Galmudug Collapses Again. South East Mudug Exit

bidenkulaha

GalYare
are you gay or some sh*it :susp: talking about a next man’s looks is some battyboy antics. I can’t go on with you. You are Waaay too feminine for me. Constant random, baseless faan and commenting on another man’s looks

we all know the current state of mx today whilst imaam Yaquub and his affairs in shangaani are easily found in Google. Do mx even have imaams or even ugaases. Just a bunch of naked people who have no structured leadership
There’s a MX ugaas was actually burried in what is today HG land. We conquered it and now allow them in.

MX have been cucked so much they’re the only Darood to do mag with Hawiye

Theres absolutely no trace of Arab or Portuguese genetics present in the overall Hutu specimen. Identifying a Cushite from a Negriod Bantu is not gay it’s science but you can keep that fruity shit away from me :mjlaugh:
Ahhh yes the good old al jeberatis ass licking their Arab masters :whoo:

I took a 23andme dna test mate and I’m 100% Somali and proud. No Bantu or Arab blood in me . A grown ass man begging to have Portuguese blood in him. Have some godamn shame warya :hova:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PL doesn't fear urban or farmer clans, they came to garacad-suuj-garmaal in 2016, we sent our police and few 'special forces' loooooooool, we don't consider them competition. Why u think we back 'abgaal' so much, that's why, we know their soldier base will be 'urban, farming, no threat at all if the shit hits the fan.

Ahhh yes the good old al jeberatis ass licking their Arab masters :whoo:

I took a 23andme dna test mate and I’m 100% Somali and proud. No Bantu or Arab blood in me . A grown ass man begging to have Portuguese blood in him. Have some godamn shame warya :hova:
You said your people used to have cadcad concubines and I said there’s no trace of cadcad within the Hutu, why you attacking me dawg? Why you getting so personal for :mjlaugh: Cadcads have Portuguese DNA in them also so it would’ve showed up somewhere in the naago fictional story your telling us was true. This had nothing to do with me or Jebertis :mjlol:

You said your people used to have cadcad concubines and I said there’s no trace of cadcad within the Hutu, why you attacking me dawg? Why you getting so personal for :mjlaugh: Cadcads have Portuguese DNA in them also so it would’ve showed up somewhere in the naago fictional story your telling us was true. This had nothing to do with me or Jebertis :mjlol:
Naah nigga trust me it’s the you commenting on mens looks that bugs me. Even if I comment on darood men looks that would be gay asl :susp:

a lot of obawabakr gabaane ( the sub of imaam yaquub and the imaam of mudulood) have reer xamar/arab in them. The rest of abgaal subs refer to them intermixing with them as well as reer mataan due to their close proximity to reer xamar cad cads. Also the abgaal subs that live in cadale with minority reer maanyo.

cow

VIP
you built everything but YOUR lands. i dont think you deep how goofy that is. does mx benefit from anythng the kacaan have built?

funny thing is your fellow daroods like ogaden and southern hartis hate your guts more than any hawiye apart from hg. you think your average abgaal or mursade knows or cares for mx? we dont even border each other ffs.

id understand your hatred for hg due to your constant land beefs in GM but for you to hate other hawiyes who you dont even border is beyond insanity.

my ancestor imaam yaquub had dozens of cadcad concubines whilst boons where slinging shit in bushes. we ruled them in shangaani. where did we serve them milk. wheres the source?

Laangaabs like MJ and Ogadeen hate us because we use to fuk them in the 90's and 2000's. We eradicated MJ from kismaayo and have settled deep into afmadow. To this day we are majority of kismaayo and have a lot of villages in afmadow district.

So yeah they hate us, don't care. Kismaayo will return to MX leadership because at some point kenya will leave and when it does we will take it. AMISOM have fuked shit up and the caaghdeer benefited from it.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Laangaabs like MJ and Ogadeen hate us because we use to fuk them in the 90's and 2000's. We eradicated MJ from kismaayo and have settled deep into afmadow. To this day we are majority of kismaayo and have a lot of villages in afmadow district.

So yeah they hate us, don't care. Kismaayo will return to MX leadership because at some point kenya will leave and when it does we will take it. AMISOM have fuked shit up and the caaghdeer benefited from it.
Why not just be a reasonable person and support 1m1v if you’re so massive.

cow

VIP
Why not just be a reasonable person and support 1m1v if you’re so massive.

Nothing will change until AMISOM is kicked out. And when it does business will return as normal. 1m1v can only happen if AMISOM leaves.

Why do you think MJ support caaghdeers? And why do you think caaghdeers need kenya?

Because before AMISOM during the 90s and 2000s we literally use to come from kismaayo send a few boys and slap caaghdeers inside afmadow Town. As for MJ we took kismaayo and took villages they use to settle like berxaani from them

When somali clan hates you it is because they fear you.

@Yankee this is a smart mx guy. He knows his priority is to focus on kismaayo and jubbaland. Take notes Yankee and do not put misplaced cuqdad on people who have nothing to do with your land and future interests

GuanYu

Custom title
Nothing will change until AMISOM is kicked out. And when it does business will return as normal. 1m1v can only happen if AMISOM leaves.

Why do you think MJ support caaghdeers? And why do you think caaghdeers need kenya?

Because before AMISOM during the 90s and 2000s we literally use to come from kismaayo send a few boys and slap caaghdeers inside afmadow Town. As for MJ we took kismaayo and took villages they use to settle like berxaani from them

When somali clan hates you it is because they fear you.
and bro our camels were feasting deep into Bay and Bakool :pachah1:
It's funny how the civil war people thought we'd be the losers

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Yankee that pinpoint analysis is what baffles me? why don't they build themselves up in their own land, why do they prefer to live like a langaab in other people towns like hamar, marka, galkacyo? i would hate that shame.

All their lands is undeveloped, they remind me of Marehan. All that effort to build someone else land, I would be furious with my clan if they ever do that again like we mistakenly did from 1930 till 1991.
MX aren't state parasite, brag about shit you build on your own or keep it shut, do not brag about Government build infrastructure

We do shit on our own

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP

I stopped reading when you started with MJ an OG waa langaab. Akhi, without the numbers of those two, you'd be eating the leftovers with the .5 clans.

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
South mudug will join PL :mjpls: .
We will re-populate our people into a few cities and it will basically be MJ land.
All going according to our plan.

Laugh Plotting GIF by Big Brother