Galmudug Collapses Again. South East Mudug Exit

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
One minute it's sacad leaving next minute it's cayr . 16 years this is the history of Galmuran

tom cruise humour GIF

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PL boys having a celebration about GM latest developments

309231485_10223763222080841_7478123248746961264_n.jpg

Sacad is already funded thru the Galkacyo Taxes according to our mayor those 100 homes in baraxley isn't enough for them to be self-sufficient and they live under PL mercy, ahlul sunnah is always on 'speed dial'. GM will never be stable

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We all knew this was gonna happen when Hassan began arming qabils and their militias :mjlol:

GM should dismantle, it's never going to be real state who are we kidding? Sacad survives on a cut thru Galkacyo taxes!!!! as the saying goes who funds u, controls u.

It's been 16 years for GM and it has been nothing but constant failures, just tear it down. Calool bay ku jiran and at the same time wanna act like their some 'state' is a joke.

If Galmudug should collapse then all other tribal enclaves that we call "federal member states" should also collapse too. Let every region that existed before 1991 exist on their own under a strong federal government......and whoever opposes this will expose themselves as true langaabs

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@InaShaqalle

PL = Darod
SL = Dir
GM/HS=HAG
JL = Darod
SW = D/M

What's wrong with that system? your comment about landheere isn't referred to 'individual states' but 'clans', fictious states created by italians isn't going to unify us, stick to your clan waryaa, u just hate the fact HS/GM r dysfunctional and want everyone to share your misery.

Last edited:
@InaShaqalle

PL = Darod
SL = Dir
GM/HS=HAG
JL = Darod
SW = D/M

What's wrong with that system? your comment about landheere isn't referred to 'individual states' but 'clans', fictious states created by italians isn't going to unify us, stick to your clan waryaa, u just hate the fact HS/GM r dysfunctional and want everyone to share your misery.
Jubbaland is more dysfunctional than hs/gm with AS controlling a whole gobol and the whole mx/og rivarley for Kismaayo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jubbaland is more dysfunctional than hs/gm with AS controlling a whole gobol and the whole mx/og rivarley for Kismaayo

What rivarly for Kismayo which is Harti city under a JL government, the rivarly is in gedo not kismaayo. Middle juba is a state but it's the size of galdogob, looooooooool, There is way more shabab in GM/HS which is the size of Majerteniya

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Prince of HS your government HS can't even enter Hirshabelle, they operate in mogadishu lol, comparing yourself to JL, how sad u r n desperate. Niin dhulkisa tagi karin baad meesha ka tahay

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
If Galmudug should collapse then all other tribal enclaves that we call "federal member states" should also collapse too. Let every region that existed before 1991 exist on their own under a strong federal government......and whoever opposes this will expose themselves as true langaabs
Just for a langaab to take power and ruin everything like msb?

GM should dismantle, it's never going to be real state who are we kidding? Sacad survives on a cut thru Galkacyo taxes!!!! as the saying goes who funds u, controls u.

It's been 16 years for GM and it has been nothing but constant failures, just tear it down. Calool bay ku jiran and at the same time wanna act like their some 'state' is a joke.
The place is a complete shithole. Notice how they always run to other deegans it’s because they’ve inherited the worst climate and territory in all of Galmudug. The only reason they came to Galkacyo is because they don’t build, they steal, same way you hear them talking about Marka and Baraawe. They live off other peoples deegans, they never contribute anything to society.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Yankee that pinpoint analysis is what baffles me? why don't they build themselves up in their own land, why do they prefer to live like a langaab in other people towns like hamar, marka, galkacyo? i would hate that shame.

All their lands is undeveloped, they remind me of Marehan. All that effort to build someone else land, I would be furious with my clan if they ever do that again like we mistakenly did from 1930 till 1991.

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
What rivarly for Kismayo which is Harti city under a JL government, the rivarly is in gedo not kismaayo. Middle juba is a state but it's the size of galdogob, looooooooool, There is way more shabab in GM/HS which is the size of Majerteniya
There is no rivalry bro. It’s a historically Harti city. I can walk every street and stay untouched, there’s only a few ogs and rare mx.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is no rivalry bro. It’s a historically Harti city. I can walk every street and stay untouched, there’s only a few ogs and rare mx.

I didn't say Kismayo is under dispute, i said GEDO is. The prince thinks Kismayo is like H.S where he cant even enter, then he brought up middle juba, the sad kid thinks middle juba is a real state when it's the same size as galdogob. The kid thinks just cuz u r state it's all equal to other states. Not true at all

I didn't say Kismayo is under dispute, i said GEDO is. The prince thinks Kismayo is like H.S where he cant even enter, then he brought up middle juba, the sad kid thinks middle juba is a real state when it's the same size as galdogob. The kid thinks just cuz u r state it's all equal to other states. Not true at all
guudlawe stays in jowhar lol. his warsangeli clan dominate jowhar militarly

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
Most of HS has been liberated and GM will soon follow suit.

@Yankee that pinpoint analysis is what baffles me? why don't they build themselves up in their own land, why do they prefer to live like a langaab in other people towns like hamar, marka, galkacyo? i would hate that shame.

All their lands is undeveloped, they remind me of Marehan. All that effort to build someone else land, I would be furious with my clan if they ever do that again like we mistakenly did from 1930 till 1991.

@Yankee you thought you had a moment with the ditoore until he went on to diss you in the next paragraph :damn: