been living in our tropical region since the 1800's and 1900's. I'm the locals. And no only I can choose where to live in my regions. Investments? My clan has companies and investments in my regions. Who's gonna get starved? If we are gonna be talking starvation then you should feed your army. Starvation kulaha.:mjlol: Don't throw stones when you are inside a glass house. Harti are a minority in the South and they are minority in my city Kismayo and my mammul Jubaland. Difference between my moryaan slaves and I the master is I own Jubaland. And whoever disagrees can catch a karbash Kab iyo Lax boy. :gunsmiley:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sade ain't a big problem in Kismayo. I am not from there maybe a REAL kismaayo boy can talk. @Cognitivedissonance

There was no properties looted in Kismaayo by Sade like HG did in mogadishu not that I know off anyways or else their would be huge out-cries from locals is what I would assume, so even if sade live in Kismayo all wealth is still in harti hands, they will evict you when the time is right or treat you as a guest.
Sheikh knows well that the mayor of kismayo and the director of the port in kismayo is harti mj and my reer abti who are also cismaan maxamud all still own their properties in calaanley, fanoole and farjano @Sheikh boowe forget about jubbada hoose ee gedo is shared between kablalax and rahanweyn and gabraharay is the only place that’s inhabited by just sade, soon I am going back to my home lands of baardheere, doolow, ceelwaaq

Sheikh

VIP

There was no properties looted in Kismaayo by Sade like HG not that I know off anyways or else their would be huge out-cries, so even if sade live in Kismayo all wealth is still in harti hands, they will evict you when the time is right or treat you as a guest.

Sade are the owners of my city Kismayo. And Doctor kaniini you are way off your map. All the great properties are all owned by Sade. And Sade are chilling in our city Kismayo. All the fourtunes are still in our hands as we own the port and the city/outskirts. Live with it kid Kismayo is our city and your not welcomed. Harti are a minority. They have no say whatsoever. Go capture Tukaraq. And no only us can evict you and treat you as the maarti since you are one. :lolbron:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sheikh knows well that the mayor of kismayo and the director of the port in kismayo is harti mj and my reer abti who are also cismaan maxamud all still own their properties in calaanley, fanoole and farjano @Sheikh boowe forget about jubbada hoose ee gedo is shared between kablalax and rahanweyn and gabraharay is the only place that’s inhabited by just sade, soon I am going back to my home lands of baardheere, doolow, ceelwaaq

Marehan used to bring military to control the city and collect taxes from the port and residents, they never 'looted' the properties or evicted the locals, so even if marehan settled, they must be paying rent to the original owners is my logical conclusion and all assets are still in the hands of HARTI.

I doubt they even really settled kismaayo, maybe a flow of refugees during the wars in the south, other then that nothing is really in their hands at all.

Sheikh

VIP
Sheikh knows well that the mayor of kismayo and the director of the port in kismayo is harti mj and my reer abti who are also cismaan maxamud all still own their properties in calaanley, fanoole and farjano @Sheikh boowe forget about jubbada hoose ee gedo is shared between kablalax and rahanweyn and gabraharay is the only place that’s inhabited by just sade.

Fam I've told you before that the mayor of Kismayo is nothing but a consolation prize. Sade have been mayor of Kismayo it's nothing new. And the people in charge of our port is Sade. Your reer abti are living as maarti in my districts such as Calaanley, Fanoole, Farnajo, Shaqaalaha. And all the magnificent properties are all owned by Sade businessmen. Brodie Jubadda Hoose is my tropical region. And no I have told you before that Gedo is not shared. Kab iyo Lax don't settle Gedo the Green Valley region. And whole of Gedo is inhabited by Sade.

Sheikh

VIP
Marehan used to bring military to control the city and collect taxes from the port and residents, they never 'looted' the properties so they must be paying rent to the original owners is my logical conclusion and all assets are still in the hands of HARTI.

I doubt they even really settled kismaayo, maybe a flow of refugees during the wars in the south, other then that nothing is really in their hands at all.

Our militants control the city and the port since it's ours. And no the shacab pay rent and taxes to us the rulers of our city. And no Harti are a minority. They are stuck up North. How can a majority clan pay rent to minority clan in his own city? Your losing the agenda fam. :camby:

We have been inhabiting my city Kismayo since the 1800's and 1900's. All the majority population are Sade. The port, city, outskirts, properties, etc are all in our hands.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Our militants control the city and the port since it's ours. And no the shacab pay rent and taxes to us the rulers of our city. And no Harti are a minority. They are stuck up North. How can a majority clan pay rent to minority clan in his own city? Your losing the agenda fam. :camby:

We have been inhabiting my city Kismayo since the 1800's and 1900's. All the majority population are Sade. The port, city, outskirts, properties, etc are all in our hands.

It doesn't make sense your premise. Prior to 1991 this was a majority harti city so all the property must belong to them, since it wasn't looted, even if you settled the city, you would be renting homes from them. You can't escape that conclusion unless you can prove you own all the properties prior to 91 because they were all built then not in 2000.

Sheikh

VIP
It doesn't make sense your premise. Prior to 1991 this was a majority harti city so all the property must belong to them, since it wasn't looted, even if you settled the city, you would be renting homes from them. You can't escape that conclusion unless you can prove you own all the properties prior to 91 because they were all built then not in 2000.

It makes sense because the minority Harti starting to relocate up North because that's where they are used to. Prior to 1991 the city has always been a Sade majority city. And the properties belongs to us since in the Kacaan era and before that all Sade businessmen can be found in our city Kismayo. We been inhabiting the city for ages. I just refuted your claim.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The other premise you forget, why aren't the so called majority marehan locals uprising about mayor, not a single 'word' from any marehan that's if they even live in the city. It's like muqdisho, half the homes there are in abgaal territory so their gonna be mayor, not HG who own 3-4 districts which were looted from daarood. Same story in Kismaayo. You can't be a mayor of a city where you are not the majority.

Sheikh

VIP
The other premise you forget, why aren't the so called majority marehan locals uprising about mayor, not a single 'word' from any marehan that's if they even live in the city. It's like muqdisho, half the homes there are in abgaal territory so their gonna be mayor, not HG who own 3-4 districts which were looted from daarood. Same story in Kismaayo. You can't be a mayor of a city where you are not the majority.

We are the majority. Locals have been uprising were you under a rock? There's has news about us the majority Marehan Ugaases. We have been mayor of our city several times. And we are the majority. Being mayor doesn't mean much. It's about the majority and leadership.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We are the majority. Locals have been uprising were you under a rock? There's has news about us the majority Marehan Ugaases. We have been mayor of our city several times. And we are the majority. Being mayor doesn't mean much. It's about the majority and leadership.

Where in Kismayo are locals uprising saying the mayor should be marehan? This would be interesting news. Where are you ugaas and not coming on TV claiming historical ownership? You can't claim shit bruv because all kismayo was built prior to 91 and you don't have the papers for those buildings there only harti do. Just give it up. Kismayo is lost cause for you and stop being like HG wasting his time in mogadishu while u waste time in kismayo. Gedo needs you, you already got nice land and river, do something.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You think it's easy claiming ownership of a city in Somalia bruv? your insane. You know how hard they check original papers, when the house was built, by whom, who allocated the land, then they confirm with old neighbours in the area who owns the property. You can't just claim stuff in Somalia, just get on with fixing gedo is my advice to you and forget kismaayo.

I got an uncle in Kismayo, but he was there PRE 91, he is a local but he does come to puntland for hospital and stuff but I think kismayo now has a functioning hospital, so he might not. Harti haven't migrated and are still there.

Sheikh

VIP
Where in Kismayo are locals uprising saying the mayor should be marehan? This would be interesting news. Where are you ugaas and not coming on TV claiming historical ownership? You can't claim shit bruv because all kismayo was built prior to 91 and you don't have the papers for those buildings there only harti do. Just give it up. Kismayo is lost cause for you and stop being like HG wasting his time in mogadishu while u waste time in kismayo. Gedo needs you, you already got nice land and river, do something.

Nobody wants to be mayor fam. We've been mayors of the city. There are several of videos of the Ugaas stating '' Beesha ee barakaysan ee Sade aniga aan lenahay Kismayo. Kismayo is a Marehan city fam get that over your mind. And yep Kismayo was built before 1991 obviously that's historical Marehan Ugaases were there in the 1800's. We do have the receipts for those buildings. Harti waa minority fam.No you give up Kab iyo Lax boy. Kismayo is mine. Those yellow eyed aliens our my slaves. Kismayo, Jubbada Dhexe, and Gedo are all Sade. We are gonna develop all 3 of those Sade lands don't worry about just worry about Tukaraq aight?

Sheikh

VIP
You think it's easy claiming ownership of a city in Somalia bruv? your insane. You know how hard they check original papers, when the house was built, by whom, who allocated the land, then they confirm with old neighbours in the area who owns the property. You can't just claim stuff in Somalia, just get on with fixing gedo is my advice to you and forget kismaayo.

I got an uncle in Kismayo, but he was there PRE 91, he is a local but he does come to puntland for hospital and stuff but I think kismayo now has a functioning hospital, so he might not.

It's easy because it's facts. Doctor your eating some good kaniini right now. I the Sheikh is the telling the truth. We have the receipts of our great properties on our lands. And all the neighbors were the majority of Marehan. Kismayo is my city. Why don't you forget about my city since your a minority compared to Sade and worry about Tukaraq? We'll develop Kismayo, Jubbada Dhexe, and Gedo.

As for your uncle if he's there in our city Kismayo then it's good fam.

I got an uncle in Kismayo, but he was there PRE 91, he is a local but he does come to puntland for hospital and stuff but I think kismayo now has a functioning hospital, so he might not. Harti haven't migrated and are still there.

If your uncle is in Kismayo that is fine he along with all other minority tribes in JL will not be harmed. However those that support blackie will not be given such leeway. As the elections approach there will definitely be a change of power into the rightful hands of the majority. All cities surrounding kismayo are inhabited predominantly by MX. Having visited this summer many of the minority tribes within kismayo have been sharing open disdain against madoobe. He tries bringing in criminals from across the border and believes that they will be enough to protect him. Once kenya is out of the picture blackie won't last more than a day.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If your uncle is in Kismayo that is fine he along with all other minority tribes in JL will not be harmed. However those that support blackie will not be given such leeway. As the elections approach there will definitely be a change of power into the rightful hands of the majority. All cities surrounding kismayo are inhabited predominantly by MX. Having visited this summer many of the minority tribes within kismayo have been sharing open disdain against madoobe. He tries bringing in criminals from across the border and believes that they will be enough to protect him. Once kenya is out of the picture blackie won't last more than a day.

Just join Puntland and stop wasting your time with walalaha galgaduud, because you will become what they are as you can see your own regions.

When a Marehan befriends walalaha galgaduud

When a Marehan joins Majerten Region

ENUFF SAID. DEBATE OVER. ONE IS BUILDING AND PRODUCING. ANOTHER IS STARVING AND AMISOM PROTECTING HIM AND ALL HIS HOMES ARE MADE OF STICKS EVEN IN THE CITY. SIMILAR TO WHAT SAYID SAID TO HAWIYE 'MANDHOW KUMA DIRSAN' WAXASI MIYAD LA HADLI LAHAYD ADIGU? Listen to the amisom part, the same thing our royal ancestors in puntland encountered in historical hobyo sultanate.

Ditoore Mareexaan will never forgot Kismayo. Its our future capital...its ok we will atleast pay your ticket back to Bari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts