Galmudug Collapses Again. South East Mudug Exit

bidenkulaha

GalYare
A few Sacad throwing a tantrum makes no difference to GM. No offence to them.

Galmudug is Dhusamareb and Dhusamareb is Galmudug. The days of Galkayo and Cadaado administrations are over.

But for sure QQ extension is unpopular. Even if he gets us to 1m1v he isn’t going to win but it would be a great legacy to leave as well as clearing Shabaab from GM

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A few Sacad throwing a tantrum makes no difference to GM. No offence to them.

Galmudug is Dhusamareb and Dhusamareb is Galmudug. The days of Galkayo and Cadaado administrations are over.

But for sure QQ extension is unpopular. Even if he gets us to 1m1v he isn’t going to win but it would be a great legacy to leave as well as clearing Shabaab from GM

Haven't u heard, immitation is the best form of flattery. South-East Mudug has said goodbye to this GM project.

@Yankee you thought you had a moment with the ditoore until he went on to diss you in the next paragraph :damn:
A moment? I built all the roads and ports in the country all the way to Somaliland.
We both want you to return to your glory days, picking cotton and bringing milk to cadcad families in Xamar. We’ve all heard the dameer stories and how your people used to work for gebil cads :mjlol:

We both want you to return to your glory days, picking cotton and bringing milk to cadcad families in Xamar. We’ve all heard the dameer stories and how your people used to work for gebil cads :mjlol:
you built everything but YOUR lands. i dont think you deep how goofy that is. does mx benefit from anythng the kacaan have built?

funny thing is your fellow daroods like ogaden and southern hartis hate your guts more than any hawiye apart from hg. you think your average abgaal or mursade knows or cares for mx? we dont even border each other ffs.

id understand your hatred for hg due to your constant land beefs in GM but for you to hate other hawiyes who you dont even border is beyond insanity.

my ancestor imaam yaquub had dozens of cadcad concubines whilst boons where slinging shit in bushes. we ruled them in shangaani. where did we serve them milk. wheres the source?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Duduble refuse to fight AS and told HG f*ck off and focus on ur own lands, Saleeban being killed off daily in Xamar by AS assasination squads and absolute fear by Hormuud which is owned by Duduble that they can be targeted next!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Prince of HS I want Darod unity, I think wasting time with HAGS is a bad thing cuz I know them like I said, I know your online shit is just fantasy talk to impress people with your bullshit 'beesani crap', I know what is happening locally for u guys and the serious denial online isn't going to solve that, till I see u guys tear each other up or unite rather then sit there in this quasi-mexican stand off shit, dont expect me to show any respect. We spent 30 years with 'xaa cuna' of abgaal or isbaaro habar gedir. This is crazy of us to waste another generation on these ppl.

If marehans just came to PL/JL and said we want to remain politically relevant, can u guys 'tanasul' for us in hamar and let darod clans who are not in power in the regions be the power-base in hamar like dhulbahante/Marehan rotation, we would as long as they don't use the federal govt to harm us and are federalists. But their problem is they don't propose anything so we believe their like hawiye and want us all to share the same misery.

@Prince of HS I want Darod unity, I think wasting time with HAGS is a bad thing cuz I know them like I said, I know your online shit is just fantasy talk to impress people with your bullshit 'beesani crap', I know what is happening locally for u guys and the serious denial online isn't going to solve that.

If marehans just came to PL/JL and said we want to remain politically relevant, can u guys 'tanasul' for us in hamar and let darod clans who are not in power in the regions be the power-base in hamar like dhulbahante/Marehan, we would as long as they don't use the federal govt to harm us and are federalists.
in what world would mx be federalists? a strong federal goverment is their worst nightmare as their is no state they'd have permenantly and we all know they cannot rely on the presidency seat.

As i always say, hawiye and darood are baby talk. my main focus is mudulood interest. political alliances change. Mj helped mudulood to the seat 1960 and they again helped us domiante the fgs and SNA post 2006. post 2021 our political alliances are with ogaden and other hag like habargidir. Now most abgaals are eating good in xamar and most of our kids are educated in schools and universities across xamar and the little jobs available in the country are domianted by us. we are eating good in real life abti and you know it :westbrookswag:

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
@Prince of HS I want Darod unity, I think wasting time with HAGS is a bad thing cuz I know them like I said, I know your online shit is just fantasy talk to impress people with your bullshit 'beesani crap', I know what is happening locally for u guys and the serious denial online isn't going to solve that, till I see u guys tear each other up or unite rather then sit there in this quasi-mexican stand off shit, dont expect me to show any respect.

If marehans just came to PL/JL and said we want to remain politically relevant, can u guys 'tanasul' for us in hamar and let darod clans who are not in power in the regions be the power-base in hamar like dhulbahante/Marehan, we would as long as they don't use the federal govt to harm us and are federalists.
Darod unity is a pipe dream, and even if you do unite, the time for action has passed. Somalia is a hawiye country now and forever.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Darod unity is a pipe dream, and even if you do unite, the time for action has passed. Somalia is a hawiye country now and forever.

The reality is your surrounded and inside darod stomach, u could not withstand a darod united, u couldnt even handle marehan on it's own as IRIR. Who r u kidding waryaa. Abgaal don't fight, HG do only. Murusade is just to small. That's all hawiye is. The rests are just 'magac la sheeg-sheego'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
in what world would mx be federalists? a strong federal goverment is their worst nightmare as their is no state they'd have permenantly and we all know they cannot rely on the presidency seat.

As i always say, hawiye and darood are baby talk. my main focus is mudulood interest. political alliances change. Mj helped mudulood to the seat 1960 and they again helped us domiante the fgs and SNA post 2006. post 2021 our political alliances are with ogaden and other hag like habargidir. Now most abgaals are eating good in xamar and most of our kids are educated in schools and universities across xamar and the little jobs available in the country are domianted by us. we are eating good in real life abti and you know it :westbrookswag:

That's why I know your langaab, you can't stand up as abgaal only need to hide behind the 'somali card' and loot aid money with ur 'xaa cuna' shit. Plus I know abgaal are weak, your urbanized kid, that means your boys r soft, one dhagax eating soldier of PL could wipe out all your urban beesani xaa xuna boys. HAG doesn't exist, most r just names called out with no power watsoever

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
The reality is your surrounded and inside darod stomach, u could not withstand a darod united, u couldnt even handle marehan on it's own as IRIR. Who r u kidding waryaa. Abgaal don't fight, HG do only. Murusade is just to small. That's all hawiye is. The rests are just 'magac la sheeg-sheego'
Darood is a confederation, and most darood would prefer to see one of their darood brothers fail than succeed get real.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HG can fight on behalf of all Hawiye. We are stronger than nations :manny: let me know when Darood ever defeat sacad. Forget about the rest of Hg

you built everything but YOUR lands. i dont think you deep how goofy that is. does mx benefit from anythng the kacaan have built?

funny thing is your fellow daroods like ogaden and southern hartis hate your guts more than any hawiye apart from hg. you think your average abgaal or mursade knows or cares for mx? we dont even border each other ffs.

id understand your hatred for hg due to your constant land beefs in GM but for you to hate other hawiyes who you dont even border is beyond insanity.

my ancestor imaam yaquub had dozens of cadcad concubines whilst boons where slinging shit in bushes. we ruled them in shangaani. where did we serve them milk. wheres the source?
Barre was smart, he knew as a dictator, sooner or later people were gonna go after his people. He didn’t build roads leading to Gedo which made life extra difficult for anyone entering the state. Hutu teknicos broke down in the mudslides and they were ambushed back and forth, we chased them out of Gedo within two weeks, we chased them all the way back to Baladweyne and guess how long I held it? Months! I was all the way in Baladweyne smoking on that Hutu pack. I was alone, by myself, with my ammo. How can a Hutu Abgal have concubines? Have you not seen how the average Hutu looks? You rode and still ride on donkeys, your known as reer xaayow. You can’t just make up history as you go saxib, we have historians here :mjlaugh:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Darood is a confederation, and most darood would prefer to see one of their darood brothers fail than succeed get real.

PL politics is clear. We want federalists in power irrespective of clan, our politics don't change, we r not going to support even an MJ centralist, let alone darod or god forbid a HAG. We play politics not clan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
HG can fight on behalf of all Hawiye. We are stronger than nations :manny: let me know when Darood ever defeat sacad. Forget about the rest of Hg

Your HG live in smaller land then 'karkaar' if your so brave why dont u have big lands? war fariso intanan laydin 'laqin' kkkkkkk u survive on mercy. U can't even handle shabab without all federal govt, amisom, all hags coming together while the whole world assisting u and that's just 'eelay' kkkkkk

. How can a Hutu Abgal have concubines? Have you not seen how the average Hutu looks?
are you gay or some sh*it :susp: talking about a next man’s looks is some battyboy antics. I can’t go on with you. You are Waaay too feminine for me. Constant random, baseless faan and commenting on another man’s looks

we all know the current state of mx today whilst imaam Yaquub and his affairs in shangaani are easily found in Google. Do mx even have imaams or even ugaases. Just a bunch of naked people who have no structured leadership

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Just like u see HAGS uniting with FEDERAL govt assistance, that's what they did in galkacyo in 92, sneaking in at nite n killing civilians, I know HAGS, their weak as shit in war. Every darod clan, even the smallest is battle hardened due to the environment we live in. I am not the HAG relying on some 'xaa cuna urban kid' as a soldier from abgaal hahahahaah talk about kill me before I have that naag defending my clan name.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Your HG live in smaller land then 'karkaar' if your so brave why dont u have big lands? war fariso intanan laydin 'laqin' kkkkkkk u survive on mercy. U can't even handle shabab without all federal govt, amisom, all hags coming together while the whole world assisting u and that's just 'eelay' kkkkkk
HG give live across Somalia, who are you lying to. We even have HG with positions in SL government

are you gay or some sh*it :susp: talking about a next man’s looks is some battyboy antics.
Theres absolutely no trace of Arab or Portuguese genetics present in the overall Hutu specimen. Identifying a Cushite from a Negriod Bantu is not gay it’s science but you can keep that fruity shit away from me :mjlaugh: